Chapter 1

What is Love?

"OH MY GOSH Suho you hang other people's pictures and poke holes through them?" Chanyeol was just about to touch the picture on the wall when a dart landed next to him, if it were any inches to the left, Chanyeol would be in the hospital crying with a  bleeding right arm right now. 

"Holy potatoes what the heck? Hey darts could kill you know!" 

"What makes you think like that? If so then can I kill Kris with these?" Suho rolled the remaining darts in his hand, a mischiveos glint in his eyes. 

"Holy macaroni no no killing makes you a killer and I do not want your future boyfriend to cry over you being in jail ok" Chanyeol said while stifling his silly grin earning a snort from the latter.

"Gosh Chanyeol stop talking about that already,mind about your Baekhyun first hmmm how many hours did you spent in my house? Five? Ten? You sure your Baekhyun would not mind ? EVEN A TEENSY TINY BIT?" Suho emphasized the last five words with a smirk which send shivers down Chanyeol's spine. 

"HOLY POTATOES ITS 10PM ALREADY?! GOSH BAEKHYUN IS SO GOING TO BLOODY KILL ME!!"Chanyeol yelled as he scrambled up from the bean bag on the floor. "BYE SUHO GOTTA GO!!" was all Chanyeol said before slamming the door tight. 

"Oh my gosh Yeol do not slam the d-" Suho rolled his eyes when he heard the loud 'bang' sound. "Hope he does not forget to call me tomorrow morning" A frown crept onto Suho's face. "Or else that bastard will sure yell at me" and Suho's frown deepen. 

 

 


Author's note: Yay I updated :D this is not quite a chapter as the initial plan is to give you all an idea of what will happen later on :D hope you have enjoyed it :D pardon my grammatical or typing errors though typed it with my cellphone :) 

Xoxo~ ♥