Chapter 11: First 'KCON' [June 2, 2016]

CIRCUS | Rainbow Bridge World New Girl Group | Disbanded on June 1, 2017

When the girls found out they would be performing at their first 'KCON', even more so the first 'KCON 2016 France' since it was the first for both situations. MAMAMOO told CIRCUS that their first 'KCON' was a great experience and one they wouldn't forget, so CIRCUS was even more nervous and excited at the same time.

But they were even more surprised when fans greeted them at the airport in Paris holding signs and to welcome the girls. And now today was the day of their 'KCON' performance and boy were they nervous.

They kept themselves preoccupied with the nervousness by practicing their parts over and over again until staff gave them a camera to record everything. Seoyul held the camera and said, "Girls come here so we can introduce ourselves!" the members listened well. The girls introduced themselves to the camera. Hope commented, "This is our first 'KCON' and this is our first time outside of Asia. I was going to say our first time outside of the country but we went to Hong Kong for the 'MAMA'."

Sena, "This is our first time in Europe and we were surprised that fans came to greet us at the airport. That really made us feel better because its nice to see fans internationally."

Sarang then said, "Also thank you French fans for sending gifts to us! We always get them back in Korea and we wish we could write in French but none of us can."

Seoyul then changed her arms to hold the camera, "CIRCUS is here for the first time performing at a 'KCON' and MAMAMOO said that going to another country, especially to perform at a 'KCON' is the best experience to see intentional fans. And just from at the airport we can see why they said that."

The staff members than called CIRCUS and the camera got handed to a staff to record the girls walking to the stage. They were dressed in their 'Give It To Me' outfits, all sparkly and out there. Sarang looked at the camera to where BTS was finishing up their performance, "I'm so nervous." but it wasn't to long before the girls walked on the stage and started to perform.

'Give It To Me'

'Loving U'

'Cupid'

After performing their three tracks the girls walked offstage, thanked the staff, and went back to their waiting room. But was waiting for them was IOI! The eleven membered girl group was nervous meeting more sunbaes at their first 'KCON' event as well. The IOI members introduced themselves with Hope already showing her hands towards leader Nayoung and said, "Nayoung and me are the same age." Nayoung bowed and a little embarrassed. Sarang hit Hope lightly, "Yah unnie your not the only one! Chungha and Sejeong are '96 liner like me."

Sena was the first to gesture towards IOI and said, "I watched the show, you know 'Produce 101' and these girls worked very hard to get towards where they are today. I hope our fans will support IOI in their future promotions."

The girls of IOI bowed and thanked Sena. Somi, the youngest smiled wide. "Thank you CIRCUS sunbaenims!"

Seoyul was ending the video still recording, "This is CIRCUS' as well as IOI's first 'KCON'. But this is also 'KCON 2016 France' first time. We hope France fans of all the groups that came out today had fun and we hope the fans come out again. This has been CIRCUS and IOI!" the girls waved goodbye. Both girls first 'KCON' was the greatest experience they had yet.