Marked

I Could Give You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as I woke up I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. My eyes shot open to see my surroundings, and I noticed that Jr was sitting in a chair next to the bed. What happened, last I remember I was walking home from the party.  I reached to the spot on my shoulder to feel that it was bandaged up. What happened last night? Why is my shoulder hurting like this? Why was Jr there?

 

"Oh god, I'm so glad you are awake Ren." Jr said as he hugged me.

"Ow, watch it. That hurt you know." I grunted in pain.

"I'm sorry." he said while releasing me from the hug.

"what happened, and how did you find me? Why were you there?" I asked him.

"umm, if I tell you I doubt you would believe me." he said.

"Well try anyway." I said why wouldn’t I believe him, I thought I was a little anger at him for some reason.

"As you know you were bit by a wolf." he said, I barely remember what happened last night, but I knew I was bit by something, I thought  "And it wasn't just any wolf, it was me."
"W-what do y-you mean it w-was you?" I stuttered, how could it have been him, nothing is making sense to me.
"I'm a werewolf, Ren." he said, and I just stare at him. Werewolves can't be real. "Ren, I know you don’t believe me, but its true."

"If you are a werewolf, and you bit me what does that mean?" I asked him. I probably knew what was going to happen next.

"Since I bit you on the next full moon you will transform into a wolf." he said looking down into his lap, he felt guilty for biting Ren. WHAT WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME? Anger was surfacing. The next full moon I will become a wolf.

"What, I will become a werewolf." I said, I was shocked, anger so many emotion ran through me. I was starting to feel light headed, all this information was to much for my mind to take in, and before I knew it everything out again.

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

 

My head was pounding as I woke yet again, I stirred. And as soon as I did Jr came to the side of my bed.

 

"Ren." Jr said frantically. He rapped me up in a hug, and I grunted in pain. "Oh, I'm sorry, Ren." he said as he got off of me.

"So, I'm a wolf now?" I asked Jr.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, I'm sorry I brought you into this mess. I didn't mean to." he said looking guilt ridden. The anger that was in me before, became nothing.

"it's fine, as long as it was you I don't really mind." I said, and I notice him look up, with a small smile, "just as long as you don't leave me." I don’t want to go through this alone, and what's not better to have Jr with me helping me through it.

"I can't even leave you even if I wanted to, not that I would want to leave you." he said making look at him with a questioned look.

"What do you mean, you can't even leave me." I asked him. I had no clue what he was talking about, was this something about him biting me.

"Since I bit you, Ren I kinda marked you as my mate." he said looking down, I know he kind of felt bad, but for some reason

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter