Rivers in Egypt

KISS YOU

Author note:

Sorry! for taking long time to update. my job is getting hectic. but fortunately, i have spare time in the middle of my working though, and i make this chapter 2 (and this chapter is longer than the first one, because i'm trying to make it up to you guys) i hope you'll like it!

 


 

Jiyong let a loud whoop, yelling, “ing awesome!”

 

Key who kept his mouth shut since the game begun, muttered, “I didn’t need see that either.”

 

“Holly .” From Hyoyeon who felt a little bit offended because there’s no way in the hell girl on girl action hotter than hers.

 

Siwan whispered, “Wow.” and Minho echoed with a quiet, “yeah.”

 

“Enjoying the making out, Captain? … I see.” mocked Yuri which seemed to snap Jessica out of whatever stupor she’d been in.

 

Jessica turned to Yuri, scowling, “Shut the hell up or you’ll be running suicides until graduation.” She glanced back to Yoona only to witness a flushed and frowning Taecyeon move behind his girlfriend and drop a possessive hand on her shoulder. Jessica’s glare turned to be ice, and she swiped the back of her hand across in disgust. Her eyes narrowed and she pointed a threatening finger at Yoona. “And don’t you ever put your dirty hands on me again, Freak.”

 

Yoona just lowered her head, pretending take her glasses off from her eyes and wipe the dust which not really exists on it with the fabric of her sweater because damn the blushing on her cheeks seems do not want to leave anytime or soon. Besides she feels slightly nauseous when Jessica threw her an insult that actually she always hears, really what’s new? A bit hurt? Really, Yoona? Taecyeon’s grip on her tightened and he growled at Jessica, “Damn Jessica, leave Yoona alone. It’s just stupid game.”

 

“Yups, Sicachu,” Sunny spoke up in an attempt to smooth over the sudden tension. “It’s supposed to be fun, right?”

 

The Ice Queen Bee rolled her eyes and crossed her arms childlike, “Whateves. Your party is , Kwon. Come on, Hae, we are going home.” She turned her heel and walked toward the door, not bothering to wait Donghae who had been silently watching the ‘show’ from the couch. He only shook his head, offering a thin smile (slightly embarrassed) to the group as he got up.

 

“Umm … guys, guess … we’re leaving.”

 

“Come on dude. Don’t be such a whipped. Things were just getting awesome,” Jiyong whined at the couple. “And you, Jessica Jung, you’re totally ruining the game! It’s your turn!”

 

“Not again.” Jessica made a show of flipping him off, then grabbed Donghae’s hand and pulled him out the door, making sure that it slammed shut behind them.

 

 Jiyong shrugged, “Well, who’s up for Never Have I Ever?”

 

“No way!”

 

Everyone else groaned. Everyone, except Yoona. She just bit her lips, looking anxious. Her mind was too occupied with replying the kiss and trying to make sense of the way that she’d responded. Taecyeon shift beside her, then he along her cheek gently, arresting her attention. “Baby, you okay?”

 

No.

 

“Yeah, Taec. I actually am having a great time.” She gave him her (fake) megawatt smile, but from the frowning Taecyeon, she knew he didn’t buy it. She rested her head on his board shoulder, sighing, “Really, I’m fine … it’s just …” she shut her eyes, “Just a little flustered.”

 

He nodded, kissing her temple, “Uh-huh, I mean kissing Jessica, really? That was really weird, ‘cause the both of you are girls, besides you two kind of hate each other, right?”

 

Yoona hum of acknowledgment, but still doubting herself. Weird was not exactly the right word. The problem was, she did want to bring up questions that she just was not ready to answer. “I’d rather just forget it.”

 

The boyfriend grinned, “I think I can help with that.” He leaned down, and Yoona tipped her head to accept the kiss. She tired not to think about how uncomfortable suddenly seemed, tried not to notice the absence of softness, the strawberry taste, the butterflies, and tried not to compare it to … No, don’t. She was not going there. Taecyeon was her boyfriend. She loved kissing him. She loved him for godsake. Whatever, the kiss she had with Jessica was the result of nerves and that questionable punch that Jiyong had handed for her. It was a fluke. Irrelevant.

