chapter 01 - prologue

Red Lines

" Aren't you ready yet? " the eldest of the group demanded as he raked his soft hand through his brown hair. 

" Paitence is a virtue, hyung, " a soft husky voice spoke. It belonged to MyungSoo, who was seen spending every ounce of his concerntration on cracking the code for the safe infront of him. 

MyungSoo, along with his other mates had broken into Korea's most valued building. The tall masterpiece of sleek black and white design, had 34 floors and was the most luxurious and expensive building in Korea, they named it Wireless. Wireless was the main business building, where international trades, business and other types of deal were conducted. Naturally, it stored safes with millions of dollars in it. 

Infinite, one of the most unknown gangs in Korea, managed to break through the security and had stolen a total of 10 million dollars.

Sweat dripped down MyungSoo's forehead as he pushed his black hair behind his ear. " Done. I'm done," MyungSoo said at last as he gently placed his hands on the safe's handle and pulled it. A soft click was heard and the safe opened, revealing stacks upon stacks of cash. Sunggyu looked on unamused that the younger boy had cracked the hardest kinds of lock, much like how he wasn't fazed at the fact that he was in one of the most wondrous buildings in Korea. MyungSoo took a step back, now standing next to his leader, SungGyu as they watched two men, dressed in black, quickly shoving the money into a bag. 

SungGyu took a deep breath as he pressed on the ear piece in his ear, connecting him to his other mates, " We're done. " And with that statement, the group vanished into the night. 

---

Police men lacked so much data on the mysterious group that had been breaking safes all over Korea, which stressed them. Whenever they had the tiniest data, be it an evidence or DNA sample, it would disappear. Chief Kim wouldn't blame his team, the CSI or anyone on the missing evidence because despite the lack of evidence, he had a gut feeling it was the group that was taking every piece of evidence from them. He suspected maybe it was the work of an inside man but until he had evidence all this was only based off gut feelings which wasn't the most reliable source. 

" They are good. Too persistent though, " Cheif Kim raked his hand through his salt white hair as he sighed softly. Up close it was obvious that his occupation had taken a toll on him, his eye bags were gray and his eyes were bloodshot red. But even then, his fighting spirit was there, he wanted to take down this group.

---

2 years later

" Someone's the picture of sunshine and joy today, " MyungSoo said monotonous as he sat down at the dinning table.

WooHyun threw MyungSoo a grin, " It's going to be a good day, I can feel it already."  

The smell of the pancakes and coffee filled the room and sat in the center of the room were 7 students.

SungGyu had his expressionless face while his uniform lacked any wrinkles. WooHyun was busy looking in his mirror, making sure every strand of his light brown hair were in place. SungJong was busy enjoying his pancakes, too oblivious to his mates. MyungSoo looked the most dashing in the room, his uniform was thrown on casually with his blazer shaping his broad shoulders. SungYeol was having trouble tucking in his shirt, and his child like attitude was clearly annoying everyone. Hoya was sleeping on the couch, he wore a relaxed and peaceful expression much different from his normal frowning face. DongWoo was dozing off, the bags under his eyes were proof that he was up all night, worrying about this day. The group were much like brothers, but one presence stood out from the rest. The most charismatic, the one with most control over the rest, Kim SungGyu. 

SungGyu stood up from his seat and took the blue-black blazer, " Let's go." he said softly.

And just like that, Infinite were on the way to their school. 


WoooHoo first chapter's up. Tell me how you feel about it in the comments ^^

- Hakiryu