fin

OKAY

 

Chanyeol is in the edge of his when his phone ringing on the special tone which means some one special is calling.

He keeps on ing in to the boy beneath him, ignoring the call that wont stop ringing, ignoring the fact he know that the special some one in the other side is worrying about him.

 

“chan…yeol…”

the boy underneath him as he moans chanyeol’s name. red flushed face and swollen red lips make a perfect view for chanyeol to follow the boy and release his seed deep in to the boy beneath him.

 

“I love you yeol”

he speaks breathlessly, grabbing chanyeol neck to bring his lips in a loving lip lock with him.

 

“god.. you’re the best”

and its turn for chanyeol to speak breathlessly between the loving kisses they share.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“hey babe”

 

“ugh yeol… why you didn’t pick up my call ? I was so worried you know”

baekhyun bite his nail as he murmuring words to the guy he’s so worried about.

 

“I have to do some stuff in the campus baek, don’t worry I’ll be home before morning”

 

baekhyun glanced at the clock across the living room, its 3 am in the morning already. And its been more than 5 hours baekhyun been calling his boyfriend wondering his whereabout and wondering that he already eaten or not.

 

“oh okay, have a safe ride home yeol”

 

“bye babe”

 

“bye”

 

baekhyun hung up the call, pretend he doesn’t hear the soft giggles in the background that keep stabbing his ears straight to his heart.

 

But, At least now he know that his boyefriend is totally fine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun come to know too well his beloved boyfriend smell after 3 months dating because that is how much he loves him.

 

And when his boyfriend come home with a different clothing with a different smell, baekhyun pretend he doesn’t know and tiptoes to give a soft peck to his boyfriend already swollen lips that doesn’t go unnoticed by baekhyun.

 

“so, hows the stuff in the campus ? are you doing well ? or do you need some help with that ?” baekhyun grab chanyeol’s left hand and bring him to the kitchen where he already serve the best pancakes he could make for his boyfriend.

 

“nah im fine, already got some help” chanyeol said as he grin to himself.

 

Of course you do yeol

Baekhyun murmur bitterly inside his heart.

 

“good to hear then, here I made this special for you”

baekhyun cheered happily as he shove a piece of pancake to his boyfriend as he munches to it happily.

 

Baekhyun heart goes all jumpy to see the perfect creature in front of him munches happily to his cook.

Baekhyun couldn’t stop smiling after seeing that sight for the rest of the day.

Thanks to his beloved boyfriend’s smile that he adores so much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun is leaning on chanyeol’s board chest as the two of them watch their favourite movie, or its just baekhyun that trying hard to keep focus on the movie while chanyeol left hand busy typing text and his right hand baekhyun’s hair lazily.

 

Baekhyun made it to keep focusing in the movie, by all it means baekhyun made it to keep his eyes focus to the movie but his mind and his heart wont keep still but wondering around.

 

And when his boyfriend abruptly stand up and excuse himself to pick up the so important phone call, that is when baekhyun eyes cant keep on focusing to the movie at all, because his eyes now focus on trying to prevent the tears flow down from it.

 

 

 

“hello baby”

 

 

“yeah baby”

 

 

“love ya baby”

 

 

“see ya baby”

 

 

 

no, baekhyun didn’t eavesdrop his boyfriend’s conversation on the phone, in fact baekhyun hears nothing, that’s why now baekhyun is forming a ball in his and his boyfriend bed pretend to asleep when really, he just fight back a sob for coming out from his dry mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“baek, I think I will come home late this night”

chanyeol said, he dressed nicely as he was about to ask baekhyun on a date.

Yeah,

As if.

 

“ugh okay yeol”

baekhyun smile sweetly to chanyeol, suppress the question inside his head that he already know the answer.

 

“okay, don’t wait me love, just go sleep first okay?”

chanyeol give a soft kiss on top baekhyun forehead and ruffle his hair a bit before stomps out in the Saturday morning leaving baekhyun alone to spent his weekend alone.

 

Baekhyun can only smile brightly to sight of his boyfriend going in  to his car and drive out.

 

Until the sight of his boyfriend as his car disappear, until that baekhyun break down on the floor as a loud sob coming out his mouth in the act of a painful feelings in his heart.

 

He didn’t cried that day, only a dry sobs and painful screams he can create.

 

Perhaps He already cried too much before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun throw a kiss on chanyeol as he put his arms possessively around chanyeol’s neck.

 

“wow wow, whats whit this sudden attack”

chanyeol try to pull out but  baekhyun keep kissing him forcefully as he fight back the tears to flow down from his already swollen eyes.

 

Chanyeol didn’t fight back the kiss, why fight back the gift he just got ? its been so long since the last time chanyeol got a taste of baekhyun.

 

 

 

Baekhyun had made love with chanyeol after a long time.

and chanyeol for the 4th times that day got a mind blowing , because he only last 1 round with baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun found a cute pink box inside chanyeol closet, and when out of curiosity he open the box and found a cute pink sweeter. Baekhyun’s eyes sparkling upon the sight, but his eyes goes dusky upon realizing it wasn’t his size.

He put back the sweeter nicely in the box.

 

Hoping the sweeter was mean for him but chanyeol doesn’t remember his size so he got the wrong size for him.

 

Yeah, he can only hopes.

 

 

 

 

Days passed, and chanyeol didn’t even give a gift for baekhyun and when baekhyun open chanyeol’s closet again, he found the box already gone, and now he know that the gift doesn’t really mean for him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun love chanyeol so much, he love him so much to the point he willingly give up on everything he have in life just to be with chanyeol.

 

He was really heads over heals towards the younger back then, and he is heads over heals towards the younger now.

 

Baekhyun always know that the younger never have any feeling for him from the beginning, but baekhyun loves him so much that he got blinded to keep hold on for him, the one who never return his feeling.

 

Baekhyun pay the rent, baekhyun pay the food, baekhyun work a part time job at his bestfriend café while chanyeol ?

 

Chanyeol kiss baekhyun and smile to baekhyun, and that was more than enough for baekhyun, but sadly he kisses and smiles to the other too.

 

 

 

 

And when in the sunny bright afternoon when baekhyun about to heading home from buying some groceries and found his boyfriend is in the lip lock with a not-as-tall-as-his-boyfriend boy with a fair nice skin and a black hair,

 

Baekhyun can only turn around and take the other way back home, and pretend to not see.

 

When in his crooked mind he keeps wonder,

 

Whos that boy ?

 

well, he is really handsome, no wonder chanyeol choose him over him.

 

Is chanyeol eaten lunch already ?

 

Ofc stupid

 

Oh tears please don’t flowing

 

I hate you byun baekhyun

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But really, baekhyun really doesn’t mind about that.

 

As long baekhyun have chanyeol in his arms,

 

He is okay with that,

 

He is totally okay with that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’ll wait for you, you you you
Open your heart, you you
I can’t help my heart
You are my everything
It’ll be forever, my love

(Oh I’m nothing)
Don’t leave, just let me stay by your side
(Just let me stay by your side)
No matter how much I think about it (oh it’s you)
Because it’s you

 

baekhyun back to make a use to his magic hands,

he play a soft tone of the piano as the lyric flowing out softly from his mouth with a beautiful voice that match with the soft beautiful melody his hands made.

 

 

Because chanyeol, I will wait for you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Subcribes and comment pretty pleasee ^^