A Favor To Do

SDA High!

 

My last class was finally over. I ran towards the art room to see if Hyun Ae was still there.

"Hyun Ae?" I shouted right away as I stopped at the door.

"Ne?" She turned as she flipped her hair. Her beauty was mesmerizing. Her eyes were shining. My best friend is so beautiful. But then, as usual, I ended up laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" She pouted.

"Well, you're so cute. Even if the ends of your hair got er.. colored?" I laughed harder.

I noticed that she looked at her hair then whined which made me laugh harder, if that's possible.

"Unnie, ottoke???!!" She whined more.

"Ya! I won't help you if you keep on calling me unnie." I tried to sound serious but failed.

Nah, her stupidity never fails me.

"Aaah~!" She pouted as she complained at my condition.

"Fine. Let's go to the wash room." I told her as I led the way.

After we finished washing her hair, I dragged her directly to the rooftop.

 

"Why are you here?" Sandeul said as we reached the rooftop.

"To talk with you, right?" I smiled as I elbowed Hyun Ae.

"Ah.. Ne." She said, blushing again.

"Do you know you're so cute when you blush?" Sandeul said, walking closer and closer to Hyun Ae.

'Why am I feeling jealous?'

I closed my eyes.

"Excuse me." I said, opened my eyes and walked away as fast as I could that they didn't even had the chance to reply.

 

***

 

"Ne, please vote for me!" I said energetically to the people around me.

"You won't mind me voting you?" I heard a familar voice.

"Oh, Sandeul." I said, my smile slowly faded.

"What's with that face?" He said as he cupped my face.

"Ya." I pulled away.

"Ok, sorry for flirting with Hyun Ae." He said, leaning forward.

"I don't mind." I smirked.

'I shouldn't be jealous. I shouldn't be jealous.' I kept on repeating those words in my head.

"Ya, Soo Min.. Do you like me???" He made a fake gasp but I just chuckled.

"You're stupid of you think I do." I walked away as I continued my campaign.

'Yes, you would look stupid Soo Min. You promised each other before you won't like each other.'

I sighed.

 

***

 

HYUN AE'S POV

"Soo Min- unnie.." I went near her desk once the class was over.

"Ne?" She replied as she looked at me.

'She looked so worried. Well, who wouldn't? The votation for the batch president would be later.'

"I'm sorry--" I started but she cut me off.

"Look, you don't have to. Please. And please do me a favor, will you?" She stood up from her seat.

"Oh, sure." I replied, astonished on how she was really good in changing her facial expressions.

"Please go at the rooftop and call Sandeul-oppa... I'll be needing your votes." She said, holding my shoulders tightly.

"Ne unnie..." I just blinked.

"Kamsahapnida... dongsaeng..." And she hugged but I pulled away.

'Omo, I'm not really used to be hugged. OTL'

"Mian. I really don't hug people.." I stuttered.

"It's okay. Just be there later." She then waved goodbye.

I took a deep breathe to gain courage.

'I must do this for unnie.' I thought as I did the fighting sign.

 

A/N:

gaaaah @_@ fail OTL but please do watch out for the next chaptieee :D /wink wink. I swear it would be a lot hella of fun :DDD well, yes. I do have the storyline already. and I swear it's so complicated @_@ weeeee. :) ok, sorry. :)) please continue to support me /bows. kamsahapnida :)

@Channiegirl123 well, let's see... :)) it's either yes or no :PP well, honestly, i still don't know. but... i think... :)))

@DarkShadow  @kweeeesteeeen @jasmine|x| @mysweetL update's here :) hope you liked it.. well, in my opinion, it's a really boring chapter. :) not really boring but a little bit boring. :P because the "fun" and "revealing" part would be the next :)) hope you had fun ^^

all of my readers: THANK YOU! :) love lots ♥