chapter two

Cries Of A Thousand Petals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               [CONTENTID1]CHAPTER TWO: THE DAY WE LEAVE[/CONTENTID1]

               [CONTENTID2]

               The reaction he received that day from Lee Gwang-Soo was priceless. His best friend dared to ask if he was possessed by a ghost or a spirit. He think he told his best friend he might stop having a one night stand and was going to end his friends-with-benefit relationship on the day he planned to ask the girl that captivated his heart to be his girlfriend. But that story, he'll save it for another time.

               It was in Autumn, when they encountered each other for the second time. He thought that he would never see her again since that day he saw her at the railway crossing. He was by the staircase, waiting for his best friend as he stared at her in awe. It seemed as if she was enjoying the conversation with her friends. And every time she made eye contact with him, he can't help but smile.

               "Yah, how long are you going to space out for?" Lee Gwang-Soo snapped his train of thoughts. He regained his composure and teasingly answered, "I was wondering what kind of stuff we should do, if you know what I mean." Horrid was expressed through his best friend's face when he witnessed his failed wink.

               "You can't even wink." Lee Gwang-Soo hurriedly walked in front of him.

               "Yah, Lee Gwang-Soo. Don't be walking ahead now."

               Yeah, pretty much his so-called interaction with her was as short as a couple of minutes before 10:30AM classes start. When she first told him how she planned to approach him through various of ways but decided to back out the last minute, he thought it was cute and she should have did that rather than talking to him through social network. Maybe, it would have left a greater impression on him. When he found out that she was actually in his 10:30AM class, he was extremely happy. Every time he walked into that class, whether he was walking towards his usual seat or he was already sitting next to his best friend along with a few others who can be deemed as friends, he always looked around and wondered if she was there as well.

               To be honest, one day when he stepped into the 10:30AM class they had together, he saw her sitting next to the people he usually sit with.

               "Hey," he greeted, patting her head before he took a seat next to a girl named Park Min-Young. She greeted him back with a simple hi. Then, one of the boys looked at him and exchanged glances between him and the girl next to him.

               "You know Moon Chae-Won, Joong-Ki?" He did not mind the informality between them since they are both first year students, after all.

               "I... ugh..." They were not close. Personally, that is. He kept on glancing into her dull brown orbs, not because he wants her help but because he does not want her to see him as one of those weird, y,  old man being a psycho stalker like one would see in a drama -where in the end, they are saved by the main lead.

               "We do." She answered in his stead.

               Honestly, he did not know why he did that. Patting her head when he greeted her. Moreover, he was surprised when he heard her answer that time. She had no reason to lie. She could have told them otherwise, but she did not. Till this day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter