Summer break

When two worlds collide

(Maddy's P.O.V.)

"Madeline, wake up. You don't want to waste your vacation sleeping all the time." My butler Matthew said, opening the curtains.
"I know, but it's summer and I finally have college break for three months!" I said as I sat up in bed.
"Well, breakfast will be done in an hour, so hurry and get ready." He said while handing me my slippers.
"Matt, you know you don't have to get my slippers. I don't like this special treatment." I told him. 

  I really don't like someone waiting on me 24/7. Yeah, you may think that being the daughter of one of the richest men in the world, would gain you celebrity star access, but trust me. It's kinda boring. I just want to be treated like a normal human being. I'm going to college to have a career of my own. I'm going to London school of Music.

  Everyone treats me differently at the school though, like I'm some kind of relative to the royal family. I even hear people talking behind my back, saying my father paid big money to the school so I can go to the school, and I hate it. It gets frustrating keeping so called "friends", because it seems like all the friends I make, use me to get to the rich & famous, so I have to be careful not to get too close to anybody....Well there was one friend that I could trust, someone that was always there for me, someone that comforted me when I was down, and I left that someone to go to London almost 7 years ago...and I hate that.

  "Madeline Grace, are you even listening to me?" My father pulled me out of my thoughts.
"What do you think?" I said under my breath, as I took a bite of my toast at the dining room table. "No Father, I wasn't". I said politely.

"As I said, I got you a ticket and vip pass to go see that k-pop concert you wanted to go to. I thought this could be one of your early birthday presents". My father handed me the ticket and pass over to me.

 I took the ticket from him and looked at it carefully. "Center stage front row!! Thank you! Oh my gosh dad, I love you!" I almost choked on my tea.
 "You're welcome sweetheart." He said as I gave him a hug.

  Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm going to my first k-pop concert, I've been dying to go to one.
Yeah, I could take my fathers private plane to go to South Korea to see my favorite k-pop groups preform, but I always said, 'school before fun'. Now one of my favorite groups is going to France, U-kiss. I was so excited, the concert was a week away and I couldn't wait to meet U-kiss.

  After I got done eating, I went to my room to finish getting ready for the rest of the day. I decided I needed to get some shopping in for my concert outfit. I straightened my hair and put a headband on. I put on my favorite summer dress, grabbed my purse, put on my sunglasses, and before I forgot, I put on my favorite necklace I got almost 7 years ago....the one my best friend gave me.