Chapter 12

Just gotta wait and see

Chorong POV

"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"
wow that was loud
"Your lying right, omg why the hell did i leave those two together alone, omg what if she changes her mind and decides to date Sica instead!!!!!! CHORONG WHY DIDNT YOU STOP ME FROM LEAVING" Next thing you know, Yuri-unnie runs off.
who new it was that easy to make someone jealous hehe, now back to my food.

"Bommah"
"Neh Unnie"
"ummmmm about the kiss, what does that make us"
"huh? can you repeat that, i didnt quite hear what you said"
"the kiss what does that make us?"
"Whatt i cant hear you unnie"
"Stop devouring your food and listen to me"
"But but im almost done, give me 5 more minutes i swear"
"but you just heard me just then"
"huh unnie"
"Oh i give up" so i waited her to finish her food

-5 minutes later-

"Yes unnie, what did want to ask me earlier"
"I wanted to ask about the kiss, i want to know what that makes us"
"what do you mean"
"You kissed me wouldnt that make us more you know, more then friends or family"
"well ummmm i dont know,, what do you want us to be?"

Should i tell her the truth, i should, shouldnt I, but what if she rejects the idea..

"Unnie"
"ahh yess"
"are you going to answer"
I can do this, Its better to let it all out, just like mum always used to say to me
"well to tell you the truth, i umm liked you for a very long time and i ummm really want us to be more then friends, so if you can give me a chance that would make me the happiest person but if you dont want too that is perfectly fine, so which ever decision you make, i will respect that "
"unnie, lets give it a shot"
"i understand its better to stay as friends, hold up what did you say"
"i said lets give it a shot"
"really you mean it"
"yess i do, but to tell you the truth unnie" 
"nee go on"
"im in love with someone else, so if you are still willing to go through with it, be my girlfriend"
"Bomahhh, i waited a long time for this chance, im not going to throw it away because of that, I just need to make you fall in love with me instead "
"i hope you doo unnie"
"also if it is not to much to ask, but  can you tell me the person who you are in love with?"
"Ahhh i rather not say but maybe in time i will tell you"
"okayy"
"anyway i think its about time we head back and check up on Hayoung"
"it is, but we have to wait for the others "
"where could they be"
"should we go look for them?"
"nah lets just call them here, its easier and quicker"
"neee"

 

Hayoung POV

Sica is alot diiferent from what i expected her to be like, shes really funny, and easy going. i was enjoying her company until a pounding sensation in my head started and my eyes were becoming blurry again just like back at the dorm, why does it hurt so much, i held onto my head hoping that it will disapper but the pounding sensation became alot more painful. Sica unnie grabbed my head and pulled it towards her chest, she slowly rubbed my head softly and kept telling me it's going to be alright, the doctor is on her way. we were in that position for at least 5mins until sica unnie body was dragged away. all i was to hear before everything went blank was 
"Move aside before I........"

Jessica POV

I was having a great time chilling and talking with hayoungie, but it all changed when she grabbed onto her head, she looked like she was in soo much pain, all i could do was do was hug her and tell everything was alright, and that doctor will be right here. its been about 5mins and the doctor still hasnt a arrived, what on earth could they be doing...  After a few minutes the door slammed opened,
Oh thank you god
"Hurry Doc shes in..."
"Move aside before I dragged you out sooyeon"
" yurrii ah call the doctor quick" 
" sica what happend" 
" GO GET THE DAMN DOCTOR KWON" 
"Im going, im going"
"No need im right here" FINALLY the doctor has finally arrived
"Dr Lim"
"Can you explain to me about what just happened?
"we were just talking, the next minute she started grabbing her head and then passed out"
"okay Yuri-ssi i need you and your friend to exit this room please"
"Yes Yes we will take i leave now, sica lets go"

After exiting the room
"how did this happen tell me what happened?"
"werent you listening to me in there, i already said what happened "
"Sorry i wasnt paying attention"
"oh Kwon, what i said in there was that we were just talking and next minute she grabbed her head and passed out
"that cant be all"
"Im being legit that was it"
"........hmmmmm"
"How long do you reckon its going to be"
"No clue, lets just sit and wait"
"But yuri-ahh you gotta admit that doctor is pretty y"
"really sica really"
"Sorry not the right time aye"

Dr Lim POV

finally break time, which means COFFEE AND FRIED ICE-CREAM wooooooo.
"Yahh Bee you seriously gotta stop having that for lunch, its so fattening, its gonna make you lose your beauty"
" stop tryna flirt with Jun, its not gonna work, dont forget im only into girls"
"Whatever, im just saying, no girl is gonna go for a person who eats fried ice-cream all the time"
"hahahaha you would be shocked, but hey i work  my off to keep a physique like this"
"hahahhahaha  okay i get it, eat what you want i give up! anyway i meaning to ask you, when i came in to that patients room to come get you, you looked so intrigued with her"
"Oh you mean youngie"
"so thats her name, whats your relation with her"
"why do you care?"
"Im just curious, its my first time seeing you so interested in someone and im not gonna lie she is really pretty"
"stay away from her"
"Chilllll now tell me what is it between you and her"
"I was her tutor thats all"
"Pshh that cant be all to it, no tutor will look at their student they way you did now spill the beans bro"
"thats it"
"You're lying now spill" My phone started ringing, yasss saved
"Hold up i gotta take this call"

"Hello Dr Lim speaking"
"Dr Lim there seems to be a problem in room 207, we require your assistance immedialey"
"Jun i gotta go"
"Im On my way"  my morning jogs came in handy i got here faster than expected but i aint gonna touch them stairs for awhile, damn thats a workout, now to enter the room act professional
"Im going Im going"
"No need, im right here"
Poor youngie
"Dr Lim"
"Can you explain to me about what just happened?
"we were just talking, the next minute she started grabbing her head and then passed out"
"Yuri-ssi i need you and your friend to exit this room please"
"Yes Yes we will take i leave now, sica lets go"
looks like she passed out from sort of pain, best to give her some pain killers for now, so that the pain doesnt effect her for when she wakes up.
10 to 15mins have passed and shes has woken up
"Well hello beautiful did you miss me?"
"Bee unnie, what are you doing here?"
"Cant you tell by my uniform, im doctor here, so  anyeays hows your head doing?"
"i dont feel any throbbing pain so alot better"
"thats good, the pain killers have taken effect"
"unnie congratulations on being a doctor, your dream finally came true"
"I've been a doctor for awhile now isnt it abit late to congratulate me"
"Its not my fault you moved and changed your number all of sudden"
"hahaha anyway congratulations on becoming an idol"
"thank you but ive been an idol for awhile now isnt it abit late to congratulate me hahahahhaa"
"Aigooo even too this day you still like coping me"
"hehe"
"Still cute and pretty as ever i see"
"unnie"
"yes"
"Why did you leave me back then?"
"Oh just a few things happened back then"
"what things?"
"youngie"
"please tell me"
"past is past lets just forget it plus what im going to say is way more important, when you were brought into the icu room all i did was sew up the cut that you had sustained through an accident of some sort, your girlfriend and your member didnt know how it happened. I think we should take an x-ray of your head and examined it properly, i dont think its anything serious but its better to be safe then sorry right youngie"

I pray that it is nothing serious!
 

Hey guys, UPDATED!!! sorry that i didnt update last week, a few unexpected events came up 
Forgive me :P