Final~

Dear Sehun

Dear Sehun,
How are you? I hope you are safe. In the hospital  today, the nurses gossiped about the war again and all that's going on. I told people about you but they don't believe your real. It always makes me sad when they say that. The doctors say that I'm doing better and will be discharged soon but I know they are lying. I'm not getting any better in fact  I'm getting worse.

The days that go by I use as a countdown until  my death. I'm not scared to die its a way of life so I'm going to embrace it. There is this new patient next door to me, he is also sick but they caught his sickness in time. His family always comes to visit everyday. I feel envious of him, why can't my family visit me? The food the nurses serve is getting tastier and they always give me cookies. I miss the outside, I miss the flowers the birds I miss everything. 

The news said that the war is almost finished but that can't be true half of the planet are infected it will be awhile to finish it. Sometimes at night when the other patients are sleeping I sneak out to the balcony in the sitting room. It scares me that if I look down I might see them but I know that they can't get passed the gates. It scares me so much that I kinda hope it will happen. You must think I'm crazy right? That what the other patients say but I ignore them.  Sometimes they call me names and say that I'm not a man, that hurts my pride for I am 100% male. I curse my good looks. 

This might be my last letter to you for I can barely speak much less, do stuff on my own. I'm getting weaker  by the day. This Nurse named Hyuna was kind enough to tell me what the doctors won't tell me. I only have three days to live. Such short time but I wish it was earlier, I'm in to much pain.

I miss you so much that I imagine you here with me when I sleep. I know your fighting against them not by your own free will. It saddens me that you won't be here when my time is up. When you read this (if your alive) which I know you are you will find out that I was lying to you about my limited time. I just didn't want you to worry when you should focus on the war and winning. I lived for you, you know? I could of ended my life eight years ago but I couldn't leave you when everything went down. You were my best friend, my life but that is coming to an end. 

The times we spent together was memories I want to remember forever.  The best part about our relationship was when you proposed to me. It was so lame but adorable at the same time I couldn't of said no. So as I write this to you I want you to try not to shed any tears. I'm sorry we can't die old together like we promised but I will see you one day and I hope it is not soon.

As my dying wish I want you to live for me. Try your hardest to live and don't do anything stupid. I'll be watching you so I will know if you do. 

The pain is getting worse the more I write but I have to finish this. I will always love you.
    
The love of your life

 LuHan.
-------------------------------------- 
Just my attempt at a sad one shot,  I actually cried writing this which is weird :p  I don't even know why I wrote this >.<