chapter five

Misunderstanding

 

 
 
After just two weeks, me and Yuto became really good friends, notice how I call him by his name instead of his last name now. Anyways, we became really good friends, since we're always together after school, either just talking or doing homework. Mirai finally came to school and yes she's still hiding the fact that she's pregnant and only Ryosuke and I know.
 
"How do you do this problem?" I asked as we did homework at the library
 
"Didn't I explain this to you yesterday?" he sighed and started explaing it to me again.
 
"Oh!!!" I yelled happily "You didn't tell me this yesterday!"
 
"Yes I did" he rolled his eyes.
 
I stared at my papre proudly since I finished the whole worksheet thanks to Yuto who helped me on...Well... Pretty much every single problem... Oh well... I'm done and that's all that matters!
 
"Hey there's something I've been wanting to ask you" he said looking serious
 
"If it's about the homework, you know better than me about every single subject" I said
 
"Not about the homework"
 
"What is it?" 
 
"Where is the father of your baby?"
 
Oh right he still thinks I'm pregnant. Haha loser.
 
"Yuto, I've been trying to tell you this for a while now..." I looked around making sure there is nothing loud around here. Nope, of course it's the library! What a perfect place! "Yuto, I'm not pregant" I said slowly
 
He looked shocked "You're still planning to hide the fact from me?" he asked.
 
"Look," I grabbed his shoulder "If you want proof, I can get a pregnancy test, but I'll tell you now, so listen carefully, I'm not pregnant"
 
"But you still have a boyfriend right?"
 
I shook my head.
 
"Then why did you buy a pregnancy test from me that day?" he asked, looking confused
 
"As I told you on that day, it wasn't for me"
 
"Oh..." he paused "So you were serious?"
 
"Yes!" I rolled my eyes "It's about time you believed me!"
 
"But then, who was it for?"
 
I looked around and made sure no one was around "I promised not to tell her so please don't tell anyone"
 
He nodded
 
I leaned closer to him and whispred to his ear just in case, "It's for Mirai"
 
His eyes widened, "Y-you mean she's..." I nodded, "If anyone asks, you didn't hear anything from me got it?" he nodded.
 
Well at least things have been cleared out now.
 
"So you're single?"
 
"Mhm" I nodded "Why?"
 
"N-nothing" he looked away
 
"Weirdo" I poked his cheeks and chuckled, he smiled.
 
-Yuto's Point of View-
 
I smiled to her.
 
Suzuka, only if you knew how happy you made me feel when you told me you weren't pregnant and that you don't have a boyfriend...