One

I'm sorry you're my girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'New Message from My Yoda: "Honey... I'm so tired... We just.." '

Your phone lights up with the new notification and you swipe the screen to the right instantly to view the message. Your heart thumps just a lil' faster as if you were some schoolgirl receiving sweet-nothings from your new boyfriend.

"Honey... I'm so tired... We just finished our last rehearsal and it is an hour before the concert starts! :) Please say something to encourage me.. I feel like I'm about to faint from this fatigue..."

You frown a little from that text as your heart aches for your boyfriend. 'What a poor thing..' you sigh as you pick up your belongings ready to leave the office. It was already 6pm and your part-time job at Vivapolo starts at 6.30pm.

"Oppa!!! Himnae!!! Hwaiting!!! I will be waiting at home for you~ ^^ it is your last day of concert right? You can do it my love :) <3"

*Send*

You smile to yourself unconsciously when Chanyeol's part of Growl plays and you feel a little proud. It is always hard for you not to boast in front of your colleagues about your relationship whenever they spazz over EXO at work, but you are sensible enough to keep your lips pursed tightly as this relationship is like a deadly secret that can never be told.

You arrive at Vivapolo only to see omma-nim closing down the café. Your eyes widen with curiosity and omma-nim gestures you to come in. She hands you a ticket that says 'VIP ticket EXO'LuXion' and your jaws drop wide open. 'Let's go, together!' she whispers and winks at you playfully. The corners of your mouth raised instantly and you run towards her to give her a tight hug. 'Thank you!!! I love you as much as I love your son!' You felt eternally grateful towards her as you didn't manage to get hold of the tickets since you were in dilemma whether or not to go to the concert as it bad things might happen if you were to go. And of course that dilemma caused you to lose to them EXO-Ls when the sales closed within 1.47 seconds.

'I got them from Chanyeol, he thinks that me and Yoora (Chanyeol's noona) are going...Shh, let's surprise him!'

You love the playful omma-nim who is always so supportive of your relationship with his son.

'EXO!!! Ahh I can't wait to see Kai!!!! Sehun!!! Tao!! Baekhyun!!' the crowd awaiting their entrance was roaring with energy. 'Chanyeol, oh my god! I finally get to see him... I can die without regrets really!!! I hope he throws something at me!!!! Can't wait to see him change (his clothes) later~' one of the many fans squeals with excitement.

'woah~~ how dare you change your clothes infront of those fans... i'm getting jealous right here :('

you send a cute text that was sure to make him laugh while struggling to enter the stadium with omma-nim through the VIP entrance.

'What!! No no... we change but there's a white sheet covering us okay~ we're not stars- wait, you're here?? OMG you came?? Where a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter