Chapter 5- History

Special Section
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

Right now, we're inside the AVR (Audio Visual Room). Terrified, surprised, and confuse can be traced right now in our faces. Our eyes puffy and heavy from all the crying.

 

Who would do this?

 

Until now, we still can't believe that Minho is gone now. Our class clown, he's always joyful and annoying. After a few moments, an investigator came in.

 

"Good Morning to all of you. I'm the investigator who's currently holding the case that is happening right now. I'm Detective Lee Youngmin. I'll just ask a question and it'll just take a minute. Who's with Minho before he had gone to go to the Comfort Room?"

 

All of us looked at each other. It's obvious that no one knows. Silence caught the atmoshere inside the big AVR. When suddenly Yul stood up, everyone caught his attention. All eyes was on him.

 

"I asked Minho to go to the library awhile ago. When I first asked him, he didn't notice me. I think he was texting someone. When I asked him again, he said he was busy so I headed to the library alone."

 

We looked at Detective Youngmin. He was thinking quietly. A few moment had passed and Detective Youngmin was going to leave. 

 

"I'll be back to you guys if ever I found out some information that I know regarding the case okay?" He reminded us.

 

Again....the silence takes place....Minho. Minho is really gone...

 

"Who did this to Minho? Why!?" Wendy is still crying. Everyone can see her anxiety because she and Minho are childhood friends. Since kinder, the two of them are best friends already.

 

 

 

The teachers told us to go home after the long investigation.

 

"Don't you dare to report this case outside the school." Our principal reminded.

 

"Why can't others know?" Wendy questioned while sobbing.

 

"We need to take care of the school's name. Besides, you students of Special Section is the daughters and sons of famous people. Do you want to make a nonsense issue about your parents? Do you want the people think that you students are studying in school with a person who was killed? Do you want that to happen?" Wendy remained quiet. While I wrinkled my forehead for what the principal said.

 

"Why?" I muttered.

 

"They don't want others to know on what's happening in our school right now. They are maintaining the good image of our school." Taeng whispered to me. "In short, they're selfish."

 

 

 

 

It's quiet in ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter