Final

If I Could Turn Back Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omma? Noona?" 

And again,the little boy's voice snaps us to the reality.I can't help to stop staring into her eyes.It is just like the world suddenly become slow.The way she looks at me back.My lips curve a smile.

"Taehyun-ah,come here!" She gestures the little boy to stand beside her and the little boy named Taehyun quickly runs to her side and tugging to her shirt.

 

"Omma,who is she?" I heard Taehyun question to her.But Taeyeon not answering him but to just staring blankly at me.

 

"She was my friend." Her voice cracks.

 

Friend.

Just friend?

 

It hurts me a lot to think her previous answer.

 

"Kim Taeyeon..." I voice out but she runs her eyes from looking at me.My heart clench.

 

"Taehyun-ah,go to your appa,will you? I will join you later." Taeyeon kneel to make their eyes in the same level while caressing the boy's black hair.The little boy nods,understanding Taeyeon and quickly run away excitedly.

 

And now,it just me and her.Alone.

 

"How are you doing?" I try to break the silence between us.It's awkward.

 

"Let's talk at there." With that,she walks pass me and sit on the bench.The bench is located near the lake,a great view for a couple dating actually.I sigh.I quickly walks towards her and place my on empty space beside her.I notice she is taking care of our gap when I'm near her.

She moves away a little even she is sitting at the end of the bench.

 

Little by little,her gestures are hurting me.

All of it.

 

As if she is disgust with me.

 

"Taetae,just come near me.You will fall if you sit at there..." I pat at the vacancy space besides me while trying hard to smile.She look at me and then the space between us.

She moves.

 

A bit.

 

I sigh for the nth times.The uncomfortable silence disturb us again.Both of us are staring blankly at the lake.

 

"You're still calling me that?" She speak up,which break the silence atmosphere around us.I look up,only to see her asking at me without glancing at me even a bit.Her eyes are still looking to the front.

I gather all the courage I have.I inhale the air before moves closer to her.I notice that she is startle when I hold her hand.

 

"I miss you..." I caress her hand,lovingly.Like we were last time.But...

I saw she is smirking and scoff while pulls her hand off from my grip.She cross her hands and looking away,not to have any eye contact with me.

 

"Miss me,my ." She was mumble it slowly but I'm not deaf enough.Now I know that she hates me.

 

Silence.

 

"Are you,by the chance,got married? Is that little boy is your son?" I let out all my curious out.I can't hold it anymore.The longer I keep it,the longer I feel hurt.

 

But she not answering me.Even a nod nor a shake.

I sigh again.

 

"I'm sorry,Tae.I'm really really sorry." I said while my eyes try to prevent the tears from coming out."After that day you leave me,I-I...I realise that I cannot live without you..." No,tears.Not now.

 

"Nichkhun.He...he...cheated behind my back.A week after you left me,I--"

 

"No." She cuts me."You asked me to go.Remember that." She remains her poker face.

 

"O-Okay.A week later,I saw he were entering a hotel room with an unknown woman.I burst in the room and...and...he was cheating behind me!"

 

Suddenly she stand up.I startle.

"I'm not here to listen to your drama." She was about to walk away but I don't give up.I still continue with my story.And I succeed to make her stop,back facing me.

 

"At that time,I realise that you're important to me." I heard she scoff."I'm sorry to slap you in the past.I was just blind with his love.His fake love!" My tears flow on my left cheek.

 

"Kim Taeyeon.Day by day,I always regret with my mistakes.I was longing to see you.I want to make things clear and...and...say that I also have the mutual feelings with you.Kim Taeyeon,I-I love you..." My tears doesn't help.It keeps streaming on my both cheek.It makes me look like a mess but I don't care that.

 

"Ti-Tiffany--"

 

"TAEYEON-AH!!!"

A voice interrupt us.I turn to see behind me and I saw a guy which his one hand is holding the previous little boy's hand and one another is waving to Taeyeon.

 

"Oppa." I heard she said.Not to wait another second,she runs to their direction.

 

Leaving me behind.

Alone.

 

My tears doesn't stop.

Now I know that your heart is hold by another man when I saw you kiss his cheek.

 

 

'I hope you're happy,Tae...'

 

* * *

At night...

 

      Taeyeon couldn't sleep that night.Her eyes cannot shut off as her mind keep flashing her the incident that evening.The incident where she met with Tiffany at the park.

 

She doesn't ask for it.

She even don't know that they would met in that kind of situation.

 

She decide to walk out from the house to get some air.For the nth times,she sigh.Tiffany's last word keep repeating in her mind.

 

"Kim Taeyeon.Day by day,I always regret with my mistakes.I was longing to see you.I want to make things clear and...and...say that I also have the mutual feelings with you.Kim Taeyeon,I-I love you..."

 

"Yah,are you seriously saying that? Or...you just putting a prank on me?" Taeyeon said to no one.She thinks that there is only her but she doesn't know that someone is following her from the start.

 

"What prank?" The person succeed make the latter shock.

 

"YAH! Oppa! Why are you come out of nowhere?!" Taeyeon rubs her chest as she try to calm down her heart.She don't even realise when the person is following her.

 

The person is smiling and purposely drags the pity girl to sit on the bench.

 

"You look different since today's evening,kid." The person starts the conversation.

 

"It's nothing,oppa." Taeyeon sighs.

 

"Your 'nothing' is unacceptable.I know there is something." The person smiles."Who was that girl with you?"

Taeyeon keep silence.

 

"Ahaha." He let a soft chuckle."It's Tiffany,right?"

Taeyeon widen her eyes.

 

"So you see her,oppa." Taeyeon weakly said that and sigh.Again.

 

"Pabo." He hit Taeyeon's head.

 

"What was that for?!" Taeyeon mad as her hand rubbing the place she got hit.

 

"If you are still loves her,why don't you return to her?"

 

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Taeyeon try to avoid the topic but the latter never stop.

 

He smirks."I'm your brother.I know what my sister feels." He pause for a moment."I also once being in love,Tae.Don't you remember that?"

 

* * *

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter