Dressing room tales

The Misadventures of a Maknae

Otherwise known as why Exo and Big Bang always insist that Shinee get their own dressing room. 

1. 

The 17 bewildered men stared at the scene in front of them in terror and disbelief. Initially, when Big Bang and Exo had been told that they were sharing a dressing room with Shinee, they had been excited. Exo really wanted to have fun with their close friends and Big Bang were interested in meeting some of their hoobaes and getting to know the other groups. They had not been prepared for the scene in front of them...not at all. 

Minho, Key and Jonghyun were standing in a triangle formation, arms outstretched and trying to corner what looked like a very very mad Onew. 

Minho barely spared a glance at the two groups who had just entered the room, his eyes focused on his leader, making a mistake now would be disastrous. 

"Hyungs, dongsaengs! Don't come any closer, just stay there!" He yelled, not taking his eyes off of his leader for a second. 

"What...the hell?" A very confused Suho breathed, exchanging looks with the rest of his group and the big bang sunbaenims and coming to the conclusion that they were all seeing the same strange sight. 

"Just stay there!" Jonghyun repeated, "We can explain later, Tae will be back in a minute and then we can solve this whole thing. Just wait for a little longer." 

Onew let out a ferocious snarl and dived at Jonghyun. The other defenders were quick to react and banded together to pull their feral leader off their main singer and push him back into the corner. 

"A..are you sure you dont want help?" Kai asked tentatively, he'd spent a lot of time with Taemin and had been exposed to many of Shinee's quirks...but he'd never seen the usually docile leader like this before. 

"Just stay there." Key reiterated, "We're trained professionals. You wouldn't last a second...no offense."   

"Why do you think we have so much stamina and are so freakishly well coordinated, this is the reason." Jonghyun laughed. 

"If I ever do that feel free to punch me." GD commented, his eyes glued to the scene in front of him. 

"Oh we will," Taeyang replied absently. 

"GANG WAY!" Came a loud voice from behind them, along with the faint sounds of running. 

The 17 bewildered men turned to see Taemin sprinting down the hallway and they just got out of the way to let him fly through the door. 

As soon as they'd heard the shout, the three sane Shinee members in the room had ducked out of the way, letting their leader rush past them and towards the door. Taemin had come rushing in seconds later and had leapt, placing a hand on Onew's chest and using the momentum from his leap to push his hyung to the floor with a loud crash. As soon as they landed Taemin's other hand had come around and stuffed something into the leader's mouth. Onew had promptly gone limp below him, leaving Taemin to straddle his waist, one hand still forcing the other man to the floor and panting from the strenuous run through the building. 

The whole room went silent at the sight, the only sounds being Taemin's harsh breathing and the faint sound of chewing. Just when Sehun and Seungri opened their mouths to comment on the situation, Onew sat up. 

Every non-Shinee member in the room physically recoiled, holding their breaths to see what would happen next with the maknae being right in the line of fire. Taemin himself almost toppled to the floor if it wasn't for the strong grip that the dubu leader now had on his waist, one arm pressing the maknae into his chest while the other reached round him for the discarded object that had been dropped in the struggle.

Onew removed another piece of chicken from the container and happily munched, at which point the Shinee members promptly collapsed in relief while everyone else just stared at the smiling leader as he dug into his food, with Taemin still trying to recover and still being held in a firm grip by the  older man. 

"What just...what the hell?" Kris gaped at the 5 idols on the floor. 

"What was all that about?" TOP asked, looking utterly bewildered. 

"Chicken withdrawals." Jonghyun sighed, "Happens every time the managers put us on diets."

"Next time we should just let them deal with it." Key groaned. "Since it occurs so often, we just learnt how to deal with it." Minho carried on, "Kibum, Jonghyun-hyung and I hold Jinki-hyung back and Taeminnie runs to the nearest shop and buys the chicken. Even in that state Jinki-hyung wont think of laying a hand on Taeminnie, so he force feeds him the first piece of chicken and then Hyung's chicken instincts kick in and he'll eat the rest himself...and yeah Minnie usually gets trapped but he'll be okay. Hyung will let go as soon as he's done." 

"...You guys are strong." Seugri chuckled, "Dealing with that every time your diet changes must be hard." 

"A bit...yeah." Jonghyun sighed, "Builds up muscle and stamina better than any work out though." He said, only half joking. 

"Tae's gotten so much faster and more agile from the whole thing as well." Key smiled. 

"We three had to build up muscle and stamina too, we have to be able to handle him even when we're on our own...long enough to reach our phones and call for take out anyway." Minho explained to the frozen crowd. 

"Finally free!" Taemin announced as he managed to wiggle free from the dubu leader's grip while the other was busy chowing down. 

He was immediately snatched by Umma-Daesung and concerned-TaoSeKai, who then started examining the maknae to make sure that he was really okay. 

"I'm fine guys." Taemin tried to escape their grip to no avail, "Jonginnie seriously you don't need to strip me to see that I'm fine! Sehun-ah you can cuddle me later, that goes for you too Taoie...and you can wipe that pout off your face by the way! Daesung-hyung what did I say about stripping?! Guys seriously, at the moment you are more life threatening than Jinki-hyung ever was." 

The others ignored this with all the skill of those who had spent literally years getting headaches before they'd learned how to block it out. Chanyeol, Chen, Luhan and Xiumin settled down with Key to have a chat, while Jonghyun joined GD and Taeyang to discuss songwriting and composing. Minho, Kris and TOP had gravitated to one corner to talk about rapping. Leaving Baekhyun and Suho with Onew, who quickly plopped themselves down on a couch to relax before the stress of the show. 

At the same time Big Bang and Exo swore to themselves to forget the whole incident. Shinee were quirky as it was, and no one really wanted to catch their brand of crazy so forgetting it was a must. That and it was a little scary, the complete change in Onew's character coupled with the cold determination and efficiency of the rest of the group when dealing with said change left a huge impression on the other groups, they did not want to see it ever again...and they hoped that they never would. 

2. 

The second time all three had to share a room Big Bang arrived last and walked in to see Exo practically tearing the room apart. 

"What are you doing?" Seungri stared at the sight of ten men running around in a frantic panic. 

"We lost Taemin." Chen answered, lifting a nearby couch to check that said maknae wasn't under there.

"....you WHAT?" GD asked, feeling bewildered for a second time when it came to Shinee, and not liking the feeling one bit. 

"We lost Minnie!" Tao wailed, "The other Shinee-hyungs left him with us while they went to get food and pick up their outfits. And they told us he was in here but he wasn't here when we arrived and we know he didn't leave the room because they just left when we entered so he had no time to leave. And now we cant find him and they're going to kill us and Minnie could be hurt or lost or upset and we have to find him before they come back!" He rushed out in one breath. 

"You have to help us! Please sunbaenims!" Exo cried, looking close to a mental breakdown. 

"We'll help!" Taeyang promised, "Now tell us where you've searched so we can save more time." 

The relieved rookies proceeded to list the places they'd checked, having expanded their search to the rest of the floor. 

Daesung had the brilliant idea to go check the security cameras and left with GD, they returned a little while later having found that Taemin had not been seen leaving the room since he'd entered it with the rest of Shinee. And thus the manhunt begun.

The men searched everywhere, feeling tempted several times to strip the room down to the plaster to find out where in the hell Shinee's maknae had gone. 

"It's no use!" TOP slumped onto a chair, "We cant find him."

"Cant find who?" Came the foreboding voice from the doorway. 

They all turned mechanically to see Key standing in the doorway, a visage of pure rage and anger on his face, emitting an aura of pure darkness and despair mixed with the anguish of his fallen victims and foes. It was as if the whole room shrunk as the fashionista stepped forwards, Big Bang and Exo both swore that they could see the flames of hell in his eyes and the faint claws of demons starting to tear the floor around his feet as they answered the call of their master. 

"Where's Taemin?" The hellish apparition asked, "What have you done with our maknae?" 

From behind him three more monsters rose, eyes sharp and piercing as they scanned the room for their comrade. Muscles visibly bulging when they were unable to find him, you could hear their teeth grinding as they forced down their curses and could see them shake as they restrained their fists. 

"Where is our Taemin?" Onew asked, his voice saccharine and sweet while his eyes promised death to you and your loved ones if he wasn't appeased. 

"HE WASN'T HERE WHEN WE GOT HERE AND WE SEARCHED EVERYWHERE AND WE CANT FIND HIM AND WE'RE SORRY PLEASE DON'T KILL US!" Xiumin rushed out, praying that their deaths would be quick. 

"Aish." Key sighed, that one word dispelling the aura of pure hell behind him and his fellow members, "He fell asleep somewhere weird again." 

"Second time this week." Minho added as they strode past the frozen members of Exo and the wide eyed Big Bang. 

"I bet he's in the roof again." Jonghyun sighed, climbing up to push up a loose ceiling panel and check. "Not up here."

"If he's not in the roof them he's either in the floor, the walls or somewhere stupidly hard to get into." Onew crawled into the vent in the corner that was so out of sight it was a wonder that anyone could see it at all, "Not in the vents!" His voice echoes back. 

"There are no loose floor panels so he's probably not under there." Minho sighed. 

"We cant dismiss the possibility," Jonghyun replied, "Remember the incident last month." 

"I still don't know how he managed to get into the vents, through the maintenance shaft and into the pocket space under the floor boards." Key sighed. 

"The wardrobe doesn't touch the ceiling!" Onew announced, running to fetch a chair and prompting lifting himself up onto the wardrobe and peering around, "Nah, he's not here either." "Wait wait wait." Key held up his hands, "We're not thinking abstractly enough. We need to be so out of the box that we're in another box when it comes to Taemin." 

There was a moment of silence while they all thought about this, under the concerned stares of their audience, who though they may have snapped at the loss of their maknae. 

"Not under but in." Onew grinned, running over to the couch and stripping it of its pillows revealing a wooden base. 

The other members ran over to join him and Jonghyun rapped his knuckle on the wood, they grinned when they heard the sound. 

"Its mostly hollow." Key grinned, his hands running over the couch to find the latch and pull up the wooden lining, revealing the interior and a bundle of blankets. 

"Found ya." Minho cooed, reaching down to pull the sleeping Taemin out of his hiding place and cradle him to his chest. 

"Have we mentioned how weird you all are?" Chanyeol blurted. "Hey," Onew smiled, "Tae can't help it when he does this, he used to just sleep out in the open like a boring person-"

"I think he means normal person." Seungri muttered.

"-like a BORING person," Onew reiterated, "But sleeping where everyone can find you meant that he was always woken up during his naps for some reason or another. So then he started sleeping in out of the way and hard to find places so we had to get better and better at finding him. Eventually it led to him sleeping behind walls, in the ceiling, the chandelier incident etc." 

"The chandelier incident?" Baekhyun whispered to Suho. 

"Dont ask," Came the leader's wise advice, "We dont want to know and I feel safer with plausible deniability."  

"Plausible deniability is the key to surviving Shinee." Luhan nodded seriously. 

The others couldn't disagree with that. 

3.

GD and Suho both felt their stomachs sinking as they heard the faint sound of music coming from their joint dressing room (with Shinee as usual.) The last time they had walked in to music playing they had found the 5 Shinee members playing an intricate game of what looked like twister mixed with DDR, it look insane to put it lightly. The men had added another spinner to the game with colours and numbers and apparently they had to spin both and move for the twister spinner and then tap out the correct combination of colours to stay in the game. 

It didn't help that all of them were freakishly flexible and had insane amounts of stamina either, from the doorway the two groups were unable to tell whose limbs were whose. And when they had walked in Minho had been mid way through his colour combination and was balancing on a dot with one hand, while the rest of his body curved through the air to reach a spot that someone had stuck on the wall. 

Did they mention that shinee liked to do this in the corner in order to have three surfaces to balance on. 

Of course their stunned appearances and flurry of questions did nothing to distract the other group, they were fiercely concentrating on their game and told the confused audience that they had no time to explain and that the timer would run out in 2 minutes and that Key and Taemin were winning so could they please let them concentrate because there was steak on the line.  

Taemin and Key did end up winning but that wasn't the point. The point was that that was the last time Big Bang and Exo had heard music coming from their shared dressing room. So needless to say they were a little wary of what would happen when they stepped in the room this time.  

So with deep breaths, and wary looks at their nervous groups, the two leaders pushed open the door. 

The first thing they noticed was the music, it was in English and had an obviously female singer, GD though it might have been 'Set fire to the rain' and Chanyeol and Chen agreed with him. Now the question was why Shinee was blasting Adele in their dressing room. 

That question was answered by the second sight, which consisted of Taemin dancing smack bang in the middle of the room, every few moves he would stop and run over to the corner where Key sat. There they spent a couple of minutes conferring before jotting down something on Key's note pad before Taemin ran back over to restart the song and dance again. 

Onew, Jonghyun and Minho seemed quite happy to watch this interaction from their sprawled positions on the couch, they clapped and cheered as Taemin danced and shouted out suggestions to Key every now and then. 

Now if only Big Bang and Exo could figure out what they were doing....

"I cant believe I'm asking this but what are you doing?" Taeyang sighed. 

"Tae and Bummie are adapting the Sherlock choreography to fit 'Set fire to the rain'." Jonghyun replied, "We thought that they would go well together so Tae tried it and now they're just making some small adjustments to make it fit perfectly." 

"Okay..." Kai and Sehun drawled, "Why?"

"Why not." Minho shrugged. 

"It keeps us entertained until we have to go on stage and gets us warmed up." Onew grinned. 

"But wont Taemin get tired?" TOP asked, receiving 3 blank stares in return. 

"Taemin could dance all day and still out dance us all on stage that night, well except maybe Key." Jonghyun replied. 

"We're done," Taemin called as he and Key went to stand in the open space. 

What followed was a strange half conversation between all the members, conveyed through a mixture of words and dance movements before the music was turned back on. 

"Tell us if you spot anything too out." Key waved their audience over to the chairs and couches in the room, "It will be a little off time because of the longer movements but that works with the song. Watch till the end and then tell us if you spot anything terribly bad."

The two groups nodded in agreement and settled down to watch, in any case it would be interesting and if Shinee failed then at least they would get a good laugh out of it. 

They didn't fail. Far from it actually. 

God it was amazing. 

Shinee was well known for their perfect synchronization, and watching them dance Sherlock, to another song no less and having only just learnt the changes to the choreography, the two groups could see why. Even though this was just a bit of fun for them they gave it their all and moved in perfect harmony with each other and the music. 

"I feel put down now." Taeyang whispered to a fixated GD, who only nodded mutely and continued to watch his five dongsaengs dance. 

"Being the main dancer in Shinee must be hard," Seungri muttered, "They're all really good so Taemin-ah must have a lot to live up to." 

Kai laughed, "Most of the time they have to keep up with him, what you're seeing right now comes from Jonghyun-hyung, Minho-hyung and Onew-hyung working for hours to learn the choreography, while Key-hyung and Taemin get the dance down quite quickly." 

"They're still amazing though." Sehun grinned. 

"I'm surprised at how well Sherlock fits 'Set fire to the rain'." Chen mused. 

"It is a little weird," Suho agreed. 

"The choreography looks so different." Tao pointed out, "When its performed to Sherlock it doesn't look nearly as emotional." 

"That's the effect of setting it to Adele." Chanyeol nodded, "The moves have a whole different meaning now." 

"Its beautiful though." Baekhyun smiled. 

"Very beautiful." Daesung smiled, making a mental note never to underestimate Shinee again. 

They would always prove him wrong. 

Always. 

4.

"Holy ."

Lay wasn't sure who said it, there were 19 of them in the room after all, but they had all been thinking it that was for sure. 

When he had been told that Taemin would be late today and would arrive in a couple of hours before Shinee was set to go on stage...well lets just say that when he'd been told that he hadn't thought that it was because of this.......

If someone had told him that Taemin would have a solo a few months ago he would've laughed, because out of all of Shinee he thought that Onew and Jonghyun would be the first to get a solo. 

So the maknae getting his own album had been surprising to say the least. 

Now if you had told him that Taemin would have a strip show for 60,000 people then he would have called you insane. As attractive as Taemin had become in the past few years he did not think that the dancer oozed appeal and the very idea of him even going shirtless was laughable. 

But here they were. 

Watching Taemin stripping on stage in front of thousands of screaming fans. 

"Taemin got y." Sehun stared. 

"We told you." Minho looked smug. 

"Who would believe you when you told us that Taemin became a stripper?" Chen asked incredulously. 

"Where did the abs come from?" Taeyang focused on the younger dancer's chest. 

"We have no idea." Jonghyun confessed. 

"He didn't even have them for his promos." Key added. 

"He just stepped onto the stage a few weeks later and stripped, that's the first time we saw them." Onew admitted. 

"He was so hush hush about his solo, we didn't even find out that he'd gone to America until the day after he left. He never told us what the concept was, never even hinted at the single or the choreography. We literally had to wait till the release at midnight to see the first glimpse of his MV, we didn't even know what the album was called until he gave it to us after its release. Jonghyun-hyung even wrote a song for him, but Taemin didn't even tell him the theme, he just wrote a song and it happened to go really well with the rest of the album. None of us learnt anything about the album until it was released." Minho complained, with his hyungs nodding in agreement. 

"Wow," Lay muttered, "You guys must've been frustrated."

"It was so annoying." Kai groaned, "He brought me in to record with him and still wouldn't tell me anything, just had me do my bits and leave."

"You have no idea," Key groaned, "Now I know what his fans went through every time he hinted at his solo, because we were doing it too. He starved the whole fanbase and us of information for months and then just drops Danger on us, the little ." 

"Its a good song though." GD nodded. 

"Can we rewatch that?" Kai asked as the video ended. 

"Most of you haven't seen him on stage doing Ace yet, god he looks.......you really have to watch it." Jonghyjn grins, selecting another video. 

30 seconds later their jaws were back on the floor. 

"Oh my god." Chanyeol muttered. 

"That's just......god." Xiumin gaped. 

"He works it." Key grinned. 

"Who would've though that the cute little 16 year old would turn into that?" Seungri muttered. 

TOP just wordlessly nodded in agreement. 

"That's scary." Kyungsoo breathed. 

"y." Seungri and Kai corrected. 

"Super y." Tao added. 

"But seriously, Taemin stripping on stage and then that performance of Ace? Now I've seen everything." Suho sighed. Minho's face twisted into a -eating grin, "Did we ever show you Internet War?" 

"No.....?" They answered hesitantly.

"Let us enlighten you then." Jonghyun grinned. 

5 minutes later.....

They couldn't even form words at this point, all they could do was stare at the blank screen in shock. 

Finally Daesung managed to gather his thoughts, "There's fanservice.......and then there's that....." 

"You were practically having on stage!" Xiumin blurted out. 

"How old was Taemin?" GD asked lightly. 

"20 I think." Key mused, "19 or 20."

"You practically had with a minor on stage?!" Taeyang stared. 

"It was Taemin's idea I think." Onew added. 

"Taemin scares me." Chen deadpanned. 

"We're practically brothers so it was a bit weird but nothing came of it and so long as Taemin was comfortable with it I decided to restrain myself from killing Jonghyun-hyung." Minho told them. 

"I nearly killed him anyway." Key added. 

"We just about got the knife out of his hands before he could though." Onew laughed and no one really knows whether he was joking or not, they wouldn't dismiss Key trying to murder his band mate if it had something to do with Taemin. Key was fiercely protective of the maknae. 

"It still looks wrong, y but wrong." Tao pushed. 

"What looks y but wrong?" Taemin asked as he entered the room. 

"Internet war." Jonghyun answered. 

"Ah," Taemin nodded, "Did you tell them it was my idea?" 

"Yup." 

"Ah well, you win some you lose some." He sighed, shivering slightly, "Its cold in here." 

"That' because you're not wearing a shirt." Kai answered, then everyone realized what he had just said and heads snapped back to Taemin.   

"Why are you shirtless?" Lay asked, trying not to stare at Taemin's abs, the fancam had not done them justice...hell the HD studio video had not done them justice. 

"I just got here from shooting for another show and I had no time to change so I just came in my stage clothes."

"Or lack there of." Chen muttered, blatantly staring.

Taemin sighed, moving out of the doorway and flopping down on Minho's lap, who promptly wraped his arms around the shivering dancer to warm him up. 

Onew and Key were quick to move over to either side of the pair, while Jonghyun sat himself on Taemin's lap, and within seconds a Shinee puppy pile had formed around the maknae with none of them members showing any signs of moving. 

The rest of the room stareed for a few moments before sighing and chalking it up to Shinee's quirky (currently cute, really really cute) habits and turned back to the TV to watch through Ace again, they didn't even care that Taemin was in the room because if they wanted to stare at the maknae while he was practically a dancing innuendo then they would. Who cared if Taemin thought they were weird, no matter what anyone did Shinee would always be weirder. 

Always.

5. 

Kyungsoo opened the door to the dressing room only slam it shut seconds later, 

"Once, just once, would I like to walk into them doing something normal? Why cant they just all be on their phones, or talking? Is that too much to ask?! Is it?!" He moaned, turning his back to the door and resolutely walking away, "I am not dealing with that, not today, I want nothing to do with anything happening in that room. Now I know why they doubt their uality, ." 

The remaining 14 watched the singer storm away muttering about bleaching his eyes and wishing he had a way to erase the last few minutes. 

"Do we even want to know what's behind there?" Top gestured to the closed door. 

"We're going to have to go in at some point." Xiumin sighed, "May as well get it over with." 

With that thought in mind they squared their shoulders as Top grasped the handle and mentally fortified themselves as he flung the door open. 

Within seconds even the strongest of minds crumbled, leaving the 14 men standing there stunned as they stared at the sight before them (something which was becoming a disturbing habit when it came to Shinee.) 

"How the actual ?" GD breathed. 

"There's looking feminine, and then there's that." Suho gaped. 

"Kai....." Tao leant over to the stunned dancer. 

"Yeah?" Kai couldn't take his eyes off of the sight in front of him. 

"Taemin's your best friend, you go deal with him." Tao pushed him forwards.  

"Like I am dealing with him." Kai hissed back, "Do you know what happens when he cross dresses. As soon as the heels go on the inner comes out."

"Will he let us live if we give him chocolate?" Seungri asked. 

"Yeah, but hurry. He's got a whip." Kai had taken his time to back out of the room, "Who thought to put him in heels after last time? He made Kyuhyun-hyung cry!" 

He was met with startled glances, the most evil maknae...cried when faced with mode Taemin? They made a note to stay on his good side from now on.  

"Taemin is a when he cross dresses, and the one who decided to give him a whip (when they know that he knows how to use it) was mad." Kai hissed once they were all out of the door, "He's asleep at the moment, we can either wait for a Shinee-hyung to wake him up or wake him up ourselves and present him with the chocolate before he kicks us in the face with those stilettos......and yes he can kick in stilettos, he's more coordinated in heels than he is out of them." 

"....that's just scary...." Daesung breathed. 

"So someone go get chocolate and the rest of us will stay here to make sure that he...she...Taemin doesn't go anywhere." Taeyang looked flustered. 

"I'll go." Kai volunteered, "I know what things Taemin likes so there's no risk of angering the scary she-male with a whip." 

"You just don't want to stay." Sehun accused. 

"That too." Kai admitted, quickly retreating down the hall before anyone else could protest, "I'll be back soon!"

"." Chanyeol groaned, looking from the door to the corridor where Kai just vanished round the corner, "All in favour of just staying here and guarding the door."  

All hands were raised. 

"Why is it that Shinee always manages to make me question my sanity and uality?" Baekhyun sighed. 

"uality?" Seungri asked. 

"We've all seen them cross dress, we've all seen Taemin cross dress. Don't even try to lie to me." 

"Damn it you have a point." Seungri groaned. 

"Jonginnie went round calling Taeminnie his girlfriend for months during the Sherlock promotions. Those extensions did not help his masculinity at all." Xiumin laughed. 

"The messy bun/ponytail was to die for though." GD mused, "It made me honestly consider getting a weave again...then I realized that it looked very good on him and a little weird on me so I left it alone." 

"It looked too good." Top pointed out, "Getting mistaken for a girl every time he left the dorm must've gotten tiring." 

"Every time Jongin called him a girl in his presence, Taemin would walk over and punch him in the face, or slap him, or kick him in the groin. Either way Kai ended up on the floor in pain with Taemin grinding his face into the floor and making Kai swear not to do it again. Regardless Jongin did it again a few days later and the cycle just repeated." Sehun rolled his eyes. 

"Is Kai-ah a masochist?" Seungri asked sincerely. 

"When it comes to Minnie...maybe....though he did stop after Taemin pulled out mode and pinned Jongin's hand to the wall with his heel and then held a knife to his throat while promising to castrate him if he ever called him a girl again." Lay replied. 

"Anyone would stop at that point." Daesung pointed out. 

"Never getting on Taemin's bad side, ever." Seungri fervently promised. 

"It was an amazing show of flexibility and leg strength though, Taeminnie managed to get into a perfect vertical split from a standing position only inches away from Jonginnie and then had the leg strength to pin his hand to the wall. All while wearing heels and threatening him with a knife. It was very cool...after we stopped fearing for Jonginnie's life." Chen grinned. 

"Easily the most terrifying moment of my life." Kai stepped in, holding a large bag filled with various chocolates, "In fact Taemin takes up 3 of the top 5 most terrifying moments of my life....and features in another one...." 