 

She shrugged that thought, gave herself over to Taecyeon’s kiss completely and ignored the little voice in her head, whispering Rivers in Egypt.

 

 

***

 

 

“The party was fun, wasn’t it?”

 

Jessica looked at Donghae like he grown his second head, “Are you out of your mind? We were even at the same party.”

 

“Yeah …”

 

Jessica rolled her eyes and turned back to stare out the passenger window, sighing.

 

“Jessica, please,” Donghae coaxed, “I know, heck, everyone in our school knows that you don’t like Yoona, but it really wasn’t that big a deal. We should have stuck around a little longer.”

 

Her hands balled into fists on her lap. “Easy for you to say.” She growled. “You’re not the one who had to suffer the humiliation of kissing that Freak.”

 

“Here we go… I know it has only been a month and half since I moved in here, but I still don’t get why you have such a problem with her. Okay … she’s a little intense and kind of selfish, but …”

 

Jessica’s head whipped to her left quickly to spear him with a glare, Donghae wonder if she could break her head or something. “Dammit, I swear to God, if you start to praise her smartass brain the only thing you’ll be getting intimate with from now is your hand.”

 

“Woah, easy there honey.” Donghae muttered with a shake of his head as he eased his car to stop in the driveway of Jessica’s house. “Really, the attitude isn’t doing anything for me right now.”

 

Jessica did not need this right now. “Well … too bad for you. It’s doing wonders for me.” With a vicious yank to the handle, she pushed the door open, gracefully infolded her body from the car and slamming the door shut with a little force. She marched up her walkway into her house without sparing a glance back to her so-called boyfriend.

 

Sighing, she quietly made her way up the stairs and into her bedroom. The house was dark, probably her mother and her sister have slept early, plus, her father went overseas. Moving on autopilot, she stripped out her dress and threw on a comfortable t-shirt and sleep shorts, then made her way to bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. Her brown eyes shut and she took a deep breath, willing her body to relax and her mind to shut down. It worked for thirty seconds before the memory of Yoona’s kiss invaded her sense.

 

Jessica wasn’t entirely sure what had happened. She’d gone from being a reluctant participant to practically devouring the other girl in the blink of an eye. She clearly remembered thinking Yoona’s lips were soft, than catching a faint taste of mint mixed with some other unidentifiable flavor, it had been intoxicating. A not-at-all unpleasant heat had shot down into her belly and exploded into places decidedly further south. And for the first time in her teenage life, she’d wanted.

 

Of course, she kissed boys before, though not a dozens or anything. Her first kiss had been with Kim Jonghyun at the beginning of freshman year. It was hardly more than an awkward press of stiff lips that felt so weird that she’d had to stifle a giggle. And it happened in many times in their dates. Needless to say, he hadn’t impressed her and had soon been kicked to the curb, the subject of joke about the lizard lips. Jessica really had been a major , even then. Poor, Jonghyun, he deiced to move from Kirin High to Daeyoung High or something.

 

And then her first serious boyfriend, Taecyeon, and kissing him had been nice, although a little sloppy but he never managed to do anything in their make out session. That was probably a good thing, but that would have undoubtedly left her completely unsatisfied.

 

Park Seunghyun had been a mistake, her coach had been on her case about her weight, and Taecyeon had been making noise about joining study club, and Im Freaking Yoona had been making doe eyes at her boyfriend, like a devil on her shoulder that she just didn’t have the will to fight, so she’d let him take her home and hand her a few wine as they were making out. But as Seunghyun’s hand dangerously feeling up her thigh, Jessica pulled out from the kiss feeling uncomfortable at all, but Seunghyun was persistent and forced her by biting her lips and tried to yank her skirt. Jessica starting to cry and put a fight by punched his chest helplessly. Luckily, her sister and her mother came from shopping in the right time and prevented him who had almost her by yanking him from Jessica’s top, and her sister, Krystal, who had ability to fight, because she was the member of the taekwondo club in her school, kneed him in his private area and threw several punches in his face. Jessica had left shock and dumbfounded at that time, and without realizing her cheeks wet of her tears. Her mother hugged her tightly, followed by her sister after succeed dump Seunghyun off of their home.

