Holding Me

I Could Give You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why the hell did you do that to him, Jr?" Baekho was shouting, "What made you do it?"

"I felt the pull, why else would I do it?" Jr calmly said to Baekho.

"So what if you felt the pull, now you dragged him into our world." Baekho was fuming.

"Would you stop yelling, Baekho. Your scaring Ren." Minhyun shook his head in disappointment. At least I can count on him when I need to.

 

Baekho stopped at look over at me, he then noticed my facial expression. Which was full of nervousness, fright, and many more emotions.

 

"Ren, I'm sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you." Baekho looked down at the floor.

"It's okay." I said quietly.

 

Jr came over to me, and slid into the bed with me, cuddling. It made me feel better. The spark was still there, but it was calming. I knew Jr would always be there for me, even during the tough times we will go through.

 

"I will always be here for you, Ren." he said lightly kissing my forehead.

"And Baekho, just accept it." Aron said, "It's not like you can change the past."

Minhyun turn his attention to me. "I wonder what your wolf will look like after your first transformation, I bet it will be beautiful."

"Why worry about that now?" Jr said, "All Ren needs to do now is rest, and not worry about anything else."

 

Jr got up and shooed the others out of the room, at first they were reluctant to leave. But then Jr told them I was going to take a nap. But I knew he just wanted to be alone with me without the others around.

 

"Now that we are alone we can cuddle all we want." he said as he got back in the bed with me.

 

He hugged my waist, while I was slowly drifting in to a deep sleep. Which my body probably needed.

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

 

I woken up and the spot were Jr was cold. I looked around for him, but he wasn’t in the room. I tried getting up of the bed. It took a minute, because my legs where weak. I made my way to my door, opened it. And walked down the stairs while leaning against the wall for stability. Once I reached the bottom of the stairs I was about to fall, but before met the floor I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter