Chapter one

Airport Fiasco
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Today's the day! ing finally, ugh."

The shout came from no other than Kim Taeyeon. Resident beauty of apartment 309. 24/7 fangirl of her precious baby love aka Tiffany Hwang, a famous superstar that's going to have a solo concert in South Korea. This Hwang girl is a Korean-American Cali girl that immediately caught her eyes, not just of her awfully heavenly husky voice, but also because of her hella goddess features.

Before Taeyeon went out of her place, she tweeted a quick status on her sns account. "Too ing early to rise if it weren't my girl coming here" and there she runs off her place to commute to the Incheon airport.

Half an hour later, Taeyeon jumped off the bus and saw the buzzing crowd across the doors of the airport. There were lots of tarps and placards and ohmygod there's so many girls I can't breathe oh what is this sorcery ---

Taeyeon almost bumped onto one fangirl chatting idly at the edge of the crowd that slowly getting larger; good thing she had good reflexes and stopped herself from falling over. She came to realize she was held by the wrist by someone on the side, and looking over her, Taeyeon sheepishly smiled and bowed as thanks.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing out here in the crowd, little miss?"

Taeyeon heard the question from the person again, and in casual respect she replied, "Just the same as you, white sunnies." Her eyes noted the tinted shades of the woman. "I'm guessing you're also a fan of my girl?"

The girl's lips quirked up along with her eyebrows. She parted her disheveled long khaki brown hair to the other side and upped a shoulder. "You could say that, haha."

Taeyeon made a once-over to the girl and found her to be irresistibly pretty. Like, really really pretty. She was wearing a pink button down, half-tucked in jeans that hugged her legs like a glove. Her girly oxfords and branded accessories (a bvlgari watch?! LV bag---what even.) made her stood out a bit from the crowd.

God, that made Taeyeon's face washed in embarrassment. She just sported a snapback, a statement shirt she made that said, "Stephanie's Hoe" on the front (sleeves boyishly rolled up) and some jean shorts she hastily pulled on in the morning. Her sneakers were a bit worn-out, broken down nonetheless, but the point was at least she was comfortable and easygoing in her outfit. Her blue flannel jacket was wrapped around her jeans, and over-all she concluded it was nice enough.

Just not nice enough to flirt with this lady beside me, oh man...

Taeyeon faked a cough and slightly turned to the woman's side. "So, when do you think will Tippany arrive?"

The girl snorted at the name but smiled widely nonetheless. "People say in about few minute's more time."

"Good to know." Taeyeon laughed along. "I really thought I was already late!" She stepped closer to her, just as the crowd around got just a bit bigger. Heck, the murmurous chatter was gradually rising. Probably preparing themselves for the entrance of the queen.

"Why?" the girl asked.

Taeyeon focused her thoughts on the girl beside her.

"You woke up late?" she clarified her question.

Taeyeon's face formed that sheepish smile again. "Well, Tippany updated her ig this morning and I just...fangirled a bit and um..."

The girl's lips curled, her head nodding in realization. "That's okay. I'm like that too sometimes, haha."

Taeyeon bit her lip nervously and raked the tuft of hair covering her face to the side. Damn was she not looking good in the woman's books. She did try her best to sort of protect the girl from the crowd, though. It was beginning to make her sweaty, and being inside it was not helping.

"How about we go up to the front?" The woman asked, noticing Taeyeon's sudden quietness. She was an open book to her right now, actually.

"That'd be helpful and all, but they were here first, you know? I don't really want to---"

"Nonsense, don't worry it's going to be okay." And then she went to grab Taeyeon's wrist (cue Taeyeon's reddening face) and glided around the crowd, saying "excuse me" and "ooh! sorry!" as she dragged her to the front. When they got to her wanted spot, the chatter turned into a ramble.

"Get ready your cameras!"

"It's almost time! Five minutes tops!"

"Remember people! Be respectful, be patient, and most of all, be good shroomies, got it?"

The last one received one big reply of "Got it!"

Shroomies was the term used for Tiffany's fans, especially here in Korea. It was an inside joke back then when she had a meet-&-greet in the country, and maybe out of nervousness, she stumbled around her words, and instead pronounced her famous "Brighter than jewels" line to "Brighter than mushrooms" and this just made the fans awe in her cuteness.

"I am honestly a bit shy to be called a fungi." The woman beside Taeyeon confessed.

Taeyeon tried to be smooth with her words, and assured her, "Well, um, we can be t

Please log in to read the full chapter