001

I'm Dating a What?!

Chapter One:

Sneaking

"You do know what we're doing, right?" Taeyeon spoke as they resumed hiding in the bushes, she was clearly annoyed by now. 

"Yes I do, and puh-lease it's as if you didn't want to follow that skimpy eye liner guy." Yuri says in a duh tone. Believe me, she did not want this whole thing to happen, but she had no choice either. Taeyeon was left there--jaw hanging--due to what Yuri had said, yes it was true she likes that 'skimpy eye liner guy'--as what Yuri says--but it was not to the extent of stalking him.

Yuri looked back at Taeyeon and simply rolled her eyes, she wasn't even following her anymore. "Oh come on, you tiny little ! We need to hurry and follow those dudes!" she whisper-shouted, she didn't want to lose those dudie-dudes.

Now it was Taeyeon's turn to roll her eyes at Yuri, "Damn you, head!" she retorted back and quickly hurried to Yuri's side.

It was hard crouching on the ground in the hopes of not being found out, especially when one of them are wearing heels at this moment. The only reason they were here was because one of those guys named Oh Sehun made fun of Yuri, she wanted revenge--which is childish in Taeyeon's point of view--from the guy. And unfortunately they ended up in a huge mansion, and is now--as what I told you--hiding in the bushes.

They continued following the guys until they saw them enter the inside of the place. Yuri halted and looked sideways for any person around--which was bad--because Taeyeon bumped into her making them fall in the process.

"What the , Taeyeon?" she sweared angrily while rolling her eyes, "Well sorry about that, stupid." she said sarcastically while slowly standing up. "Anyways, let's go inside." Yuri went inside first and carefully slid on to walls. Taeyeon, on the other hand was still outside mumbling incoherant things before sneaking inside too.

"Hyung~!! Why'd you eat my pudding?!"

"Stop it, Tao!"

"Yah! Give me my eyeliner back, derp guy!"

They came into an abrupt stop and slightly flinched from the voices, the voices came from a room located near them. Yuri and Taeyeon looked at each other and slowly crept near the room, they slightly opened the door ever so slowly and nearly dropped their jaws. In the room were 6 guys wildly playing around, some just sitting and reading books, others arguing about things. They continued eavesdropping, when suddenly someone tapped their shoulders.

"What are you two doing here?"

The two of them froze at their spots, they did not look at the guy. "Oh still remaining silent aren't we?"

Then abruptly the door opened revealing a blond guy with panda eyes eating lollipop, "Wah~Hyungs there's two pretty ladies here!" he said almost excitedly as he waved his hands signalling the guys to come there.

 They surrounded them making them even more nervous than ever, "Well, well, well..Kwon Yuri and Kim Taeyeon?" Yuri's shot up from the voice. She glared at him while stucking her tongue out, "For the second time. What are the two of you doing here?" Taeyeon was taken aback by the intensity of the voice and was now shaking because of fear. "Woah there Kim Joonmyeon, don't you use that kind of tone on us." Yuri retorted back still glaring at them.

At the same time a man walked down from the stairs wearing a white sweater and sweat pants, he was normal tho. He was standing far from them, but he still could see the two girls in the middle. 

"What's all this commotion here?" he raised a brow as he said that, while making his way to the group of men. "Jongin." Sehun said firmly.

Meanwhile, Yuri was staring at Jongin for a while. It was like she was in a trance; he's so handsome, she thought still staring at him. Jongin noticed it and looked at her, he then smirked. "I see the famous Kwon Yuri and President Kim Taeyeon, mmhmm..." he hummed still smirking. Yuri composed herself and looked away, but was blushing hard. "What are you here for?" he asked so calmly that it made Yuri look at him again.

"I'm sorry for the sudden visit..uhh maybe..well. I just wanted to punish that head over there." she said pointing at Sehun who was merely affected. "What did he do?" he said looking at Sehun for an explanation, "Well he played a prank on me and I just wanted to take some revenge." a giant guy cracked up and started laughing loudly. Yuri sent him a death glare making the giant shush.

On the other hand, Jongin was amused; She's so childish, he thought smirking at her. "Ms. Kwon, I'm afraid I can't let you punish that ." he looked over at Sehun again still smirking.

"Uhh..Yuri-ah, I think we should go home now." Taeyeon muttered almost not understandable, she just noticed the rest of the group looking at them. "Oh..well we should get..going then." Yuri said as she also noticed them. 

Suddenly the other guys blocked them before they could leave, "Nah, I don't think so." the guy named Chanyeol said, smiling smugly at them. Yuri looked over at Jongin with a 'what-the--is-happening-look' who was just standing there, tapping his chin somewhat thinking. Almost immediately two guys came out of a room and held the two of them and clasped a cloth onto their nose. Taeyeon couldn't even react and was now held unconcious by the skimpy eye liner guy named Baekhyun in his hands with Yuri being held by Sehun.

"Bring her to my room, Sehun. Baekhyun take care of  Ms. President, all of you go back to what your doing." Jongin ordered firmly and dismissed them.

I'm sorry, my princess..; he said in mind looking at the girl in Sehun's arms.