Seoul Cluster Academy

Tic Toc

Here we are~fidgeting with each other."Well agasshi,don't all of you need to go now?"ask Chauffer Baek."Erm,okay guys let's go and thank you Baek ahjusshi nehh,bye ahjusshi and drive home safely!"exclaimed me nervously.After we got out of the car all of us were speechless.It's not because of this gigantic school but obviously there was like just three of us and there's no soul breathing around us."Hey yein,what's the time now?"ask jiae."It's already 7.45 am and exactly 45 minutes ago said we only like have another 30 minutes left to school!""My bad,I thought school starts at 7.30 and we already late."Grumpily,I check the time-table that I got from mum last night and show to jiae."Yah KIM JIYEON!!!do you need to wear specs now???It's stated that school starts on 8.30 and not 7.30!""Aww,I'm soo sorry guys!okay,okay after school I will treat all of you ice cream deal""DEAL!You're totally forgiven".All of us laugh on how dumbfounded jiyeon can be but well she scored greatly in her exams.

While we are trying to find the school office,we heard some noises that made by some of the early students.This school sure the richest in town cause it serves completely facilities for the students comfort.After solving the way to the office,eventually we make it not before receiving some curious eyes at the corridor just now.We were welcomed by a middle-aged lady smiling gracefully when she saw us.I guess this school have some nice staff.

"Welcome girls!I see three new beautiful students now,I just hope boys don't flirt too much on you all,"praised the lady smiling at us."Ohh no,no,no,we are just simple and not that beautiful but thank you for saying that,"replied jiyeon with her usual playful self.We joked for a few minutes with the fun lady but the bell ring cut our conversation."Great that all of you already bought the uniform before coming here,if not you'll need to change now""Yeah,great to know that too""Not going to lie but sincerely the uniform looks good on all of you,"added the fun lady."Oh my,just stop with your full praising already maam,"said jiae."Alright,alright sweetie but now just go to your class if you don't want to be late on your first day and one more thing,call me Aunt Jung okay!""Okay Aunt Jung!"exclaimed us in unison.

After that,all of us waited patiently as aunt jung went to call our class teacher.Fortunately,three of us have the same classes and club.Then,our class teacher come and we introduced ourselves to her.A woman in her mid thirties but still beautiful.She has a kind heart and said that she will try to help us if we ever have any problems.

The school hall are already empty as we make our ways to class.As soon as we arrived in front of the class door,I can feel my heartbeat pounding loudly as nervous take over my body.I soon reach my when my teacher or we called Mrs.Go open the door but releived as she said to enter after she tells the students first.Jiae,jiyeon and me hold hands together and I can feel their anxiety too.

After a few minutes,I can hear that Mrs.Go loud voice telling us to enter the classroom after some introduction about us saying that there were three new girls from states going to join the class.I can hear the boys excited chatter and the girls groan in distress.

"This is it!"All of us then nod at each other and jiae being the oldest among us takes one great step infront of us to open the door when suddenly some guys cleared their throats behind us...


Well,how is it my 2 chapters???Is it okay and affordable to read or not???

I'm nervous to know about my precious readers feedbacks but I hope all of you can subscribe&comment and even upvote for this story!!!T____T   >have mercy on your author-nim<

*Drum rolls~~~and SPECIAL thanksss to nornabila680 for being my FIRST subscriber of my FIRST fanfics!!!^______^

#supportTicToc

#supportInfinite

#supportIkon

#supportKpop