I'm Jeong Yein

Tic Toc

"Yeinnie~Yeinnie~wake up dear!""Ugghh...MOM!you and dad didn't go to your business trip yet..wow,that was so unpredictable!""Haha...well we won't miss our lovely daughter first day of school in Korea right?!""aww that will make me teary" "Just get ready and come down to breakfast alright.."

Showering~Wearing clothes~Preparing~

Humph!I'm just not ready for my new school,well who's not??It's just tiring being a new kid in the school..dumbfounded to its system and condition.Moreover even kingka and queenka system in there make me feel wanna puke!It's just to absurb and childish.Fortunately,I'm not alone facing all this but together with my childhood friends,Jiae and Jiyeon.Well our friendship have a strong bond that will never break since we understand each other and sharing secrets no matter how its important or not.Lucky me right!

To make it short,three of us studied abroad together since our parents are also a long time buddies and business partners.Totally coincidence but I love it.We also are neighbours now as Jiae in the right and Jiyeon left of my house which make sense when I heard two voices shout my name energetically...

"YAH JEONG YEIN!YEINNIE!ppali!30 more minutes to breakfast or we're late!""Alright.alright...sheesh I heard both of you screaming like eternally.Don't both of you get tired of it??""Well,we are too excited for our new school!!!It's the 'Seoul Cluster Acedemy' you know??the great 'Seoul Cluster Academy'not anyone can pass to get in there..we are considered lucky dear yeinnie"exclaimed the forever smiling jiyeon in awe."Urgghh,stop calling me that childish name jiyeon!!!""Aigoo,uri maknae are having bad morning"said jiae just chuckled.

To make it crystal clear,Jiae is the oldest even if we are on the same birth year,and jiyeon is the second older which results make jiae the most matured than jiyeon that make me the maknae out of these two.I love that they pampered me but it's too much that made me annoyed but in a good way of course..

"Wow!what did ahjumma prepared for the breakfast??it smell so delicious"ask jiyeon.*Ahjumma is my head maid in my house and I have more maids in the house same as jiae and jiyeon too."Yein agasshi,Jiae agasshi,Jiyeon agasshi,please take a sit first while waiting for all of your parents."*we always eat together in my house but rarely with our parents since they are all so busy, so if all of our parents get together that must because of our first school day in Korea. 

After breakfast,

"GOOD LUCK to three of you nehh!""We hope you'll adapt soon at the school""Behave well okay!""Make new friends""Stick together and don't cause trouble" said all of our parents.We say goodbye and they give us some saving for a month but more than enough for just a month as we know that they will be very busy after this for the business trip together but they'll still give a call so it's okay.

All of us sit quietly in my car,as Chauffer Baek driving it.Even jiyeon,the most energetic person didn't make any noise as we feel with mix emotion,sad cause of our parents departure and scared as new kids in our soon to be school.

"Hey guys,why are all of you are so tense..just relaxed okay and we have each other right!We are not alone!" said jiae the most matured and there are like leadership aura emitting by her.Unconsciously,we smile and in unison say"One for Three and Three for One!!!~~~"We hug each other and feel confident to be the students of Seoul Cluster Acedemy.


OMG!This is my first fanfics so I hope all of the reader can accept my ideas and writing~~~*bows 90º ^___________^

I'm new to this even all this year I just be a reader...but had interest in writing since my mom bought me a new cute netbook hahaa..Moreover,I LOVE KPOP so its also one of the reason...>InfiniteIkon<~~~

Well,English is my favourite language even it's not my daily communication language with my friends!=D

Bare with me and I'll try to update as much as I can in my free time!

P/s:I'm just a dedicated student>_______<