We're Always One

OUR INTO THE NEW WORLD (We're always One)

Okay. Thanks for the all of you who subcribed in this lame story. And I'm so sorry for the delay. I was out of town for work and I wasn't brought my laptop with me. I don't know how's this story, it's going so well in my head, but I'm really not good with words, also english isn't my main language, so bear with my grammar. I hope you can understand what I was trying to say and what I was trying to write in this story. And, I'm sorry if I disappointed you who's already subcribed.

Thaks before and enjoy it.*bow 90 degree

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The younger girl face showing a worried expresion. How can’t she? When she have been witness her older sister dancing since this morning without a single break. It’s almost a lunch time, and her sister seems not have any plan to end this dance practiced. It’s not the first time she saw her sister like this. But, this is different, out of nowhere her sister decided to have a dance practiced. She’s so damn worried when she didn’t found her sister in her room this morning. This is her sister day off, and not in the millions time that her sister woke up this early on her day off, except something happen with her sister. She’s ask her mother for her sister wherebout and her mother said that her sister just said that she went to the studio. Studio? What for? She thought. Without thinking any futher, she’s change her clothes and go after her sister. And here she, looking at her sister figure that have been dancing like a mad woman. She’s even yell at her sister to stop but knowing her sister stubborn she can’t do anything but just let her be. She’s know that something happen with her sister, not just because her sister had a dance practiced so suddenly but the song that her sister have been dancing since this morning is the song when her sister debut. The song when her sister and her members or ex-members debut.

She walk to the player in corner of the room and press the stop button. And she can look that her sister sent a sharp glare to her.

“Jung Soojung!!! What are you doing? Play that song again!”

“No!”

“What do you mean no? Play that song again and don’t bother me!”

“Stop it unnie! Just stop it will you? You’ve been dancing three hours straight without a single break. What’s wrong with you? What happened unnie? Why you so suddenly went here and dancing like a mad woman?”

“Nothing happened with me. Go back home, and don’t mind me. It’s not your bussiness” Her sister walk toward her, actually toward the player and play the song again. But as expected, she’s press the stop button again.

“What do you mean this is not my bussiness. You’re my sister of course you’re my bussiness. And don’t lying to me unnie. I know something happen with you, don’t try to push me away, because you know that I won’t leave you like this”

Jessica keep silent. She bit her lips to prevent her tears from fall. She hung her head down didn’t dare to look at her younger sister. And her sister just look at her with concern writen all of her face.

“I miss them Soojung-ah. I’m so ing miss them. I had a dream about them last night” Jessica sigh and lock her gaze with Soojung. And there, Soojung can see the pain in her sister eyes, she can see the longing feeling that her sister holding. She bring herself toward her sister, hugging her sister tightly and assuring that everything gonna be okay. Jessica can’t hold her tears anymore, she’s crying in her sister arm. When she’s calming down, she broke the hug and look at the younger eyes.

“Soojung-ah, I know you worried about me, but please just let me do this. This is the only thing that can fill my longing feeling towards them.” Jessica look at Soojung with pleading eyes, and Soojung of course can’t say no to her sister, she don’t know either how to help her sister.

“Fine, but after this you’ll go eat with me” Jessica give her sister a nod and starting the music again. This time Soojung give her sister the time and she just sit quietly watching her sister.

Suddenly an idea pop up in her mind. She bring out her phone and open the video recording. Yes, she record her sister dance. After recording she opened the message aplication and search the familiar name. And then she began to type the message, she also insert the video she just recording. She let out a satisfied smile when she done sending the message.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, in somewhere practice room. Someone take her phone out when she hear her phone beeped. She look at the message and furrowing her eyebrows when she read the sender name. Quickly she open the message.

She’s been dancing at that song since this morning without a break. And she’s still doing that right know. I hope you can do something about this. 

She tab the video bellow the message. A loud gasp can be heard from her lips, make all people in the room her turn their head towards her.

“Guys....”

 

 

It’s already a fifth time she dance since her sister confrontation. Unexpectedly she didn’t feel exhauted at all. Despite all of the memories that she’s trying to throw away was filling her mind, she feel ease somehow. The memories come back with every dance steps she take. She’s remember when the firs time she’s become a member of girl group with eight other girls. She remember how happy she is, how happy they are when they debuted. She clearly remember how’s she cried so hard that day because of happiness. She’s remember all. Of course she remember, she can’t forget that, and she wont to forget. Girl’s Generation is one thing that she’ll cherish the most.

Yes, she’s been having a dream about them, her sisters, her ex-members. In her dream, she was singing and dancing happily with them. She’s smile. No matter how much she hate them for betrayed her, deep inside her heart she’s loved them so damn much. And she knows that they had no choice either. She know that they loved her like how she loved them. She’s stop her step, she’s stood there while looking at her figure through out the big mirror in front of her. She’s imagine that her sisters were standing beside her, give her a warm smile that she loved to see. She really want to meet them.

 

 

 

A bunch of eight girls rushed out from the practice room after saw the message that the older one received. Their manager trying to stop them for leaving the practice. But they don’t give a single care, there’s is something or someone that matter and they care the most.

Krystal smiles when she sees them come, she had been waiting in front of the studio when she received a reply, saying that they on their way. Wow, they really fast she thought. Wasting no time, she guide them to the her sister.

And here they are, standing at the door of the studio where Jessica have been dancing non stop. Jessica didn’t noticed them since she dance back facing the door. They watching Jessica carefully, with every dance steps that Jessica takes, their eyes become teary until they sobing silently. They realized how much they missing Jessica this past few months. They feel bad for not contacting this girl, their sister. They even didn’t try. They feel devastated, but now they know that Jessica have been feel worse than them, at least the eight of them still have each other and Jessica is alone. They see Jessica stoping the music and sat down, and they try to keep silent observing the girl. The maknae of the group slowly take a step toward Jessica and sing.

 

saranghae neol i neukkim idaero

 (This is the accapela ver which they sang in Girls & Peace World Tour)

geuryeowattdeon hemaeim-ui kkeut

Jessica froze at her place and slowly turn her body around. Her eyes widened to see them. Seohyun smile at her and continue her step and stoping in front of Jessica.

i sesang sogeseo banbokdweneun

Tiffany get what the maknae trying to do. So she start to sing her part after that.

seulpeum ijen annyeong

Taeyeon look her gaze with Jessica when she sing her part. Jessica couldn’t hold her tears anymore, she’s sobbing really hard at her place.

sumanheun al su eobsneun gil soge heemihan bicheul nan jjochaga

And the rest of the girls singing along with their part while they take a step towards Jessica. She can’t believe it that they are here, her sister are here.

eonjekkajirado hamkke haneungeoya dashi mannan na-ui segye

 

They line up in front of the sobbing Jessica. They look at Jessica with a lovingly and longing gaze. Taeyeon take a step forward and standing close to Jessica, she raise her hand and wipe the younger girl tears.

“Din’t I tell you that you look ugly when you are crying?” Taeyeon said while wiping Jessica tears that still fall freely from her eyes. She warp her arms around her shoulders and bring her for a tight hug, Taeyeon keep telling the girl that she missed her, that they missed her. Jessica can’t help but crying in the Taeyeon arms, the others girls following the two oldest for the big hug.

After a moment, Hyoyeon is the first one who broke the hugs and make her way to the player in the corner of the room.

“Why don’t we accompany our dear Ice princess dance? I already into the feel because nine of us is complete here.”

“Yeah. Bring the beat it!!” Tiffany eagerly said.

The song start to play, and they dancing so happily, and crazily.

 

Jessica know that this is not her dream anymore, this is real. Her sisters is really with her right now, and she knows that they always be with her no matter what happen, they always give her a strengh whenever she’s feel weak, and they always be her reason to keep going for her dream, for her life. Yes, she’s not be part of Girls Generation member anymore, there’s no Girls Generation title in her name anymore, but she know that they always be a family, they always be a sisters, they always one. We’re always one.

 

 

Meanwhile.

“I’m happy that my sisters happy, but I can’t believe that she’s forget about me. I know that she missed them but... but that’s not the reason for abandoned me right?”

“And I’m going crazy for talking to myself”

 

 

-END-