Chapter 13

Just gotta wait and see

Dr Lim POV

"lets go hayoungie, its x-ray time"
"i dont want to go, cant i just stay in bed and relax" "no can do sweetheart, the faster we find the problem the quicker you would be out of this boring place"
"but i want to stay here longer with you"
"stop flirting with me, even though i enjoy it but do i have to remind you that you have an absolutely drop dead gorgeous girlfriend and seriously such cute friends outside there worried about you"
" pshh i was not flrting and i guess your right i shouldnt make them worried, shall we go now"
"Good girl lets go and trust me that was definitely flirting" finally we can get this show on the road, please dont let it be anything serious.

Yuri POV,

how long is this doctor gonna take, why hasnt she come out yet, even the rest of the kids are here.
"umm yuri-unnie, how come you and sica unnie are outside, did something bad happen to hayoungie?"
"ahh she collapsed eunjiah, i wasnt here when it happened, so im not really sure sorry"
after a few more minutes the doctor finally came out,
"bee stop it, i was not flirting with you, that isnt what you call flirting"
"oh really now, saying that you dont want to go anywhere and that you just want to stay with just me alone is not fliriting, your head must be really messed up then hahahaha"
wait what they know each other i looked around at the others and they were just as shocked as i was, from what i see through my eyes, they looked they were in their own zone as if there was no one around them, if hayoungie wasnt my girlfriend, i would have seriously thought that they were a couple. 
"sorry for interrupting your conversation but hayoungie how are you feeling?" 
"unnie, when did you get here? i was right they didnt really notice us
"i have been here for awhile now, so how are you feeling?"
"i feeling okay hehe" man she is so cute