05 Baby I Miss You

The Described Lyrics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The things you do
Make me smile

It was eight in the morning when Minyeon came over to Bom's apartment to pick her up. With a new spririt, Bom decided to go to campuss again after was absent for few days.

"Eunnie! Kajja!"

Minyeon said as she grabbed Bom's hands and they went downstairs. There, Bom saw Sehun leaning against his car.

"Oh! Noona!" he called.

When she was near enough, hugging Bom tight Sehun said, "You're so beautiful today!"

Bom smiled and they missed the way Minyeon rolled her eyes. Sehun opened his car's door for Bom then after Bom went inside, he quickly get in too from other side.

Leaving Minyeon alone outside jaw dropped, "Damn it!" she opened the car's door alone and got into it.

All the way to their university, Bom and Sehun talked happily and totally forgot about Minyeon there.

"Noona, aren't I cute wearing this snapback?" Sehun asked Bom.

Bom looked at him and she smiled, "Aniya! You looks like a little brat." she giggled.

"Aish, but noona... You bought this snapback for me. Remember? When I was becoming a basket ball captain in junior high school." he told Bom.

"Omo!" Bom gasped as she took the snapback slowly, "How could the snapback still fit your big head?"

"Noona! You're so mean..." Sehun pouted.

Bom laughed, "I remember! You were so cute wearing it at the basket ball field. But now, you aren't cute anymore~" Bom said.

"Then... Am I become handsome right now?" Sehun asked.

Yes.

Minyeon squealed getting an attention from Sehun and Bom, "Actually, you're both handsome and cute right now!"

Bom laughed awkwardly. Sehun rubbed his nape, "Aigo, thanks." then they (Sehun and Bom) continued to talk again forgetting Minyeon at the back seat.

You’re a bad boy
It’s okay play that game boy
I can handle it

Bom separated with Sehun at the gate. Minyeon slowly walked behind her without Bom's knowing. After they entered an empty corridor, Minyeon popped out in front of Bom.

"Omo!" Bom yelled.

"Oh, eunnie, mianhaeyo~ I just wanna ask something." Minyeon acted all cute.

"Go for it." Bom stated.

Minyeon smiled, "You like Sehun, don't you?" Bom's face became a tomato in an instant.

"Aniya~ I'm not. I'm just his sister." Bom tugged a strand of hair behind her ear shyly.

"Really? Then... That's good!" Minyeon clapped her hands.

"Wae?" Bom asked.

"Omo! You don't know? Sehun is a total playboy! Many girls have touched him countless time. He played with them then threw them at the trash. Thinking that all girls want him." Minyeon acted.

Bom gasped, "Sehun.... He's like that?" Minyeon glanced over Bom's worried face.

Gotcha! You're fall into it!

"Neh~ So, you must be careful with Sehun." Minyeon nodded her head. Bom smiled bitterly, "Thank you but I'll prove it myself."

!

"Okay!" Minyeon smiled as she left Bom quickly.

Sehun walked with some thick books in his hands. He must put it back to the library. Just then, Minyeon spotted him and hid behind a wall.

From other side, she spotted Bom walked toward her way. Thinking fast, Minyeon pulled a girl nearby and whispered about something, "Hey! Bump into Sehun and try to grab his hand!"

The girl nodded as Minyeon mouthed the gift she will get if Minyeon hit the jackpot today. And that jackpot named Bom.

The girl walked toward Sehun and purposely bumped into him. Minyeon squealed as she noticed Bom was already near.

"Eunnie! Eunnie! Come with me!" she whispered excitedly as she pulled Bom.

"What happened Minyeon-ah?" Bom ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter