Lonely~~~~

Butterflies in stomach

It's not that everything you possessed will always be yours forever. Like friend, some leave, some stay. Those who stay, some become close, some just be there. Those who're close to you, some you can depends on, some might be the one who shares the joy only.  For Sungjong, it's not that he doesn't has any close friend, but the one who might stay with him in joy and sorrow, there's none. When he grow up, he realised many things change. Everyone leaves him. At the end, it's only him and himself. To be honest, he wants to meet someone that can be his closest friend, that can be his partner, that can be his lover in one package. But still, he never find a way how to find someone like that and it somehow gets into his nerve. 

 

And then the day he has waited for the whole time comes.......

 

"Hi! My name is Kim Myungsoo! Glad to see you. Hope you can help me as I'm new here".. For Sungjong, his smile can lit up the world. He never met someone who can smile so brightly with his beautiful eyes smile together like showing the world how to be happy. Instantly, he crept his smile without knowing it is the brightest smile ever since he feels alone in this world. That Myungsoo guy kept telling him so many thing about how he end up being a neighbour to Sungjong and stuff. But sungjong who became daze and unaware with his surrounding, he just continue staring at his handsome yet kind new neighbour. And that's how their story begin~~~

 

   " Today, a new guy move in and became my neighbour. I never felt this kind of feeling before. It's like what they always said "butterflies in your stomach". I thought that what they said it just a lie but.... I dont know. This is real. I can feel it. Kim Myungsoo, are you the one who'll be my partner? My friend? My companion? And most important, my lover???"

 -LSJ-

 

Sungjong has many friends before. They always hang out together, sharing joy and laugh but when they grow older, everyone became distance. No one cares for each other like how they used to be before. It almost frustrating him. He misses his friends but no one seems care. He doesn't have anyone to hang out with anymore. His current friends all has their own friends and left him behind. When they make promise, they will cancel it and go with their own friends instead. At first, he feels so sad but now he understand. He has no friend......

 

*Ding dong* Sungjong open the door and

"Hey sungjong! Do you wanna go out together with me? Well, I have no friend, urm, so do you wanna join me? We can go shopping, playing or even just walking together. These days I feel so lonely so can you accompany me? :("

Sungjong with his brightest smile for the second time replied happily with "Sure :)"

 

And that's how he realised he'll always have that one friend that gonna stick with him forever.

 

Maybe their story is not that great, just two people who are unexpectedly shared same things, two lonely guys who needs friend and lover and now they're happily living their life together 

 

 

"Jongieeee~~come here~~~ I need your love. I need your attention baby~~~~~" 

"Yah Kim Myungsoo! Stop it! Or i'll kick you out from my house!"

"Jongieeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~"

 

And Lee Sungjong never know the one he declared as his source of happiness can be these clingy. He'll surely be careful what to wish after this. But he knows he will always smile and content with myungsoo so lets just endure it for a little! 

 

Be happy myungie and jongie!!!^^~