Parat 10 - ending

At the Right Time

4/17/2015

 

 

 

 

 

Part 10:

 

 

 

As soon as the door to his apartment closed the two occupants were upon each other, mouths open and seeking the other, their hands grasping one another. Jiyong’s hands d Dara’s s squeezing them until she moaned aloud against his lips. God, it seemed forever since they'd last been together this way!

 

Her hand was on his groin, rubbing his hard length through his pants. “Gently baby,” he warned, before he buried his face into the curve of her neck and bit her there.  Somehow the two made it to the bedroom, their clothes scattered along the way. They fell on Jiyong’s bed and he proceeded to make love to Dara with all the pent up longing and love he had for her. Afterwards they lay in bed exhausted but sated for the time being.

 

Jiyong kissed the top of her head as Dara lay with her head on his shoulder, one arm and leg thrown over him. He found her hand and entwined his fingers with hers. “It’s been too long,” he whispered.

 

Dara smiled and curled in closer. Turning her head to look up at him, she giggled to see that he somehow still managed to be wearing his glasses. He smirked at her, knowing what she was looking at. Dara crawled up, hovering over him as she leaned down and kissed him slowly. She felt his hand smooth down her back and over the curve of her bottom before giving it a squeeze.

 

“I love you, Dara.” His eyes held hers captive. “You know that right?”

 

She nodded once.

 

Jiyong’s gaze wandered over her face, letting his love for her shine through. “Everything I’m doing is for us,” he explained. His hand came up to her face, his thumb tracing along her lower lip. “Will you marry me?”

 

She blinked, her eyes searching his. Her heart was racing in her chest. Slowly she nodded, her eyes glistening with happy tears. “Yes, I’ll marry you,” she whispered. “Anytime, anyplace.”

 

A smile lit up his face as he rolled her over so that he was leaning over her. “I can’t give you the fancy things like that jerk Minho can…”

 

“I don’t want fancy things – I want you,” she replied.

 

“I’m not tall and handsome like that stupid doctor friend of yours,” he added.

 

“You’re tall enough and the most handsome in my eyes,” Dara said.

 

He smiled at her.  “I’m going to give this apartment back and the car. That means we’ll probably have to catch the bus and live with my parents until I can afford to get an apartment of our own.”

 

Her smile couldn’t be any wider. “I love you Kwon Jiyong,” she murmured, her dark eyes twinkling. “When we catch the bus I’ll sit beside you. I’ll live with you in the basement of my parents home if we have to.”

 

“I wanted to wait until I could afford to give you all you deserve,” he said quietly.

 

“You are all that I want and more. I don’t want to wait any longer, Jiyong. I don’t want to be apart from you any longer. I don’t want any more misunderstandings, no more other people interfering. You’re mine and I want you now.”

 

His love for her shined brightly in his eyes as he leaned down and pressed his nose to hers. He pressed a kiss to her lips, tilted his head and kissed her deeper.

 

 

 

Epilogue:

 

Lee Minho sat back and smirked as he watched the happy bride and groom. He always knew Dara would make a beautiful bride.

 

“Penny for your thoughts?”

 

He turned to see Kiko Mizuhara staring at him as she took a sip from her glass of champagne. 

 

“Just a penny?” he asked. “Surely I’m worth more than that.”

 

She pursed her lips and lowered her eyes suggestively over his body. “Why don’t you let me be the judge of that,” and she winked at him before turning and sashayed her way toward the exit.

 

Minho laughed as he gulped down the remainder of his drink and stood up to follow her out. He always did love a good challenge.

 

 

 

Finis--

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ahh, that's the ending folks :)