Chapter 6: 'In Love' Showcase [January 18, 2016]

CIRCUS | Rainbow Bridge World New Girl Group | Disbanded on June 1, 2017

Today was the girls showcase for 'Cupid' and they felt nervous since it was their first album since their debut album last August. So since its been a while butterflies formed in the girls stomachs.

Sarang was jumping around, "Unnies why am more nervous than before?!" the oldest Sena looked at Sarang from her position on the couch and said, "Your not the only one Sarang."

Seoyul nodded and agreed from her position next to Sena, "Sena unnie is right. We all took part in this album so its a little more nerve wrecking then our debut album." Hope smiled, listening to her members words from her makeup chair. Seoyul looked at Sarang who calmed down a little, "Plus for you Sarang you rap now and Sena unnie is singing. You girls are showing your other skills."

Sarang sat down across from Sena and Seoyul and siad, "Still unnie, my rapping isn't as good as Sena unnie." 

Sena looked and said, "That's why we practice our skills Sarang-ah. Plus you rapping and me as a vocal does take practice especially if we really practiced what we were good at for the most part. And for me I made part of the choreo so I wonder if our Spectators will like it." Hope came and sat next to Sarang after she was done with makeup and said, "I think they'll love it unnie. You don't have to worry about a thing."

Sena looked at Hope, but said nothing. The staff then called CIRCUS on standby and the girls put all their hands together and shouted, "CIRCUS fighting!" before going.