I love you, Kim Yeri!

She looks so perfect!
HTCKZmFU-Tw.jpg
HTCKZmFU-Tw.jpg
 
 

 

 

Hey my honeybunny, my sugarplum, my squirtle, my yeirtle and yes, my love. Listen to this song first alright

(Taehyun's Confession song)

"...When I wake up, I don’t like mornings without you It feels like something’s empty I want to put you by my side and look at you so only I can have you I want to give myself to you baby I’m going to tell you right now I hope you will smile I’m confessing now, I want to make you my girl I want to open my eyes with you, smile and kiss you Just stay by my side This is my confession Honestly, I’m not a good guy, there might be times I make you cry But I promise there will be more days when I’ll make you smile I want to hold hands and watch movies Like the beautiful stories in song lyrics Just the two of us I’m going to tell you right now (please my baby) I hope you will smile I’m confessing now, I want to make you my girl I want to open my eyes with you, smile and kiss you Just stay by my side From the moment you came to me My world only had you in it, I want you, I want you With your soft voice, tell me you love me Then time will stop I’m confessing now, I want to make you my girl I want you to be in my arms when I wake up every morning Just stay like this This my confession..."

 

I'm guessing you already know what I feel for you, right? I've been telling the same thing almost everyday, every hour, every minute and believe me girl, I had never ever tired of saying it to you bc its true.

I love you, I love you so much.

"Well, the funny thing about this heart of mine, it knows what it wants. But see the crazy thing is, my mind tries to deny it but girl, I can't fight what I know I want you, baby, you"

"You are my treasure. Gimme all gimme all gimme all your attention baby. Say I gotta tell you a little something about yourself. You're wonderful, flawless, you're a y lady."

"Treasure, that means what you are. Honey, you're my golden star. I know you can make my wish comes true, If you let me treasure you"

Kim Yeri, yes you woman.

Read Bible in Japanese if your answer is no, but will you be mine, officially mine? I'm waiting for your answer on my wall. I love you sweetheart ♡

Kim Yeri
"...she's a butter to my bread.. heh!..."