오늘부터 1일

Day 1

K. Will: Next is from a college student, Kim Jongin.
"I had a crush on this girl since high school. What can i do to win her love?" I've tried everything already though. First, in junior year..."

 

It was just a simple day at school like any other. Jongin was walking around the school when a girl started waving from his direction. He smiled at her and waved back unknowingly. The girl then walked past by him, greeting her friend. Jongin felt embarassed and just ran inside the school. His face was still red when he got into the classroom.

 

Of all the ugly guys
I'm the best looking
What do I have to do to let you know how I feel?
Thinking of you drives me crazy

 

Jongin found himself smiling and blushing so much just thinking about the girl from today at school. Hee starts to talk to his puppy about that girl.
"What do i do, Jjang ah~" He pouted and played with it's tiny paws.

 

So I'm not that handsome
but I think I look cute when I smile
I'll do better than all the guys out there, my love
I love you

 

He decided to take a walk around the park when, coincidentally, he saw the girl from yesterday. She was focusing on the image she's painting. Jongin felt his heart speed up at the sight of her.

 

He sits on the wooden bench next to hers and watches her paint.
The girl felt someone looking at her so she turned to her side. Jongin looked away in panic like nothing is happenning. She secretly smiled and continued painting.

 

Close your eyes and count to three
Now open and tell me what you see
Nothing? You don't see your man?

 

Jongin was in the park again for some reason. He's been following the girl around lately (but not in a creepy way) and all she only does is paint.

 

She sat down on the grass and started painting. Jongin sat beside her and started waving at her. The girl ignores him and continues painting with a small smile.

 

'She can't see me? But i'm just beside her' He muttered under his breath and waves his hand over his face.

 

Jongin heard a chuckle and glanced at the girl who's still focused on painting, but with a wide smile on her face.

 

He admits he would love to see her smile that smile to him.

 

After a long while, he sighed in boredom and took out a paper from the bag he's been carrying. He then started folding it into a paper airplane. Smiling to himself, he flew it when there was enough wind to carry the small paper airplane.

 

His smile quickly turns into a pout when he saw the paper airplane land at the top of a tree. Hyerin lets out a small laugh and stares at the younger.

 

"You really don't have anything to do than just follow me around, do you?" The girl places her sketchbook and painting materials back in her bag and turns to Jongin.

 

"Not really," He chuckles and shakes his head. "But i follow you around for a reason."

 

"Hm...okay? My name is Hyerin and i love to paint, if you've noticed." She smiles at him.

 

"I'm Jongin," He smiled back and scratched his nape. "And i like you, if you've noticed."

 

I've never said that before
You're my lady youre my baby
But really, I'm not kidding
From today, from now
will you be mine baby

It's day 1 from today

 


Sometime at school, Jongin followed Hyerin to the library. He sat down at the table just nearby hers and stared at her lovingly (from afar).

 

Hyerin glanced at him in between reading the interesting part of the book and smiled. Jongin's eyes widened as he looks away, cheeks red from being caught.

 

She chuckles in her mind and stands up, walking towards the shelf nearby to get another book to read. Jongin then rushes to her side and greets her with a smile, grabbing the book she was touching. Then all the other books would start to fall, causing a big mess in the library.

 

Everyone's eyes were on them. They both bowed and told the students to continue reading. Then they picked up the books and arranged it from the way it was in order.

 


 

When he got home from school, he threw his bag (and himself) nonchalantly on the couch and rubs his eyes in frustration.

 

"Jjang ah, i told her i liked her just afew days ago and today something happened in the library. What do i do to win her heart? Help me, Jjang ah~"
The puppy ran to the small square box placed under the table and plays with it.

 

"Hey, that's my new radio that noona bought for me. Give it to me, Jjang ah." He grabbed the puppy and the said radio. He turns it on and just in time, he hears K. Will, a very famous DJ in a radio station.

 

"I hoped that helped you, Hyunjongnim~ Okay! So that's the last one for the today! If you want to be featured or need any help, just ask me on my SNS account or send a letter to the radio station. Thank you, good bye everyone! Have a good day~~"

 

He smiled to himself proudly. Surely, he has hope.

 

 

Just come to me, don't think

Come closer, don't hesitate

Of all the good-looking guys

there's not a single nice one
But you know I'm the nicest guy
Thinking of you drives me crazy

 

After school, Jongin would follow Hyerin around despite the awkwardness. Hyerin's been ignoring him but seeing him act cute without himself noticing makes her want to cuddle him and pinch his cheeks.

 

Jongin was preparing a surprise for her and it took him long to get ready. He asked K. Will for advice and he was so happy.

 

Right now, he's waiting for her to come out of the school library. Whenever someone comes out from the door, he would smile then frown after seeing that person is not the one who he's looking for.

 

After sometime, Hyerin bursts out of the door and was suprised at what happened next. She froze on her spot and stared at Jongin.

 

He was holding a stick with a somewhat white thing on the top of it, burning. He breathes and smiles widely at her, performing a simple magic trick to which the stick turned into a rose and Hyerin was very impressed and touched.

 

"I know I'm not enough but more than anyone in this world, i love you." He said as he hands her the rose, accompanied with the smile that makes Hyerin's heart melt.

 

 

Everyone keeps saying
You and I look great together
I'll do better than all the guys out there, my love
I love you

 

 

"Jongin! It's burning!" Hyerin runs up to Jongin, who is watching television in the living room in panic. He then hurries to the kitchen and turns off the stove.

"I'm sorry i couldn't cook for us." He pouted and sat infront of her.

"That's okay, i brought food just in case." She laughs and placed the packed lunch on the table.

"Thank you, but i want to cook for you, Hyerin."

"You can ask your friend to teach you." He swallows the food then asks who.

"Do Kyungsoo?"

"Oh, him. Maybe i should invite him here. I haven't seen him for a long time."

"You really should. Probably because you're too busy spending time with me." They laughed then continued eating, sharing conversations once in awhile, enjoying each other's presence.

 


 


"Where are you?" Hyerin patiently waits infront of the fountain at the same park she loves to go to when she was in high school.

Suddenly, someone hugs her from behind. Her heart flutters as the guy plants a kiss on her cheek.

"I'm sorry i'm late, baby."

"Promise me you won't get late and surprise me like that, Kim Jongin-sshi!" She pouts in annoyance but the younger pinches her cheeks causing her to blush.

"Won't do. I love to surprise you."
Hyerin walked with Jongin hugging her from behind. They were walking like that for awhile, then Hyerin spoke up.

"Jongin?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I know. I love you too."