Paper Heart

Paper Heart

     "Oppa!"  Shin Hye called out.  She was running around in their hotel room looking for her shirt and underwear.  Hyun Joong was in the bathroom, washing his face and brushing his teeth with his bathrobe on.

     "Mwuh!?"  Hyun Joong answered with a question.  With toothpaste in his mouth, he walked out of the bathroom looking at Shin Hye, who was only wearing his under shirt.  He laughed at her silliness and started to walk towards her.  He then, wrapped his arms around Shin Hye's skinny waist and whispered, "You look cute this morning."  She smiled and blushed.  

     "Stop it, I need to go to work, I'm about to be late if you don't help me find my underwear."  She explained then walked around again.  He walked towards the door and looked on the ground, there it is, he thought and laughed.  He picked it up with his index finger.

     "Oh look, I found it."  He turned towards Shin Hye.  She turned back and walked towards him.

     "Yay!"  She reached for it, but he pulled it back, "Oppa!"  He puckered up his lips for her to kiss him then smirked flirtatiously.  She squinted her eyes and smiled.  She moved in slowly and kissed him.  He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him, making her moan in shock.  His hands moved up and down from her back down to her .  She pulled back but he still pulled her in.  They laughed.  He finally let go of her.

     "Go and get dressed, you're late for work."  Shin Hye looked at the clock.  Her eyes widened.

     "Omo!  It's all your fault!"  She joked, she got her underwear and clothes then got dressed within 5 minutes.  He was still standing there, ily, posing for her.  She walked towards him, she smiled and kissed his chest.  

     "Have a good day at work, don't cheat on me."  He kissed her forehead.  

     "I should say that to you."  Shin Hye answered.

     "I promise."  He winked, then kissed her lips once again, leaving Hyun Joong behind, she left to work.  She left to her work place, the SIA company.  She walked in, pulling her dress down, she smiled and pulled out her ID card for the security gaurds to see.  They nodded and opened the door for her.

     'Thanks guys."  They both smiled.  She proudly walked in her office, everyone was staring at her, she looked around.

     "Eun Hye, why is everyone staring at me?"  She asked her best friend.  She shrugged her shoulders and walked away.  Giggling.  Shin hye squinted her eyes but continued to work.  

     "Shin hye!  Come over here."  Her boss called her over to the window.  She looked over and saw korean writing.  "Will you marry me?"  Hyun Joong was standing next to the writing with a little box in his palm.  She giggled and laughed.  The writing was her favorite flowers, spreaded on the ground.  (Can you imagine it?)  She looked over to her boss, asking if she can go down there to him.  Her boss smiled and nodded.  Shin Hye excited, and ran down towards him and hugged him.

     "Is this too cheesy?"  He asked her.  She shook her head.

     "It's perfect."  She kissed him, softly and so perfectly making him melt beneath him.  

     "So will you marry me?"  he back away a few inches and got on one knee.  

     "Yes!  Of course!"  She hugged him and kissed him all over his face making him laugh and giggle.  

 

2 years passed

     For the passed year, Hyun Joong's mother has pressuring them to have a baby.  "Shin Hye!  Yeobo!  I'm going to come home very late, so don't wait for me, arraso (okay)?"  Hyun Joong called out.  He grabbed his breakfast and walked into his car.

     "Wait!"  Shin Hye chased after him.  She smiled brightly, and handed him his drink.  

     "Thanks, babe, you're the best."  he smiled then walked out of the door.  She waved 'goodbye' to him while he was driving away.  She smiled then frowned immediately when he disappeared.  She got ready and went to the hospital.

     "Hello, Mrs. Kim." her doctor smiles.

     "Hi, Dr. Young."  

     "So you're here for the check up right?  Your results came in." Shin Hye nods, in hoping that there's nothing wrong with her or her body, "I'm very sorry..."  Dr. Young apologizes, "The test results says that you don't have any eggs in your uterus, therefore, you can't have kids, BUT!  There are other options for you and your husband to take."