It All Start With A Ride

It All Start With A Ride

Myungsoo enters in the car blowing hot breath on his hands. The fog could be seen coming out of his mouth as he did this repeatedly, he was fortunate being in the closed space of the vehicle as it help him to heat up rapidly.

‘’Are you still cold Myungsoo?’’ Sungyeol asked concerned at seeing the handsome raven hair boy shiver through the rear view mirror. His friend had forgotten to bring cozy clothes to college today.

‘’I’m fine Sungyeol hyung…’’ Myungsoo answer and look at the front seat smiling reassuringly.

‘’You should get that heater core fix Yeol, or we’ll freeze before winter starts’’ Woohyun said calmly sitting beside Sungyeol in the front row of seats in the car, Sungyeol just nodded and start the engine of the vehicle.

It was the beginning of December and the weather had start to get colder by each passing day, this day specially had start with very light rain and strong winds making it very cold. It didn’t help much that today he had wake up late for his classes and forgot to put on some more conventional clothes and the only warm thing he had brought with him was his favorite muffler.

Myungsoo sigh and decide to look outside the window ignoring the greasy conversation his hyungs were having. They were a bit annoying at times, specially Woohyun hyung but he like them none the less, that and they were kind enough to drive him home every day after college since Sungyeol schedule ended at the same time as his and his house was in the way.

A phone rang distracting him from the busy streets of Seoul, and he instead focused his attention in the conversation the driving man was having.

‘’Why did you came out so late?’’ Sungyeol scold the person in the other line and sighed afterwards. ‘’Ok… I’ll be there… no I’m not alone… then stop distracting me from driving!… no I will not speed up more… fine! You win! I will drive a little faster but don’t expect too much… Yah! Lee Sungjong!’’

‘’He hang up on you again?’’ Woohyun snickered imagining what kind of conversation the two brothers just had, more like Sungjong demanding and Sungyeol complying with the younger wishes. ‘’I swear I have to teach that brat a lesson one day’’ Sungyeol said looking exhausted to the front and speeding up.

Myungsoo look amused between the two lovers, he hadn’t seen Sungyeol so tired in the whole time of knowing him, and less this being from a single phone call. Normally he was the prankster, and that made him wonder if this Lee Sungjong was so troublesome?

‘’I’m sorry Myung, I hope you don’t mind we picking up my brother from school’’ Myungsoo shrugged in agreement and continue staring out of the window hearing Woohyun last mocking words.

‘’I’m sure he’ll mind’’

 

***

The ride to the school was not as far as he had expected. Sooner than later the car had stop before the wide-open gates, he couldn’t really see anything clear since the day had gotten even more darker than before. He only got to distinguish a slender figure running to their location followed by the opening of the door and the hard slam of it, the car took off just after that.

‘’Why did you took so long Hyung? I was freezing. What if I catch a cold? If I DO I will make sure to make you my slave and pass you all my germs until I recover. Woohyun hyung can you put on the heater? I think I’ll die of hypothermia here’’ Sungjong said rubbing his hands frantically.

Myungsoo stared at the younger boy wide eye, he was like a typhoon and every word that he uttered was so convincing as if he was able to do what he wanted when he pleased. He exude confidence and strength yet he seemed very fragile. Not only that but he was stunning, he had never seen such a beautiful male scratch that, person, in his entire life, it was just a side profile but he was amazed by his looks.

‘’I haven’t fix it yet Jongie’’ Sungyeol said apologetic and for a moment he thought the younger would go ballistic at the statement but instead he shivered from the cold. He didn’t know why he did it but before he could comprehend his actions he had wrapped his scarf around the beautiful boy.

Sungjong look at him and his breath  got caught in his lungs, his eyes were so big and mesmerizing, the boy was a little shock by the action but smile at him warmly and he knew that moment he had died.

His heart stop beating.

He had died for what felt like a few seconds and then his heart couldn’t stop beating. Sungjong smile had killed him and brought him to life, so he return the gesture with a smile of his own hoping he had the same effect on the younger.

‘’Thank you…’’ Sungjong said with a slight pink in his cheeks. ‘’Kim Myungsoo’’ Myungsoo said shyly. ‘’Thanks Myungsoo hyung, I’m Lee Sungjong’’ Sungyeol who had been witnessing every moment from the rear mirror had his mouth hanging open in shock with his brother polite actions, and the very shy Myungsoo.

‘’H-hyun-nie…’’ Sungyeol whisper to his partner as if the events would turn into an illusion.

‘’I know… I can’t believe it either’’ answered an also dumbfounded Woohyun. 

‘’What are you conspiring about Hyungs? I am a nice boy, the problem are both of you, you should be happy Myungsoo hyung here is gentle enough to lend me his scarf to stop me from getting sick. Or you would have suffered…’’ Sungjong said glaring at the couple and instantly changed his view to his side of the window not before sending another grateful smile to Myungsoo.

 

 

***

 

Sungjong was flustered all the way to his home, but only after entering to his house did he let all the blood rushed to his face. He grab the wool scarf tightly as a smile crept it’s way on his face, he had never felt like this before, sure he had date before –of course Sungyeol had no idea- but this was the first time his heart beat this fast.

At first he had not notice Myungsoo hyung sitting beside him in the car so he was startled when he felt the soft fabric on his neck. But suddenly everything changed when he saw him, he pictured all of Myungsoo in his head, his strong deep eyes and handsome face, his warm and cute dimple smile and overall his kindness and shy attitude.

Was this strong attraction love?

At least there was something he definitely wants to do and it was seeing Myungsoo hyung again.

‘’What is wrong with you Jongie? You’re creeping your hyung out’’ Sungyeol said nervously, staring at his brother happy lost expression.

‘’Did he finally found the way to kill me without leaving any trace? OMG! I should have said sorry for eating that yogurt 4 days ago… I can’t believe I will be murdered by eating a yogurt’’ Sungjong suppress his need of rolling his eyes hearing the whispered confession. When will he learn to stop thinking aloud?

‘’No Hyung I will not murder you, but if you want make it up to me. You will have to pick me up from school from now onwards until I tell you the contrary’’ Sungjong said rolling his eyes, he love his Hyung, yet he didn’t understand why the latter was so afraid of him.

 Was it because I force him to wait for me in the sauna and I forget about him ending in him fainting? Was it because I blackmailed him with the video I made of Woohyun hyung and him? Or was it because of that time I cut the brakes of his bike for revenge and Sungyeol hyung broke his arm?

Hmmm… Should I be nicer from now on?

It’s not like Sungyeol hyung ever complaint to him so that means he was a good little brother…. But well… since he could use it as his advantage why not?

‘’I’m cooking us dinner, you should take a bath first Hyung’’ Sungjong said and went to the kitchen, always having Myungsoo in his mind, he chuckled thinking on what Myungsoo will like to eat.

‘’Are you sure you’re fine?’’

 

***

 

It had been a more than a month since he start to pick up Jongie from his school, he was glad to spend more time with his little brother even though the latter didn’t talk too much to him, instead putting all his attention in his college friend Myungsoo.   

He knew that they had feelings for each other. Heck! It was so obvious… The two had a lot on common and they didn’t stop talking and laughing in the backseat, the stares they gave each other, the comfort they show and his brother attitude. He had even asked Jongie once if he had a crush on Myungsoo and the boy just admit it straightly to him.

He like Myungsoo for Sungjong and was happy knowing that he wouldn’t hurt his brother, but with each passing day he start to notice how things got a little deeper between the two younger boys. The skinship they showed each other was also too much to bear now, first it had start with a small gesture like brushing Sungjong fringe, but then in just a matter of days it was holding hands, hugging, kissing cheeks… KISSING CHEEKS!! He had to wait on his birthday to receive a simple hug and Myungsoo got kisses?!!

It was a matter of time before they start dating but how could he give away his little Sungjong like that? He is too young to date… my baby…

Sungyeol look again through the rearview mirror only to see a gaping distance between Myungsoo and Sungjong, they had been like that since Sungjong enter the car and it had him on his nerves. Don’t misunderstand, it’s true he was a little over protective and didn’t like them to be all mushy with each other but this was way worse. The atmosphere was so dark and he could feel the tension radiating from the two persons in the backseats, it was suffocating.

Not only that but he had a bad feeling.

Sungyeol continue driving until he reached Myungsoo apartment complex and stop. Myungsoo arranged his things and sighed before opening the door.

‘’Hyung?’’ Sungjong said sweetly. ‘’Yeah Jongie?’’ Myungsoo turn to the younger with hope in his eyes and that was sufficient for Sungjong to go for it. He extended his arm and brought Myungsoo down kissing his lips chastely. Myungsoo didn’t need any more explanation, he stared at the younger eyes and saw it all there. That both of them shared the same feelings, so he smile his famous dimple smile and kiss him again this time not so innocently.

Sungyeol mouth dropped in shock seeing Kim Myungsoo eating his brother face off. Like what the hell?!! What do… WHERE DO HE THINK HE IS SHOVING HIS TONGUE!!

‘’Yah… Yah... both of you!!’’ they heard Sungyeol voice booming in the car but they ignore him completely as the kiss got more heated. Sungjong grab his hyung neck deepening the kiss as the other leaned further making both fell in a nearly laying positing.

‘’I give you five second—Yah! Kim Myungsoo where do you think you’re touching my brother?’’ the kissing boys stop and Sungjong peck Myungsoo again. ‘’You should go now Myungie hyung it’s getting cold with the door open like that’’ Myungsoo chuckled and send a bye to the Lee brothers disappearing behind the entrance of the building.

