2.- Unexpected Changes

Keep Holding On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeil was walking on his way to high school, he was thinking in a lot of things, which he usually did when he was by himself. He couldn't believed he had actually went for an audition to a company, and the fact that he got accepted was even more incredible. He wasn't a tall good-lucking guy who could sing and dance perfectly, he was just a little bump of flaws and insecurities who wasn't that good at anything, or that's what he thought and told himself. That's why being accepted made him really happy, it was also a little boost up to his self confidence, so since that day he began to be very cheerfully and positive. That day he arrived early to school and he decided to sit in his usual place and make some pending homework. Pyo didn't took to long to arrive too, and he greeted his hyung like always. He could see his hyung had been happier since he got accepted in the audition, an he was really happy for that.

During lunch they were both sitting together and Taeil was unable to stop talking "The judges were so scary, I was really really nervous!" he said, "I tried to imagine I was by myself, and I guess it worked well~" he told Jihoon the story of his audition, again. Taeil wasn't the kind of guy who would brag about things, actually, he never did about anything. But this time he was just so excited, he couldn't help it; Pyo didn't seemed to mind anyways, actually, he listened carefully every time Taeil told him the same story over and over again. He loved to see his hyung full of excitement and he wouldn't forgive himself for ruining his happiness. Taeil kind of felt bad for Pyo,"he has to listen to all my selfish flummery everyday" he told himself every time he wanted to talk about it, but sometimes he just couldn't help it.

(........)

That afternoon Taeil was in his room, practicing his vocals, now that he was going to become an idol he had to work hard an don't be too reliant on his aptitudes, not like he ever was anyways. "Maybe I should start excersising too" he told himself. The company had told him he wasn't going to be required to dance, which were very good news to him because he at it, but he still had to get fit so he would look better. Suddenly, he heard a knock on the door "Taeil?" his mother called from the other side of the door, "Dinner is ready, honey. Come downstairs please" she said and left. When he went to the dinning room everybody was there already and he hurried to sit down.They started eating, eventually everyone was talking and laughing together, when Taeil's father decided to speak up, "Kids I have to tell you something" he started, the statement so abrupt everybody got serious and focused on him "We are moving" he said, "My boss moved me to another location, and because it's far from here, I decided it would be a good opportunity to change" he finally said. Taeil was a little astonished, just like his bother and sister, "Wouldn't school be pretty far if we move?" his older sister asked, "There's a school near our new house, don't worry about that." Taeil choked on his food when he heard that "Hyung are you okay?!" his little bother said worried as Taeil hitted his own chest and coughed, trying to recover. He finally took some water and said "B-but I don't want to go to another school" his father looked a little disappointed "You'll have to " his father said "I can't refuse this opportunity, it's already done" his older sister couldn't take it either, she stood up and left without a word, but her anger could be felt in the air even after she left. Taeil wasn't that mad, what he felt was more like sadness, maybe a little bit of fear. He was scared of that kind of change.

 

The next day Taeil wasn't sure how to tell Pyo that he was moving, the younger was very sensitive and he would probably be very sad about it. Even if it wasn't another city, Seoul was a really big city and his new home was way too far from Jihoon's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter