Chapter 1

Sweet Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yet another mysterious murder was committed just this month, in the state of Georgia. The killer left no clues behind so it will be harder to track them down. The FBI have reported that it is most likely a psychopath that is responsible for these gruesome killings, and that the Georgia police forces are working together to track down this criminal. They have most likely moved out of the state and could be anywhere. Most of their victims are females between the ages 20 to 31. Other states have been made aware by this, so hopefully the murderer will soon be caught." 

Kiseop listened carefully to the news reporter's monotonous voice while driving to his new work place 'Cecil Street Medical Clinic. As the man went on to different news, Kiseop turned off the radio and shot his eyes back onto the road.

Why is it so fun to kill people? He thought to himself. He truly was a psychopath. Through his eyes he was above everyone else. Surrounded by a bunch of brainless morons how could he not?! 

Since the FBI were on to him he had to change occupations, but he was used to it. It was worth it though, killing was a great pleasure to him. It was like and drugs to other people, just alot more illegal, and wrong...

Kiseop didn't care however. Wrong or not, he loved doing it. Every time he would slice the skin of his victim he would feel a rush that he just couldn't resist. 

He parked in the hospitals parking lot, making his way over to the entrance doors of the clinic. Immediately entering he could feel the stares of the female staff, eyeing him from head to toe. He always knew he was handsome, handsome enough to charm girls hearts. This just added on to his massive ego, as well as helped him with his massacres. 

Suddenly, one of the thirsty women ran up to him. 

"Are you new here?" Her obnoxious smile and squeaky voice made him want to kill her there and then but he restrained himself. This wouldn't be a pleasurable target to kill... he thought to himself. 

Kiseop always chooses one target he would kill. It has to be pleasurable, otherwise there's no point. He doesn't know what he finds pleasurable in the victims he chooses but he can just sense something in them. 

"Yes, in fact I am, and I'm lost. You wouldn't mind showing me to the bosses office,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter