Eight Leged Fiend (Markson)

Drabbles of a K-Pop Shipper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summery: While preparing to take ahower, Mark spots a spider in the bathroom. He runs outisde, calling for his best friend, and boyfriend to save him, forgetting one detail. Hes shirtless. And Jackson is enjoying the view.

 

Mark sighed. It had been a long day. A good kind of long day though. For their day off, Got7 went to a skate park, spending the whole day skateboarding, rollarblading and biking. 'Yeah, a good day.'

Unfortunatly, that meant they were all sweaty and stinky. The smell in the car ride home was worse than all the times the came home from practice. Luckily, they were fortunate enough to have two bathrooms in their dorm. Like they always did, the played Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who goes first.

"YES!" Bambam and Youngjae chorused, highfiving each other for their victory.

"Alright alright." JB said, "Just try not to take too long. The faster we all shower the faster...." he sniffed the air, his face scrunching up in disgust. "Yeah. Just hurry."

Bambam and Youngjae nodded before darting off to their seperate rooms to get their supplies.

"After them is Jackson and Yugyeom." JB announced. Jackson whooted loudly, fist pumping the air above his head. "Then Jr and I.."

"Ooooooo. JJ Project." Jackson singsonged teasingly. Jr threatend to slap him, causing the fencer the squeak and cower behind Mark.

JB rolled his eyes. "Sorry Hyung." he said with a shrug to Mark, smiling sympathetically. "Looks like your last this time."

Mark shrugged with a small smile. "Its alright. I dont mind." 'We played fair and i lost. No big deal.'

Turned out to be a bigger deal than he thought. By the time Jackson and Yugyeom finished their showers, hot water was running low. It was already to the point where Jaebum and Jinyoung had to wait a few minutes before starting their showers. So when Mark's turn came around, he had to wait longer than he already had, if he wanted hot water that is. So he waited, and waited, and waited.

About an hour had passed since JJ Project had theirs, so Mark hope beyond hope that their was enough hot water for him take a quick shower. Because he could not wait any longer. So he stepped into the bathroom, praying the entire time 'Please let there be hot water. I REALLY dont want a cold shower right now. PLEASE be hot water.' Even as he took off his shirt 'I promise to practice extra hard, ill treat the makneas, ill do whatever just PLEASE let there be hot...'

He stoped when movement near the sink drew his attention. He turned and saw the horrid creature, its black body contrasting greatly with the white of the bathroom. Mark let loose the loudest scream he had ever heard come from his own mouth. Dropping his shirt, he dashed out of the bathroom, screaming all the way "JACKSON! JACKSON! JACKSON! JACKSON!"

Said fencer, who was dozing on the couch, jolted up at the loud calls of his name. Mark jumped onto the couch beside him and began pushing Jackson's shoulder. "OH MY ING GOD ITS HUGE! GO KILL IT! KILL IT!"

"Huh?" Jackson blanched, still a little dazed from his interrupted nap.

Mark huffed in annoyance and stood, tugging on Jackson's arm until he stood as well. "Its as big as a ing baseball! I you not! GO KILL IT!"

"Oh!" Jackson understood now. There was only one thing that got Mark THIS vocal, besides himself of course. 'A spider, apparently as big as a baseball.'

"COME ON!" Mark whined, pushing on his back, ushering him towards the bathroom. "Its on the sink." he whispered once they reached the door, cowering behind the younger's shoulders.

Jackson just rolled his eyes, fighting a smile. He couldnt help it. Mark was just being too cute. He leaned further into the bathroom, Mark still at his back. Jackson smirked evilly as an idea, 'a really cruel idea', popped into his head. "Uh Mark? I dont see it." he said solemly, even though he DID see it. Who could miss it? Mark was NOT exagerating when he said it was as big as a baseball.

"WHAT?!" Mark squeaked, pushing foreward so that he was next to Jackson in the doorway. "It was RIGHT THERE!"

Jackson smirked again and lightly tickled Mark's ribs. He screamed and jumped 5 feet in the air, latching onto Jackson. He clung to his shoulders and neck as he dangled precariously from Jackson side, his legs wrapping around his waist. Jackson just cackled, stumbling from the sudden weight. He fell into the bathroom, slamming into the wall, Mark still attached to him, the fall not detering his laugh as his hands anchored themselves on the wall and on Marks ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter