03 Gotta Be You

The Described Lyrics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I try to erase and erase you but I keep drawing you

Bom walked into her apartment in a black dress. Although her body was there, her mind going somewhere.

As she put her shoes near the doorstep, she's mumbling to herself everything will be alright.

"Rest in peace, Luhan..." she said facing the opened window, and her body bathed in orange light of the sun.

"Luhan is more happy, Bom. Don't be selfish." she mumbled to herself, a tear sliding down on her chubby cheek.

But she tried to smile.

Then Bom sat on the couch, turning on the television. She stopped in a channel, it was Luhan's favourite anime, Detective Conan.

Sudden memory of them together replayed at Bom's mind as she watching the anime.

ㅡFlashbackㅡ

"Let's watch, Detective Conan!" Luhan said as he pressed the remote control.

"Conan?" Bom mumbled.

Comfortably, Luhan laid himself on the couch with his head on Bom's lap. Bom crossed her arms, "Why we should watch Conan?" she protested.

"Don't you know? Conan's real self is Shinichi. Shinichi had a girlfriend named Ran. And... They were bestfried since kids." Luhan explained.

"It's just like us, right?" Luhan winked playfully while Bom brushing his hair with her fingers.

"Hm." Bom replied.

Luhan sat up making their faces ended up so close. He put a strand of her hair behind her ear, grabbing her cheek softly and kissed her.

ㅡFlashback Endㅡ

Her hands went up to her head, sobbing as that moment became stronger in her mind.

"I can't forget about you..." she cried.

It’s gotta be you it can’t be the end

I think of you even when I close my eyes

That night, Bom went to bed earlier. After laid herself on the comfy bed, another moment of Luhan and her approaching again.

But Bom quickly erased it from her mind. She shook her head and pulled the blanket over her head.

Soon, she already slept with wet cheeks. In her sleep, she dreamt about the moment of Luhan and her that she tried to forget it before sleep.

A sweet dream of sweet memory.

ㅡFlashbackㅡ

Bom opened her eyes. She was in her room alone. Looking outside the window, it was already dark.

"You woke up." a voice said.

Bom turned her head and found Luhan bring an orange juice in his hand. "Luhan? Why are you here?"

Luhan laughed as he sat on her bed. "I went to visit you. But I found you sleeping soundly with the math papers."

"Omo! My homeworks!" Bom snapped. Luhan grabbed Bom when she was about going to do her homeworks.

"I did it." Luhan told her.

"Eh??? You did it?" Bom asked him.

"It's only few numbers left... You're smart in math. Maybe you should be my tutor." Luhan said.

"Aish, what did you say? I'm hardly do math. And what the heck?! That's my orange juice!" Bom tried to grab the glass.

But Luhan drank all of the juice immediately, then he said, "You want it? Taste it here." Luhan pointed to his lips.

"Omo! You ..." before Bom finished her sentences they could hear a *DING* sound.

"Oh, the beef is ready!" Luhan said as he pulled Bom from the bed, "Beef? Did you cook?" Bom asked.

"Yeah! Quickly."

ㅡFlasback End ㅡ

Each and every one of your facial expressions

The next morning, Bom opened her eyes. Her puffy eyes.

"I couldn't sleep." she mumbled.

With very dizzy head, Bom headed to the kitchen. Pouring a water into glass and drank the water in oneshot.

After that Bom took a quick bath. Nine in the morning, she sat facing the window. She remembered about Luhan again, replaying every memories she shared with him.

She remembered also the time when Luhan confessed to her that he loves her.

ㅡFlashbackㅡ

Luhan and Bom went to a park together. They bought ice cream, joking and talking happily.

"Do you remember? Sehun's mother got mad when we took him home with our dirty clothes?" Bom smiled.

"Ah! I remember! It's the time when I asked both of you to play with mud in this park right?" Luhan grinned.

"Sehun became really busy now. He's really a school-star." Bom said.

"School-star? He's the captain of basket ball team, no wonder he's always busy." Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter