New and Old Best Friends

SDA High!

 

He went near me and I was just there, blank faced.

"How could you forget me?" He said as he leaned forward.

"Ya, back off." I said as I pushed him softly.

He chuckled.

"Ya. Soo Min, it's me... Sandeul." He then turned away then paused for a while.

"Meet me at the rooftop after classes." And after that he walked away.

What happened to me?

Well, I was just standing there, jaw dropped.

 

***

 

"YA! Hyun Ae! I need you to come with me~!!!" I said as I tried pulling her from her seat.

"MWO? YA! Unnie, I still need to do our exercise..." She said, pointing at her work.

"Tch. Why didn't you do it... Fine, just be at the roof top after that, got it?" I said as I ran away.

'I'm gonna see Sandeul today~!!!' I thought cheerfully.

 

It took me a while to reach the roof top. For heaven's sake, roof top is like the topmost floor, riiight? Phew, it was so tiring, I wonder why Sandeul chose this place.

I opened the door that leads to the floor itself.

'This is it... I could see my..' And as I opened the door, there I saw Sandeul, standing so coolly.

"Sandeul-ah~..." I called out and he looked sideways.

"You should call me oppa, I'm older."

FACEPALM.

"You don't want to be called oppa, right?" I went near him.

"That was before... And we're in highschool already. And I have some relatives here..." He said and I noticed his hands were tightly clenched.

"Oh fine... OPPA." I really did make some emphasis just to please him, hoping the tense would break. But unfortunately, it didn't help. But on the other hand, Hyun Ae's timing was perfect. She silently peeked; however, we heard the doors creaked.

"Hyun Ae!" I called her and I noticed she was blushing.

'Is she really that type of a girl who always blush and blush? -_-" '

"Ya, you're blushing..." Sandeul said as he completely turned and faced Hyun Ae and I did the same.

"Oh!" She said abruptly as if she just hiccupped.

"Hyun.. Ae?" Sandeul said while giving her a skeptical look.

"What? Well, yes." My friend Hyun Ae stuttered as she looked down, as if embarassed.

"Ya, why are you acting like that? Well. Hyun Ae, this is my childhood friend, Sandeul. I really do hope you can get along with each other." I said, smiling brightly at both of them. But they acted as if I wasn't even there.

"Hyun Ae, why were you blushing? Are we so cute together?" Sandeul smirked as he placed around my waist.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING... and TALKING ABOUT?!" I said as I moved away from him.

At the same time, I catched a glimpse of Hyun Ae and her expression was like blank, shocked, in pain look. Can you even imagine it?

"Anyway, Sandeul ah.." I started but he cut me off.

"Oppa..." He corrected.

"Sandeul-oppa, what class do you belong?" I asked him, arms folded.

"Class S-B..." Sandeul said then looked down like he was disappointed or something. At the same time, Hyun Ae whispered it silently.

'Hyun Ae knows Sandeul is Class S-B? So she knows him? How did she even know him? Well, maybe I was just hallucinating that she said Class S-B...' I looked at Hyun Ae.

A/N:

ok, sorry for a short chap update, plus it really took me a loooong time >< and sorry for all the wrong grammars and stuff... :( SO SORRY T^T but i really do hope you like it /blink blink :)) well, I really need to do something in favor of Hyun Ae... It's because... GAAAAH~!!! :3 i do like Sandeul... but oh well, friend :)) okay, nonsense :)) i'll update as soon as possible~! b"d

 

@DarkShadow there there there :))) LOL. sorry for the wait :( i hope you liked it? ^^"

@kweeeesteeeen TCH. you're lucky that i love you :))) well, there ya go. /smirked.

@jasmine|x| THERE~!!! ^^ i hope you like Deullie? :DD hope you liked it ^^"

@-lblue there~!!! is it now clearer? >< sorry 'bout that :DDDD