Chapter three

Airport Fiasco
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon pulled the strings on her jacket, checking her reflection on the elevator door. Roaming eyes flitted to the blue jacket, black jeans, her trusty old sneakers and then back to her prized locket.

"What will we be doing, Taengoo..." she said, her possession.

Her replica disappeared, letting the dimly lit corridor on her sight. She stepped out and looked left and right.

Tiffany's door was on the farthest side of all. Taeyeon imagined her place must be a suite that had an indoor pool. Or maybe a massive wall of books for magazines and chick lit novels. Or maybe a salon for vinyl records and an equally sized bathroom with a huge jacuzzi tub-

"Aren't you coming in?"

Taeyeon jumped, surprised to see the door out and Tiffany smiling.

"U-Um---" She decided not to say anything and shuffled to her room. "Sorry about that. I was thinking about your room."

"Well, it's not much but here it is." Tiffany laughed, casting a free hand around the place. "What do you think?"

Taeyeon looked around. "It's pretty cozy."

"It's nice. There's a suite next door although the opening is at the other side." Tiffany explained as she gestured to some wall Taeyeon didn't bother looking at.

Taeyeon nodded, a sigh of relief past her lips. "You're pretty neat," she commented.

Tiffany snorted. "It's because I'm on a tour. Trust me, my home's a mess."

Taeyeon laughed it off. She could imagine that.

"Want some coffee?"

The fangirl nodded, interested at the decor. "A sugar and cream would be nice."

Tiffany invited her over to a seat. She noticed her thoughtful gaze and asked, "Right, what's your major in college?"

Taeyeon snapped her gaze to the girl. "Viscomm. It's under FA and a pretty broad subject."

"Ooh." Tiffany smiled. "Cool, you're an artsy person too. So do you sketch? Paint?"

"A little bit of everything, yeah." Taeyeon smiled accepting the cup. "And you? What do you do aside from being a perfect goddess in entertainment?"

Tiffany allowed the pink in her cheeks to redden. "I bake sweets. I read books, watch Netflix, pepper Prince Fluffy with kisses?"

"The cutest dog in the world. Right." Taeyeon chuckled. "I also have a dog, Ginger."

"I'm pretty low-key, Taeyeon-ssi. I'm very much the same as you can be when I'm Stephanie."

"Hrm." Taeyeon stirred her finger around the rim of her cup. "Let's see. I watch anime in my spare time, I experiment on cooking stuff for lunch, I only go out when really necessary, hm what else?"

"I sometimes do that too you know." Tiffany understood her motive.

"I also have deadly silent fart bombs and majestic droppings from binge-eating ice cream and gummy bears. I had a phase of flicking boogers at walls and roughing up boys."

Tiffany burst out laughing. "You're ridiculous, Taeyeon-ssi."

Taeyeon pursed her lips, raising an eyebrow. "Very much so, Miyoung-ssi. Especially in fangirling 24/7 to the point of praying to have a moment with Hwang Tippani."

"I'm flattered." Tiffany sincerely told her. She bit her lip, thinking out loud, "I do wonder if it's fate, you know?" She had a dreamy look in her eyes.

"It was a cliché moment." Taeyeon begged to differ. "Like, really? I bumped, fell, and got saved by the angel I've always looked for?"

Tiffany shook her head laughing. "If it makes you feel better, I actually had an interesting dream coming here." A pause and then, "I dreamed of my debut stage-"

"At Diamond Bar's cable show?" Taeyeon recalled.

"Yep, except there was a twist. When the lights shined on me, I heard a really loud voice. Like, something whiny and childish and female. She was screaming something to me."

At this, Tiffany curled in her lips, thinking whether to say it or not.

"What is it?" Taeyeon asked. "What'd she say?"

Tiffany blurted out cooly, ""Hey, I'm your hoe Tippani.'"

Please log in to read the full chapter