"I am going to hate myself for asking but what three?" Xiumin groaned. 

"Well of course there is the one you've just heard, then the next one was when Taemin was learning how to use a gun for his danger performance. He said that if he had to use it then he may as well know how to fire one." Kai grimaced. 

"Was he a really poor shot and nearly killed you?" Top looked sympathetic. 

"No," Kai looked close to tears, "He took to shooting like a duck to water, and he was really responsible too, followed every guideline and every rule. The only problem was that his prop for the performance looked exactly like his actual gun and makes the same sound as a normal gun when you pull the trigger. I pushed him too far one day and he whipped it out and shot at me. I nearly had a heart attack while he laughed in my face." 

" it, I am going to become Taemin's favourite person even if it kills me." Seungri laughed, "The entertainment would be amazing." 

"Why do you continue to piss him off even when he threatened to kill you while holding a knife to your throat?" Suho moaned, "Clearly I didn't raise you right." 

"What else did he do?" Taeyang looked despondent. 

"Well the other one was when he pushed me off a cliff while neglecting to tell me that he had tied a rope to my safety harness so that I would stop and bounce back up...I was terrified until the rope pulled taunt and I bounced away from the ground....the little ." Kai growled. 

"Sadist." GD coughed. 

"As for the one he featured in.....it was when we were playing strip poker and he was taunting me, so I tackled him onto the bed and pinned him down so that I could tickle him." Kai shivered, "Naturally that was when Key-hyung chose to walk in." 

"Ah." The listening men could sympathise....Key was one scary guy when it came to Taemin.  

"Then he called Minho-hyung, Onew-hyung and Jonghyun-hyung...I thought they were going to kill me, they really looked like they were going to go through with it until Taemin explained. Key-hyung was pulling weapons out of nowhere...who hides weapons in someone else's room?! Taemin's room had 10 hidden compartments stocked with weapons! 10!! He said it was because his Key-umma didn't want to have to search for weapons so that he could murder in any place in the house!! Who does that?! I came so close to death that day! Minho-hyung had this huge mace, and Onew-hyung looked very comfortable with that gun, and Jonghyun-hyun looked so eager to use that sword despite the fact that it was bigger than him and Key-hyung was pulling on these metal studded gloves....it was so scary..." Kai whimpered while Tao and Sehun pulled him in for a comforting maknae line hug. 

There was a stunned silence before Chen spoke up, "How many hidden compartments are there in the Shinee dorm?" 

"Solely for weapons..." Kai did some mental calculations from his safe cocoon between Sehun and Tao, "Around 70, give or take a dozen, there are about ten in each member's room and others scattered around the apartment. For things other than weapons.....60...ish.....Taemin has a lot for various alcohols....he is really protective of his alcohol supply." 

"That I can understand," Top nodded, "I should ask him how he keeps them all refrigerated properly." 

"Most don't need refrigeration, but for those that do there are individual thermometers that monitor each refrigerator compartment and keep the internal temperature constant." A voice spoke from behind him. 

The rapper turned mechanically to see a smirking brunette, in heels and carrying a whip, leaning in the doorway in front of him. 

"Hey Taemin." Kai valiantly pulled the attention of the blonde away from his sunbae, and Top decided then and there that Kai was getting taken out to dinner later cause he had never been so grateful to have someone else take the bullet like that. 

"I brought you chocolate." Kai grinned, holding up his bag of goodies and grunting when Taemin leapt into his arms, dropping his whip to the relief of everyone present. 

"Jonginnie!!" Taemin squealed (SQUEALED?!), "Thank you!!" He beamed and Kai fought a mental war to stop himself from looking at the red and black, lacy, gothic.....thing that his friend had been forced to wear. 

"We should eat it together!!" Taemin announced, pulling his best friend into the dressing room. 

The other members of Big Bang and Exo followed behind them quietly and situated themselves around the dressing room, leaving a good distance between themselves and Taemin.  

They just hoped that the rest of Shinee came  back before Taemin realized that they were there. 

And hopefully before he ran out of chocolate.

Okay, first I must apologise for not updating for months, I had so much work that I just forgot about writing, so I am sorry for that. Second is for all the grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes in this chapter, I will re-edit it all later once I am back on my laptop as editing on a tablet is hellish. Autocorrect is the devil. 

So I hope that you enjoyed the chapter and hope to be back in a few weeks once I am home and have my computer again.