1/1

1000 Days

"For a thousand days, 

I believed our love would stay eternal.

Foolish enough, I believed it really would.

 

(Sehun's P.O.V)

 

Just last week you had smiled at me and told me how much you loved me. You had gone on and on about how we would last forever. How 'you and I' would remain till the end of one of us and even after.

 

And oh how stupidly had I believed all your lies

 

And today I stand here alone under the pouring rain, drenching wet. Hoping. Praying. That it was all a huge mistake. That you really weren't gone. That you will magically come back to me, as absurd as it sounds, and embrace me as you whisper into my ear that it was all a huge misunderstanding. That it really wasn't suppose to end this way. That you truly cared about me and wouldn't ever leave me like this, even in a million years. 

 

The vision of your back as you had walked away from me replays constantly in my mind like a broken record. Your cold words had verbally stabbed my heart and now linger repeatedly in my ears though you aren't around me anymore.

 

 

"Let's stop seeing each other" 

 

"B-but why?"

 

"Let's just stop"

 

"But I thought you wanted us to be together forever"

 

"Well,I lied"

 

 

 

One thousand days of being together.

One thousand days of lies

And you are now no more.

 

We are now no more.

 

 

And now what? Do you expect me to forget everything now? Were my feelings simply worthless junk to you all this time, Luhan? Even your name feels bitter on my tongue when I say it now. 

 

How badly had I wanted to run after you when you turned your back to me and walked away like I was nothing. To hug you and cry in your arms one last time. But my legs had felt absolutely numb and wouldn't budge a single step. And how thankful I am for that now.

 

Because now It all seemed like a really pathetic love scene from a drama to me. Wanting to chase you and make you take me back after downgrading me to an extent I can't even put into words. You played me for a fool and gave me so much false promises. So much false hope for a future for us that was never going to happen even in my wildest dreams. And its sad that I had blindly believed it all. But do you know what's more sad, hyung? I still love you and I'm almost positive I cant easily erase you from my memories. 

 

 

But maybe. Just maybe, I will eventually start forgetting the little things. Our anniversary date. Your birthday. The chaste kisses. The back hugs. The laughter. The smiles. And even the tears. Everything we had shared.

 

It might not be today, or tomorrow or even the next week. But someday I am bound to forget you. 

To forget us.

 

 

 

"I will be missing you

even after another thousand days or more"

 

 

 

 

 ------------------

[Hides from EXO-Ls] please don't kill me for this. I've just been in an angst mood and decided to make this out it,

Also remember to subscribe and comment because feedback is always appreciated <3