 

She cringed at that thought, because that was the biggest trauma in her young life and forced her to get several therapies in 3 months. 

 

And now there was Lee Donghae. He was cute, sweet, gentle guy and kind of a dork sometimes in adorable way. Maybe she wasn’t in love with him, but he made her smile and she really needed that after her incident with Seunghyun last year. And no, kissing him didn’t exactly set her world on fire.

 

But … kissing Yoona had redefined temptation. Hell, she could feel her body exploded in delicious way and the butterflies dancing on her stomach that she never got from the previous boys she ever kissed to.

 

Damn it!

 

Jessica slammed her palms against the matters and squeezed her eyes shut tight.

 

Stop thinking about Yoona!

 

She’s just freak!

 

Boyfriend stealing!

 

For godsake you don’t like her, Jung Sooyeon!

 

And sure as hell you don’t want to kiss her.

 

YOU DON’T!

 

Having a sigh, Jessica turned over her side, laying her body and closing her eyes as hugging her teddy bear, resolved to forget about the whole fiasco.

 

De-nile.

 

That was the last word she heard from her mind before she drifted to sleep.

 

 

***

 

 

“Hey dude! How was your weekend?”

 

Donghae winced slightly at the force of Taecyeon’s hand as it slapped down on his shoulder, and glanced to his friend. “Umm … alright I guess.”

 

“Awesome.” Taecyeon grinned like an idiot not picking up on Donghae’s unenthusiastic response. “Mine was the greatest! Yoona let me feel her up under her shirt y’know! And I kicked Jiyong’s in our call of duty marathon Saturday. I, well … uh sorry didn’t invite you, with the whole Jessica thing, he kinda hates your guts.”

 

“Oh …” Donghae frowned, but then he said, “Speaking of Jessica, ww-when you guys were dating, did … did she ever call you a moron and refuse to speak to you again until you apologized for whatever it is she thinks you did wrong?”

 

Taecyeon paused, a blank look failing over his face for a beat before he started chuckling, “Sorry man, been there done that.  My advice, just say you’re sorry and that she was totally right and you were totally wrong.”

 

“B-but …”

 

Taecyeon silenced him with a frown and a hand in the air, “She was totally right, and you were totally wrong! If you’re lucky, she won’t break up with you.”

 

Donghae blanched, “She wouldn’t do that … wouldn’t she?”

 

Taecyeon shrugged, “It’s Jessica, FYI. She does whatever she wants. Freshmen year, she totally made the captain of the varsity soccer team cry in the middle cafeteria. I think that guy move to Daeyoung high or something. But hey …” he grinned and slapped Donghae’s shoulder again. “Good luck!”

 

Donghae watched the big boy lumber down the hall and grimaced, feeling not for the first time, that Taecyeon was secretly hoping that his relationship with Jessica would tank. They were mostly friends, but from time to time, that underlying sense of competition reared up and caused friction between the two boys. Sighing, Donghae closed his locker and started toward the history class that he shared with his (hopefully still girlfriend).

 

 

***

 

 

The students parted in waves as Jessica Jung, the head cheerleader slash, the Ice Queen () Bee stalked down the hall Monday morning. The set of her shoulders and scowl on her face was a shining beacon warning everyone to keep out of her path. One poor freshman, nose glued to his smartphone, scrolled on his twitter page (scared to miss the update on his timeline) and made mistake of loitering too close to Jessica’s locker. A sharp elbow connected with his shoulder and his precious smartphone went clattering to the floor. “Watch it, loser.” Jessica growled. The boy started dejectedly down at his smartphone, and for a minute he looked like he might actually say something, but then he saw the murderous look on the Queen Bee’s face and scampered away without saying a word.

