Chapter 2

What is Love?

"DO NOT FREAKIN COME NEAR THIS OFFICE BEFORE YOU ARE DONE WITH THE REPORT" Suho felt like crying. 

It is just a usual Monday morning and Kim Joonmyeon a.k.a Suho (he likes the name better and would have gotten his name changed if Chanyeol did not stopped him) is late for work. "Damn Park Chanyeol why didn't you call me and wake me up?!!" Suho muttered under his breath while looking frantically at his watch and constantly drying his sweaty palms. He immediately made a mental note to himself to strangle Chanyeol later on for getting him into this mess. 

Suho ran as fast as his legs can take into the building. White have always been his favourite colour. That is why he likes the company so much. White walls, white tables, white chairs but that certain someone ruling the company just needs to ruin it for him. Suho quickly punched in the numbers when he reached the lift, secretly hoping the lift to move slower.  When the elevator's bell rang, Suho's heart was racing at breakneck speed ad beads of sweat are starting to form on his  forehead. 

"You can do this" Suho breathed in and out hard "Here goes" Suho forced a smile on his face and twisted the doorknob. 

"Your late" 

Damn it 

"Er yes sir w-well as you can see..." Sentences are not forming in Suho's frenzied mind and Suho mentally facepalmed himself for stuttering. "M-my car broke down and I have to get it fixed and I took the bus-"

"So?" Kris on the other side seems unimpressed and eyed Suho suspiciously.

"So? Err so that was why I was late .." Suho said while rubbing his nape and forced a chuckle. 

"Did I ever tell you not to come late? Do you know how much work there is waiting for you? Do you think work is a freakin joke for you? And , don't smile nor laugh I will sew your mouth up if you do. I  will think about the option of firing you from now onwards. I don't want employees who are always late and smile a lot" Suho's eyes widened. 

"But si-" 

"Mr Wu"

"Ok sorry, si- no, Mr Wu it is only 8:31 and I only came one scond late" Kris still looked as emotionless as usual. 

"I don't care" 

"BUT-" 

"Now where is your report?" Kris quickly cut in not letting Suho finish his sentence. Suho insides are burning but still he kept his cool and handed Kris, his boss(which suho refuses to call) the report he wrote. To be honest Suho used all night to work on that report because he knows that the report is about some partnership with Oh Enterprise, a major shareholder in Korea. He spent all night discussing the issues with Chanyeol and that is how he produced this masterpiece (yes he calls it his 'masterpiece'). Suho smiled a  little. 

Maybe I will not get yelled at today, now I just need Kris to read it and sig- 

"What the heck is this?" 

"Yes sir? I mean Mr Wu?" 

"Is this what you wrote?!" 

"Y-yes Mr Wu, is there a problem?" 

"You wrote all these crap? How am I suppose to submit this?"

"Mr Wu, yes, I wrote those" Suho breathed in hard, trying to soothe his burning insides. "And these are not crap, I spent all night writing it" 

"That makes it even more crappy. You used a whole night writing this? What have you been learning in university? ABC? nubers from 1 to 10?" 

"Mr Wu, I am sincerely sorry for writing these but please don't call them crap , it might be, for you but for others especially the one who done it, I can proudly say, it is a masterpiece" Suho looked straight in Kris' s eyes. He could not stand with Kris' s annoying attitude and by now, if looks could kill, Kris would be dead. 

"Masterpiece?? Masterpiece huh??" Krisburrowed his eyebrows. 

"Yes" Suho replied with full cofidence. 

"DO NOT FREAKIN COME NEAR THIS OFFICE BEFORE YOU ARE DONE WITH THE REPORT" The door was slammed in Suho's face and Suho felt like crying. 

 


 

Author's note: Double update :D Hope you enjoyed :D as usual, pardon my grammatical and typing errors, typed it without checking :D 

Xoxo~ ♥