Chapter 3

Sweet Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The following day Ae-cha had off of work. She had felt quite relaxed and didn't have anything urgent to do, so she decided to get Prince some food from the pet shop not too far from her apartment building.
She exited the lobby and walked onto the smooth pavement of the street, and started heading in the left direction. What she was unaware of, however, was that Kiseop had been around the corner all this time, and now was following her. He was dressed in a long autumn coat which was coloured black, sunglasses and a black, wide brim hat. They were approximately 25 feet apart, as Kiseop didn't want to be too obvious.
Ae-cha stopped abruptly for a moment, as if she felt someone stare at her. When she turned around, there was nothing but normal people rushing to their jobs and other places in great determination. Kiseop had rushed to stand by a shop window, as if he had been looking at the differently dressed manikins.
Ae-cha started to walk again, but noticed an ally way which she walks through usually as a short cut to the shop. She decided to walk through there with a slightly quicker pace this time, as she felt particularly cautious. Her heart was racing quite fast, as she had a bad feeling about something. She frowned, thinking through the worst possible scenarios of what could happen. It is New York City, and crime rates were quite high around the place she lived, and there was no doubt about it. She doesn't usually feel this way, but for some odd reason today she did.
Kiseop followed her, and saw this as a perfect opportunity to attack his prey until he saw a sketchy figure standing behind some bins. The man had a black hat and a green coat on, his face looked foreign and was covered in dirt, and he looked stoned. He looked around 45 years of age. He was a tramp, and it looked as if he was targeting Ae-cha as well. This was definately not going to happen on Kiseops watch, as he hid himself behind a trash container close by the tramp.
The dirty man had a sly smile on his face and a syringe needle in his left hand which by the look of it contained some kind of substance; possibly drugs. The man was sneaking up to Ae-cha, closer and closer until he was nearly right by her. Kiseop, however, was already onto him and sneakily pulled the man back by his hoodie, covering his mouth straight away. Ae-cha turned around to, once again, see nothing. The man was yelling in Kiseops palm, struggling to break free. He had dropped his syringe and was squinting his eyes, frightened of the emotionless man that was restraining him. Kiseop pulled out his small syringe which he inserted into the man. This made him cry out into kiseops palm once more, but the scream slowly faded, and so did his eye site. The tramps eyeballs completely rolled back in his head, and a small trickle of red liquid escaped his mouth. He was dead.
Kiseops arm got slightly covered in the man's blood. He sighed in annoyance and got out a marble white handkerchief from his trouser pocket to wipe as much of it off. He then threw the bloody material onto the now dead tramp before walking off to follow Ae-cha once more.
Ae-cha finally, safely arrived at the pet shop. These past few days it has been reported that alot more violent crimes are taking place in New York. More than usual. Ae-cha went over to the cat section and picked out a few tins of cat food. She also spotted some treats which she thought Prince would like. Picking few packets of those up, Ae-cha started exploring around the shop, looking at the adorable bunnies behind the glass. There was a white one, and a brown one. They had a few patterned children as well, hopping around. Ae-cha smiled, not knowing that Kiseop was right beside her.
"Hey Ae-cha." He said. Ae-cha looked up quickly, taken back by the sudden appearance of him. She saw him holding a toy bone in his hand.
"Hey! Didn't see you there." She res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter