A New Friend

Keep Holding On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeil and SangMi started to hang out now and then, she would approach him during lunch break and sometimes invite him to eat with her and her friends. The first time he did he didn't really wanted to do it but she was technically begging him to and had to agree, he then found out it was unexpectedly fun; even if he didn't talked that much, he did talked more with her than with his own "friends". He started to feel less and less lonely, now he had a real friend who he knew wasn't with him just for pity, and he was really thankful for that, for SangMi.

(........)

He woke up that day, actually a little bit excited to go to school. He took a shower and in no time he was already on his way. While walking he felt his cellphone vibrate and he took it out, it was Pyo who had just sent him a message "Good luck at school today Hyung! fighting!♥" he felt his chest warm up as he read it, Pyo would sometimes do things like that and it would always improve Taeil's mood. As usual, he was one of the firsts to be in the classroom so he decided to do some homework, after a while SangMi entered to the classroom "Good morning oppa!" she said cheerfully as she sat in the chair in front of him, "Good morning SangMi" he replied with a smile. "I heard there's a nice coffee shop near here" she said suddenly after talking for a while "R-really? that's nice" Taeil answered, not really knowing her reason for bringing that up "Yeah..." she stared at him expecting, but realized Taeil was clueless "W-would you want to go sometime?" she said shyly looking away, Taeil could hear a little of annoyance in her voice and a light blush in her cheeks "Sure" he said giggling, she was really cute "What's so funny oppa?" she said puffing her cheeks and frowning a little, giving Taeil a soft punch in the arm making him laugh more "It's nothing, it's nothing" he said gesturing with his hands, still giggling a little. SangMi was really cute in every way; she had a cute face, made funny gestures, had a lovely voice and a beautiful personality, even if she and Taeil just met, she had became dear to him.

When school was over Taeil and SangMi decided to walk together for a bit, "Where was that coffee shop you mentioned in the morning?" he said carelessly staring into the sky, surprising the younger with such question "I-I... n-near the park..." she answered. They both walked through the park and soon they could smell the hot coffee from afar. It didn't took them long to reach the store, and as they entered both of them felt the warm aroma embracing them making the light chills from outside vanish within seconds. Both of them were standing looking at the menu, "What are you gonna buy?" Taeil asked, "I'm not really a big fan of coffee so I'm not sure of what should I buy, this is kind of embarrassing ..." he confessed looking at her with a helpless smile, finishing the sentence with a soft gig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter