Characters

Unreal Hatred

 :: M a i n  C h a r a c t e r s ::

 Shin Jungwook

People call Jungwook unique. A lot says that Jungwook isn't a normal guy that you see everyday, he's kind of different. He likes red, gore and horror things but is also a happy virus. He has diseases that not everyone has.. and not everyone can expect he has these kind of diseases. Jungwook is also very sensitive. Everything good or bad that happened to Jungwook, Jungwook always remembers. Even if it's just a small matter that happened 10 years back, he'll always remember it. Jungwook doesn't have that many friends since Jungwook only likes to be friends with people he knows that is going to be loyal to him. He only shows his weirdness when his close friends are with or near him.

Has interest to everything. But mostly on technologies and languages. Mainly on games.

Lee Noam

In Noam's case, Noam is the school's heartthrob. He is popular, has many friends and has a fanclub too. He's adored by his looks and his personality. Many says Noam is nice, has great looks and everything you know on a typical heartthrob. But not many knows what his true personality is... His and Jungwook's class are only beside each other. He keeps his cool when he's at school or anywhere else but like Jungwook, if he's with his closest friends his true personality will come out. Also, Noam is not a happy virus. He tend to be quiet and preserve. Most of the time, his eyes shows what he's currently feeling.

Has a big interest in acting. Also a gamer like Jungwook.

:: S i d e  C h a r a c t e r s ::

Nam Doyah (Dito)

Doyah is a close friend of Jungwook. He and Jungwook are also classmates. These two are together most of the time. In school, Doyah prefers to be called Dito rather than Doyah, his real name. He finds people hard to pronounce his name sometimes so he personally created his own nickname. But unlike everyone else, only Jungwook calls Doyah by his real name. Doyah really likes to laugh and as of this, of course he is a happy virus. At first sight, Doyah may seem shy and arrogant but once you get to know him, he'll be really friendly and acts crazy most of the time when he's with you.

Doyah is also kind of possessive. When he's in love, he'll love real hard and he's bound to not let go of something or someone when he's really in love. And also, as a happy virus, he tends to bother people always and anytime. It doesn't matter if they are sad, happy or anything, he just bothers them. Is also a musician who plays the guitar, violin and piano. He also can sing. And of course, he has a really big interest into music.

Ryu Namsung

Ryu Namsung is also a close friend of Jungwook but he’s not as close to Jungwook as much as how Doyah is. At first sight, he might seem really quiet and arrogant because he doesn’t talk to you but when you’re close with Namsung, he’ll be really hyper, crazy and noisy. But Namsung is actually a calm and quiet person. He talks most of the time (if he’s close to you) and makes bad jokes. He doesn’t really have a good sense of humor. He also might seem like a jock because of his big build and large body but he’s not. To be more accurate, he’s more of a nerd.

Namsung also has one speciality of his. He’s a good stalker. He doesn’t seem like one but he is a hardcore stalker. Whenever Jungwook or Doyah needs help on getting any information about anyone or any event, Namsung is the pro of this work. He always helps Jungwook get info about Noam and the events surrounding him. Has a big interest in social medias and photography.

Cho Hijung

Hijung is also Noam’s best friend but they’re not as close with each other as much as Ryulan is. He, Noam and Ryulan are a trio and they are classmates too. Hijung is not noticed by many since he always stood in Noam’s shadow all the time. Even so, he does has a small fanbase. Hijung is really nice despite being a rebel. He always worries about his friends and families. But, as a rebel, he might be evil sometimes and really likes to bully people jokingly.

Hijung is clearly very lonely. When Noam’s busy with his stuff, Hijung must be by himself. Since Ryulan might be studying at the library by that time. He’s also a great cook when it comes to heating dishes. And Hijung can be a little bit annoying at times. Has interests in animes, mangas and games.

Ha Ryulan

Ryulan is a Noam’s best friend. He’s a nerd and is very, very quiet. Even if he’s with his friends, he’ll always stay quiet. Ryulan has a weird habit to say “mmeh”. He likes to say it most of the time but when he’s with strangers or friends of friends, he’ll refrain himself from doing so. Despite his personality being a nerd, he likes to smile. It doesn’t matter if he’s smiling to his friends or strangers, he just smiles at them. Ryulan also likes to control his cool and macho in front of people, even with his friends.

Ryulan’s walking pose seems rather unique too. He walks as if he’s bouncing. Ryulan also doesn’t like selfies and isn’t good at it. He hates it when he loses a game match and will forever remember it. In other means, it will become a trauma for him to lose any match. Ryulan is interested in animes, games, books and anything related to studies.

Min Dayoung

   

Dayoung is the typical popular girl in school. She’s very noisy and talks nonsense most of the time. People only fall for her because of her looks. Her personality isn’t really that great. She’s also sensitive and likes to laugh. And to add up to the fact that she talks nonsense most of the time; she also likes to unconsciously lecture nonsense, things that irrelevant to the scene , to people. She eats a lot despite her small figure. She has the type of body that eats a lot but rarely gains weight; which a lot of others are jealous of.

She also doesn’t like sports and really, really hates painting. Even so, she likes watching sports and art. Dayoung’s main weakness is to the fact that she thinks very slow. When people talk to her, most of the time she just looks at them while deciphering what they’re saying in her head. Her interests are singing and hot guys.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Jungwook, Doyah, Namsung and Dayoung are in one class. While Noam, Ryulan and Hijung are in one class too but only next to Jungwook's class.

Do ask me about anything for these characters so far ^^ 

Facebook || Twitter