Part 1

THE WHISPERER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mr Nam Taehyun right? Your appointment is suppose to be on 10, you are 30 minutes earlier”

“Yes that’s me. I just don’t really like it when people waits for me, Miss,,, Minzy.” I don’t know her but I saw her nametag, so Minzy must be her name.

 

 

I think she is his secretary, or his nurse. Wait psychologist don’t need nurse, right? She looks stunning in that navy blue  knee lenght dress, with a ponytail, her hair is red by the way. She is neat. She looks like your type Taehyun. Do you like her?

 

 

‘Shut up! It’s psychiatric ! Not psychologist’

 

 

“Im sorry Mr Nam Taehyun is there anything that bother you?” that red-hair girl asked Taehyun with a concerned face.

“Im fine, im just,,, talking to myself. Please, just call me Taehyun.” Taehyun tried to be as polite as possible.

 

 

‘Damn she must think im crazy. It’s your fault.’

 

 

No it is not my fault! She works with psycholo-I mean PSYCHIATRIC, she met crazy people every day.

 

 

“Yes Mr Taehyun, please be seated” said her while she politely walks with him to a brown L shaped couch.

 

 

Ooh did she just-

 

 

‘Tsk! I know! she refused  to call me Taehyun, of course it’s because she is a professional, I am her boss’s client. Stop whispering i don’t care anymore!’

 

 

You always care for me, come on Taehyun, smile.

 

 

‘Do not poke my cheek.’

 

 

You’re acting all serious, people are scared with that straight face. By the way his office is dope, look at that huge mirror on the wall! Wow you seriously need that in your loft. Get up, check this out, come here, stand beside me.

 

 

‘You are such an idiot, what do you want me to do?’

 

 

Nothing. Just stand beside me. I like this view. You know when couple take a selfie in front of big mirrors while doing the heart shaped hand?

 

 

‘No I don’t. Im not gonna do it here, she is watching.’

 ‘Oh no do not give me that look!’

 

Taehyun let out a sigh.

 

‘Okay fine! Just promise me you gonna shut the up! And we are not lovers lets not do the heart shapped hand!’

 

 

He giggled and walked to the big mirror with his phone without realizing someone was listening to his conversation.

Minzy was ready to call Taehyun but she saw the boy was taking a picture of himself in front of the big mirror. She knew he is just another patient that she doesn’t really need to care about because it is not her job to digging into patients personal issue. But secretly, she was listening to the boy talking to himself.

And she swear she never felt such an emotion in herself. She couldn’t help but feel so sympathize with the boy, he is a good looking boy, Minzy could tell that this boy cared a lot on his looks judging by the way he dressed himself. Not many guys know how to pull off a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter