The Way You Look At Me

으로 성장통

hunhansoo

listen to this

 

Those eyes is the only one I don't want to lose
Maybe two?

 

The room still surrounded with darkness as there's no a trace of light can been seen. There's some noise, a light snores come from the single bed that being attached to the right side of the room. It's a small bed that only fixed for one person but you can clearly see it's more than one person on that bed. 

Three to be specific and those three male still sleep soundly while hugging each other tightly, afraid if one of them will disappear or gone when they are awake.

The one in the middle seem slightly uncomfortable with the two male that slightly taller beside him kept squishing him out of his life when they were asleep. Finally, he's awake with a small frown on his face.

He look at his left side and his eyes slightly widen when saw the younger face seem close to him, the younger's lips were kissing his nose. Kyungsoo didn't know why but he chuckled silently at that.

"Sehun..." he called the other name while try to wriggle out from the other embraced but fail completely which make Kyungsoo only stare at the other's face quietly.

They are not there when he's asleep last night, maybe they come when he already fall asleep? It's not a weird things for the vocalist anymore since the 'twins' always do that since they debut. 

It's Sehun the one who start it first but whenever the Chinese members stay in their dorm, Luhan the 'twins' of Sehun will follow the younger to creep inside Kyungsoo's blanket for a warmth. That's what they always say whenever Kyungsoo asked them a question though.

He turn to his left side and saw that baby face of the Chinese member that's older than him. It's somehow ridiculous to think that Luhan is older than him but in the same times it's make sense.

Even though sometimes Kyungsoo acted like the mother in their group but there's a times where he need a comfort from others too. It's always Luhan the one who give him that. The older always make him felt calmer whenever he look at his face. 

Luhan and Sehun looks alike and that's the reason why they being called 'twins' by their fans. They look alike but totally different. 

Sehun look like he's having a cold personalities and the one who didn't show any emotions towards other people but the truth is he's someone who like to play around. He likes to tease the older member and his favorite hyung is Kyungsoo.

While Luhan loves to take care of their members a lot. Sometimes he will being attached to Kyungsoo and follow the younger to whenever they go. Kyungsoo didn't mind about that since he loves the older companion.

Silently he caresses both of the males cheeks, it's felt soft under his touch and he can't help but to give one kiss on each of their cheeks.

The younger and the older look so cute sleep like that and he wonder why he never push them away even though they way showing affection were too much sometimes.

He always longing their stare whenever those eyes didn't look at him the entire days. He felt something suffocated him from the inside and he still didn't know what's that feeling at this moment.

These two always seem happy and playful whenever they are with each other. Even the fans shipped this two together and he's sure they are the most popular couple in their group, Exo.

Kyungsoo want to enter that side too and he want to be in the middle of the two. Sure he's happy being treated like this from s but he want Sehun and Luhan do that the most.

Kyungsoo snuggled as close as he can with the two and close his eyes again. Try to fall asleep with the warmth that he always want.

He knows everything will gone when they are awake and start their schedule for the days but he will cherish this moment. He will cherish it and keep in his mind while hope the times will stop just like this.

They are not that affection outside of their dorms, that's why a moment like this were always the best for Kyungsoo. He love both of them but there's no way he will tell them. He knew this feeling always there and stop denial it when he can't help but to crave for their touch more.

'It's okay like this. Let me have this love that you two have while it's last,' with that thought, he went into his dreamland again and sleep soundly while hugging those arms that still embracing him, don't want to let it go no matter what.

The soft snores make two pairs of eyes slowly open before looking at the sleeping face that they adore before give those squishy cheeks a kiss.

The two can't helped but to grin at each other while keep pecking and kissed the short guys in their embrace. This little squishy is too precious to both of them that they can't help but to a bit.

"We should tell him today. Sooner is better though," the older say while caressed those smooth cheeks before give it a few kissed.

"We should. We already have it enough. Don't want him to keep it inside anymore," the younger chuckled as breath in the scent of Kyungsoo that he love the most.

"Beside, I don't think I can hold it anymore," with that said, the smirks on their faces were clearly say they want this cute boy badly.

Those eyes stares at the sleeping boy with pure love and they know they might get a few bruise after telling the truth that they keep from the main vocal these past months. It's might hurt a bit but they deserves it.

 

'Our eyes and everything only belong to you'

 


 

a/n: I'm sorry if this story is not good enough and hope you didn't mind I put Luhan in here, right? I already tagged otp12 and hope you guys still enjoy this story even though it's not that good like you guys want. I'm not that good with words so hope you guys can understand. Please leave a comment and tell me how you felt after read the story? and hope you guys can subscribe too? ^.^; hehehe sorry and thanks for the one who subscribing to my story! : )