Chapter One

The difference

"Oppa~" a feminine voice called a handsome white hair young man from a hallway and he turned around and smiled "Hayoung why so happy?" Jongin asked with his hands into his pocket "Oppa tomorrow would be our 1 year anniversary." Hayoung said happily and Jongin smiled "Of course it would be having a relationship with you in 1 year was great." Jongin snuggled to Hayoung and kissed her forehead "Mushy oppa." Hayoung pouted Jongin chuckle.

The two having a great night with a romantic aura walking to the beautiful Han river. "Wahhh it's been awhile I been here." Hayoung was in a wonderland with her lovely lover,"Yeah younggie what to take a photo?" Jongin asked Hayoung nodded she snuggled into his arms and smile to the phone.

The couple spend a lovely time together but it was sad the they have to end it "Well oppa I guess it's goodbye." Hayoung pouted Jongin chuckled and warmed hug "You know younggie I love you all my heart and I want to protect your dear life." Jongin said all those words and Hayoung up to his beautiful eyes and lean in for a kiss. Hayoung armed her arms around his neck and his arms around her waist Jongin's tongue parted her lips for entrance for more passionate they pulled away for air and looked into each other's eyes and said "I love you."