 

Shaking her head, Jessica tore her locker open and began grabbing her books, grumbling under her breath about stupid freshman and self righteous boyfriend.

 

“By the way, talking to yourself is the first sign of crazy.” Jessica slammed the metal door shut and glared at Yuri hardly, who was casually leaning against the row of lockers with arms crossed. “Well … like I guessed, it was true.” The tan girl continued, “you kinda already dove head first into crazy at my party.”

 

Jessica jabbed a finger into Yuri’s chest. “Don’t. Even. Go. There. Got. It? I don’t want to hear anything about that Freak kid or that disgusting, meaningless, kiss. Especially from you! Don’t think I don’t know exactly you have a big crush to your best friend, but you are too coward to admit it a loud and miserably watched him lovey dovey with his little lover.”

 

Roughly, Yuri grabbed Jessica’s wrist and wrenched it away. “First, klutz, don’t you dare ing poke me unless you want a throw down, because I will kick your flat and Mr. Park won’t be around to save you this time. Second, I wasn’t talking about you slobbering all over that smartass kid. I was talking about over the top diva storm out, which, by the way, you totally at. But since you’re obviously full on committed to the cray-cray, maybe you we should explore your ‘I’m gay for Yoona’ syndrome’.”

 

Jessica’s face paled, then flushed red with rage and she got right up into Yuri’s personal space, voice dropping dangerously low. “Shut. The. Hell. Up! I am. Not. A Gay!”

 

Yuri didn’t even flinch. “Duh, here we go … trip to rivers in Egypt, huh?

 

Jessica recoiled with a confused scowl. “What the hell is trip to rivers in Egypt?” she asked through gritted teeth.

 

“De-nile, Gurl!” Hyoyeon chimed in, appearing from behind Jessica and sliding over Yuri.

 

Yuri turned uncharacteristically quiet. “Look, Jess. We may have our issues, but Hyoyeon and I know you since we were in diapers. We know when you’re about to go off the rails and I’d rather not have to suffer through the carnage of another train wreck. Just keep your together okay?”

 

The later crossed her arms, “Whateves. Not that I don’t appreciate your false concern Yul … oh wait, I totally don’t.”

 

Yuri rolled her eyes. “That’s your own business, not mine. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. Come on, Hyo.” She started to walk away, pulling Hyoyeon along beside her but the shorter girl glanced back in bewilderment.

 

“Still de-nile.”

 

Jessica wasn’t exactly sure what Yuri and Hyoyeon had been implying, but she had a fairly unmistakable idea, and it only added to her agitation. Her weekend had been enough. Donghae hadn’t bothered to answer his phone or respond to her texts until Sunday evening, and then he’d had the balls to expect her to apologize to him for being a . She called him an unsupportive moron and hung up him. She was so not looking forward to the inevitable face to face confrontation. Especially now, she knew that she needed him. Yuri’s accusation had hit a nerve, one that had been way too close to the surface since Friday night.

 

Despite Jessica’s conviction to forget the incident with Yoona, her subconscious had dredged it up in her dreams for past three nights. She’s ing doomed, because she dreamt about Im Yoona in not so appropriate ways. She felt dirty and wrong, because it was Yoona, Yoona is a girl whom she tormented almost 2 years for godsake. She has a boyfriend, a popular one. She was straightest as an arrow. She was not gay. She couldn’t be. She came from a religious Christian Family. She’d been taught all her life, both at church and at home, that homouality was a sin.

 

Don’t get her wrong, she wasn’t homophobic or anything. Despite what the bible said, she didn’t really have a problem with other people being gay. She had no problem with Key (because he is the proudest gayest person she ever met) or Hyoyeon who knew as a bi (hell, almost 90% the students in Kirin High were dated even some of them slept with her). She just couldn’t see choosing that lifestyle for herself. And yeah, she understood that it wasn’t really a choice, because really, who would choose to be tormented and taunted and discriminated against? But it was a choice for her. The good, righteous, ethical choice. She had chosen to date guys! Wasn’t that proof enough of her uality?