Sungyeol breathe a sigh of relief when he saw his dongseang leave and felt the urge to rest his head in the steering wheel.

‘’Hyung you’re making too much fuss… drive faster I want to get home asap so I can chat with Myung’’ Sungjong said with a blushing face and a beaming smile.

Even though he wanted to say a lot to his brother never had Sungyeol seen him so happy so he just went along not forgetting to whine and send a small smile to him.

‘’Just don’t start snogging in front of me anymore ok?’’ he said faking to be mad but they both knew he was just making it up.

‘’Thanks for supporting us Sungyeol hyung’’ Sungjong said grateful and resume watching the passing by cars.

 

Sungyeol smile at his cute brother, it was hard. God knows how hard it was but he would never change it ever.

And to think all this drama start with a ride, he sighed.

 

 

 

THE END….

 

…ish   ;P

 

 

***

 

(BONUS ENDING)

 

Nobody said it would be this cruel.

 

‘’Mnghh!’’ He was so startled by the sound that it was soon followed by the clatter of his knife falling from his hands to the floor, missing his feet by just mere inches. He paled and picked up the dangerous object to place it in a safer place.

‘’Jong…mnh…wait!’’ his mouth hanged open in shock as more sounds fill the house obviously coming from Sungjong’s room.

He started blushing real hard, Where they at it?  They wouldn’t right? Not with him here, right? I mean, even if Jongie is a little crazy, Myungsoo was a good boy and he trust him.

Yeah… It probably was a massage or moving a heavy object or something like he read in those silly books his Hyunie has at his house.

He laughed like a maniac for such a great misunderstanding internally suffering for how made up that excuse was.

And much so remembering the events of the night before….

….

….

 

‘’Myung… ahhng’’ He tried, he really tried but he couldn’t take it anymore, not when his baby was behaving like this.

‘’Yah! Don’t do that here!’’ there was no response from the couple, he was totally ignored. ‘’Ok continue… but at least don’t make noises’’ He tried again but the younger Lee wouldn’t spare anything he says.

God why are you making it this hard? I am so sorry Mom, Dad. I know… you told me to never spoil him and look at me now… I am paying for it.

‘’Sungyeol hyung, you’re such a mood breaker’’ he heard his brother voice and felt the tears prickling in his eyes of joy. He finally listened, thanks Mom and Dad.

‘’If you want me to stop you should listen to your own advices more often’’ Sungyeol turn I his seat confused as to what the younger meant just to get shocked by his bluntness.

‘’Do you know how much times I have to block your ‘Ahh Woohyun harder?!’’ Sungyeol got pale and stare at his boyfriend who was smirking while driving peacefully. As if things couldn’t get any more awkward and embarrassing… didn’t Woohyun had sense of shame. OMG! Did he hear me really?

‘’Yeah, I did heard you, for your information walls are not soundproof Hyung… Now, since we’re even, bear with this at least. Anyway… it’s not like I’m planning to have with Myungsoo here in the car unlike—‘’

Before he had finish what he was trying to say Myungsoo, his thoughtful dongseang shut Sungjong with his mouth in a small kiss to distract him and Sungyeol couldn’t thank him enough.

As in jolt with a thunder of realization, he took the first item at hand and ran up the stairs deciding to save whatever little of their innocence was left.

He open the door widely with closed eyes not wanting to confront reality, panting from the running and pointing forward with a wooden spoon.

‘’What do you think you’re doing?!’’ he open his eyes to see Myungsoo and Sungjong holding their mouths with their hands containing their laughter just to burst out and laugh out loud. Sungjong was even rolling in the floor with tears.

‘’Omg hyung… hahahhaha…. You actually…. You actually fell for it… hahahahha’’ Sungyeol lost all his strength and fell to the floor with no energy left.

He could see from the corner of his eyes how Myungsoo helped Sungjong sitting back and brushing the nonexistent dirt of his shirt.

‘’I love you Jongie’’

‘’Love you too Myungie’’

Sungyeol swear he lost his soul that day.   

 




This was my very first time writing a Myungjong it was wrote before Silent Love (if you haven’t read it it’s another Myungjong) and it was sooooo bad, I delete it and post instead Silent Love, I mean it had so much flaws before and still have.

But well I wanted to post it since it was my first now I guess second kkkk, hope you like it ^^.

I also want to say I made Sungyeol very OOC, It was very strange to write him like this because I personally think he is very manly however I also think he is the best to portray this kind of aloof brother complex in a funny way, just like Hoya can portray a brother complex in the scary way.

Ok bye…

See you around ^^.

PS: For those who are waiting Silent Love's update i'm really sorry i haven't post anything but i haven't have time to write i just upload this since it was almost finish already. 

Thank you beforehand for those who give this one-shot their love xD