 

It’s not like she’d ever checked out other girls in the locker room. Okay, yes she had, but in not in a gay way. All girls scoped out the competition, right? Comparing and contrasting? It wasn’t ual. She never got turned out when she caught Hyoyeon and her girlfriend being … well, Hyoyeon and her girlfriend. That weird twisting in her belly was revulsion, not arousal. She’d know the difference, wouldn’t she?

 

So, what if she’d maybe really enjoyed kissing Im Yoona more that she’d enjoyed kissing any of her boyfriends? She’d just apparently had boyfriends who at kissing. Yups that’s it!

 

And yeah, Yoona was extremely smart, charming in her way (not that Jessica wanted to admit it a loud) and have so much passion in her life, and maybe Jessica really did lov- like- like seeing Yoona when she was being serious trying to solve every damn problem the teacher gave whenever in the class. Or seeing Yoona heated in argument about pros and cons with their friends. That kind turn her ..o- No! She was not going there. Dammit.

 

One way to solve her problem is, she has to end everything the chaos that happened in her life lately. First, she’d get Donghae back into line, and then she’d make sure Im Yoona got reacquainted with the Ice Queen B(itch)ee.

 

Okay, Jessica, you are the head cheerleader duh, the Queen bee… you can do this!

 

Watch it, freak!

 

***

 

 

Jessica was aware of Donghae sliding into the desk next to her, and she slanted him an unaffected glare. He flashed her, what she was sure he thought was a charming smile, and she raised an eyebrow. He so wasn’t getting off that easily! She felt a flicker of triumph when his smile faded and he bowed his head sheepishly. Good boy, she thought.

 

Donghae leaned toward her, quietly murmuring. “Hey, I’m ugh … really sorry. You know, about … the other night … and um … hanging up on you and everything. I w-was… was wrong.”

 

Jessica smirked which unnoticed by Donghae. That seemed way too easy. “Are you really sorry, or are you just telling me what I want to hear so that I’ll forgive you?”

 

“Ah .. really sorry?”

 

“So you know what you did wrong?” she pushed. Donghae bit his lip and appeared to be carefully thinking about the correct answer. Jessica suppressed a laugh. Really, boys were so predictable.

 

“As your boyfriend, I should have been more supportive of your feelings,” he finally answered. “And I shouldn’t have called you a . You were right to be pissed at me, and I promise I won’t do it again.”

 

“So  … baby,” she purred, “if I want you to make it up to me by, say, giving that freak kid a prank today, you’d do it?” she looked intently at certain geek who sat there and talking animatedly to Key, without sparing glance to Donghae

 

Donghae paled a bit and gulped in a deep breath. “I really, really wish you wouldn’t ask me to do that, you know, because of Taecyeon, but … yeah, I would.”

 

Jessica smiled and reached out to Donghae’s cheek, feeling a little high on the power she had over him. “You are forgiven, honey. And don’t worry, you’re not going give the prank. I’ve already made arrangements.”

 

Donghae frowned, and looked like he was ready to question her further, but Mrs. Kim chose that moment to enter and call the class to attention. Jessica tuned to face forward, but then glaring Yoona’s back. Smirking, she opened her notebook diligently refocusing all her attention to the lecture on World War II.

 

 

***

 

Yoona started Monday morning feeling oddly optimistic despite the somewhat unsettling weekend. Taecyeon had pulled into her driveway at 07:00 a.m, amazingly on time for a change while the incessant honking instead of coming to her door like a true gentleman still irked her to no end, she’d nevertheless greeted him with a kiss. They’d engaged in a very pleasant conversation on the ten minute drive to school, well, she’d pleasantly conversed and Taecyeon had grunted the occasional required uh-huh, but it was a vast improvement over many their past, less than satisfying interactions.

 

Upon arriving at school, Taecyeon had held her hand as he’d walked her to her locker, then kissed her goodbye before bounding away to begin his day, to his class to be exact. Yoona had a smile on her face as she made her way to her class and her good spirits remained all throughout first period.

 

The moment she entered the classroom, she felt a little bit nauseous because really, how she supposed to be acted after the Friday night, when Jessica is in the same class with her.  And there is the said girl sat, looking at her boyfriend who grinned at the girl but then his smiled faded because Jessica gave a look to Donghae that Yoona can’t see. Whatever, that was not her business. She took a deep breath and chanted some encourages words to give her support. But then there’s Key sat on the Minho and Jungmyeon’s desk waved his hand toward her, she flashed him a genuine smile as she made her way to her desk and felt a warm inside because at least there is Key, though they aren’t called as bff, but he didn’t mind her company and vice versa.

 

Key who hurriedly went back to his desk, which is in front of Yoona’s, giving her a sly grin, “So, Ms. Im, whatever did you get up to this weekend?”

 

Yoona looked at him oddly, “What do you mean?”

 

“Duh, please, honey. I lived with Taecyeon, remember our parents married last year? As much as I really don’t want to hear anything about his,” and here Key paused and shuddered slightly. “conquests … I couldn’t escape his dopey, drooling smile when he finally stumbled home in the wee hours of the morning after Kwon’s party.” Key reached over and gripped Yoona’s hand. “Please, just tell me, we won’t have to endure babygate in high school, I know you wanted to get scholarship and go to Oxford but if you and Taec--”

 

“Kim! Or should I say Ok Kibum!” Yoona screeched, drawing annoyed looks from surrounding students. She felt the tips of her ears grow hot and she sank down into her chair. She looked around to search the Queen Bee, to her relief, didn’t seem bother with whatever she did, because the shorter girl was facing her boyfriend. Or she would meet another problem with the shorter girl. Lowering her voice to a raspy whisper, she said, “I don’t know what Taecyeon may have implied, but I can assure you that we did not,” and Yoona just knew her face was bordering on red as she barely mouthed, “have .”

 

Key drew back and eyed her, “You obviously did something to give Taecyeon a happy. He’s been more obnoxious than usual this weekend.”

 

Yoona gripped the edge of her desk and leaned forward, careful to keep her voice low. “Not that it’s any of your business, but the only thing we did was kiss,” she bit her lip dropped her gaze to the desk, “like, for a long time, and maybe some touching,” she confessed meekly, then snapped her eyes up again and growled, “above the waist only.”

 

He stared at her for a minute, probably to decide whether she was telling the truth, then nodded slightly. “Uh-huh, yes, I suppose that is the script you’d follow,” he intoned in that arrogant manner that never failed to irritate Yoona.

 

Her eyes trough the glasses narrowed. “What is that supposed to mean?”

 

Key grinned again. “Nothing at all.”

 

“It’s not nothing! It’s definitely something.” She accused.

 

“Just a theory I have that may or may not prove itself out.” He answered cryptically, turned his back to Yoona just as Mrs. Kim entered the class room.

 

Yoona sat there glaring at the back of Key’s head, wondering what Ok Taecyeon had said to the feminism boy to inspire that horribly embarrassing discussion about her life, or lack thereof. Then she glanced at the back row where Jessica and her boyfriend were, her breath hitched as they eyes locked. Quickly, she turned her head looking forward unnoticed the smirking Queen Bee.

 

Oh God! Yoona! You should focus okay? You don’t want to fail at history class and you have to keep your high grade! Before that Lee Jinki kid took your place!

 

After her …. Unfortunate experience with Jessica, Yoona hadn’t much been in the party mood, and Taecyeon, for once had been sensitive enough to her feelings to offer to take her home. Although, on further reflection, Taecyeon may have had romantic ulterior motives for that, directly resulting from a combination of teenage boy hormones—which may or may not have been heightened by witnessing said unfortunate experience with Jessica—and the knowledge that Yoona’s parents had driven to Gwangju visiting her auntie who is sick and decided to spend the night in the city before returning home on Saturday. Not that Yoona had objected to Taecyeon's plans for her empty house, per se. Prior to the (reiterated again) unfortunate experience, she'd been looking forward to spending some time alone with her boyfriend, while remaining true to her vow to wait until she was twenty five to be fully intimate with her chosen partner slash love of her life—who may or may not be Ok Taecyeon.

 

Thankfully Taecyeon was glad thought that was good for her and she was not a prude. Her decision to wait did not negate her drive, which was very much intact and embarrassingly healthy, thank you very much.

 

Jessica, who had invaded Yoona's thoughts more than she cared to admit, thanks to that unfortunate exper—well, that. The whole spin the bottle fiasco just would not stop haunting her all weekend. She'd known better than to participate, especially after she and Taecyeon had just gotten past the hurt and jealousy of their last breakup. She should never have put herself in the position to cheat again, if spin the bottle could even be considered cheating. Still, she and Taecyeon had agreed prior to joining the game that they would both be okay with whatever happened, even knowing that she might be forced to watch him kiss whoever girls, or he might be forced to watch her kiss Jiyong. But Jessica? Really? That had taken them both by surprise.

 

Yoona couldn't deny (and she had really, really tried) that her unfortu—oh, screw it—her kiss with Jessica had affected her. Despite her best effort to fit it into the neat little box labeled high school party shenanigans to one day laugh about, it kept trying to jump on top of the things I want too much pile, which was entirely unacceptable. So she'd focused on the one thing that had been previously on top of that particular pile, excepting of course the scholarship to Oxford. That is to say, she'd focused on Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon'd driven her home, and she'd invited him inside and up to her bedroom where they'd proceeded to make out as they had done countless times in the past. But Yoona hadn't been able to shake off the edginess or confusion that had been building up inside her since the kiss, and the combination of these things may have contributed to her allowing Taecyeon certain liberties he'd previously been denied. Needless to say, he'd been very enthusiastic despite the very firm boundary that remained in place. His hands had wandered under her sweater and drawn circles over her skin, fingertips creeping closer and closer to her bra, and when they'd slipped beneath the lace, Yoona had suppressed her instinctive urge to stop him. Instead, she'd made it very clear that he wasn't going any further than that, and after a brief hesitation in which he's appeared to contemplate pressing for more, he'd happily taken advantage of the ground she had willingly given him. Yoona had tried to lose herself in the moment, to be swept away by passion, but she just couldn't seem shake the unpleasant sensation that something was missing.

 

Something wholly indefinable. Something she stubbornly refused to name.

 

The ringing of the bell snapped Yoona out of her musings, and she realized that she'd missed at least half the lecture from Mrs. Kim. Good Yoona, now you’re careless with the subject and let another thing invaded your mind. Good job.

 

She shoved her books into her bag and she needed to go to restroom, giving her face some splash water to wake her mind up.

 

“Yoona, where are you going?” Key tried to catch her up but suddenly stooped in his track, his face went horrified. “Yoona! Watch—“

 

But Yoona didn’t hear Key’s warning as she'd barely passed the door of the classroom before she felt herself took a bath for the second time today, in front of the class room. And the laughter from her peers fills in the hallway school. Well it seems she didn’t need to go to restroom, because her mind definitely had been woken up fully.

 

“—out.” Finally Key finished his sentence, grimacing made his way to poor wet Yoona. “

 

Really, who hang a chamber full of cold water up on the door?

 

“Jessica says hello, freak!” taunted Shindong as he ambled past, high fiving with Eunhyuk.

 

It’s not that surprising though.

 

Yoona lifted a trembling hand to take her glass off of her eyes and wiped away the water, through her blurred version of the aforementioned Queen Bee casually leaning against the row lockers directly across from her. Her firm mouth twisted into a mocking smirk before she spun and strutted down the hall with an arrogant swagger.