I want Yulti.

Your ideal type

Tiffany loves Yuri.

Since when? She has no idea.

Why? She doesn't know it either.

How?-

How? Tiffany always asks herself that. How could she fall in love with Yuri? Maybe because of her smile. Yuri usually wears a beautiful, playfully half-smile on her pretty face. But the smile Tiffany loves is the gorgeous wide smile that appears whenever she teases people, or tells a funny story. Yuri - her Yuri - has a sense of humor, she must say, although sometimes the only people laughing at Yuri's jokes are Yuri and Tiffany, while the other girls are busy staring at them in silent and disbelief. Oh c'mon, blame yourself for not having that sense of humor, girls.

Oh- maybe because of her eyes. Yuri doesn't have smiling eyes. But she has those deep dark eyes that sparkle when she smiles. "They're much more beautiful than my eye-smile tho.... Okay maybe after my eye-smile~"

And her body. A perfect body that nobody can resist staring at. No wonder why Yuri is called "The y Goddess".

And her hair. Her gorgeous straight black hair.

And her skin. Her fabulous tanned skin.

And her abs.

And her legs.

And her neck.

And her-

....."Fany-ah.".....

....."Fany"......

....."Tiffany".......

...

-TIFFANY HWANG!

Tiffany was startled at the sudden sound. Her eyes opened in shocked, as she almost jumped out of her chair and fell onto the ground. She could hear the familiar laughter of one person. The one she was thinking about.

"YAH! KWON YURI!" She yelled at the taller girl, who was standing there in her gym clothes and laughing like crazy. "Stop laughing!"

"Sorry, mushie. But you looked funny as hell." Yuri chuckled as she went closer and gave the shorter girl her hand, helping her stand up.

"Not funny, at all." Tiffany replied with a pout. She hold Yuri's hand and got up, her hand grabbing Yuri's one, tightly. "Not funny at all, pabo" She mumbled.

"Actually it was." The taller girl said as she came a little bit closer to the girl, so close that Tiffany could fell her scent, a y, seductive one. She smells damn good... OMG this y dark smell.... I can feel her scent wandering around me... Her breathe on my face... Her hand on my ... WAIT- WHAT?

"YAH! KWON YURI! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Tiffany squealed as she felt Yuri's hand placed on her , patting it playfully.

"What? I'm just helping you clean up the dirt." Yuri shruged as she kept patting. "So soft~"

Tiffany could feel her cheeks red by the action of Yuri. "Y-yah you- BYUNTAE." But I like it~ Keep doing it, Yuri~ Keep-

"What are you guys doing?"

Both Yuri and Tiffany turned their head to the sound. There stood Jessica, crossing her arms while staring at them with curious eyes.

"N-nothing..." Tiffany immediately pushed Yuri away, her face was still blushing. She felt like she was caught red-handed having an affair with Yuri.

"Nothing? Yuri's hand is still on your , Steph." Jessica said as she raised one eyebrow, waiting for an answer to her previous question. Tiffany immediately swatted Yuri's hand away.

"Ish-, Jess, we're having our moment here." Yuri said as she made a funny face.

"There's no time for moments, Yul. Fan meeting in 15 minutes. Manager oppa told me to get you to the backstage. Hurry up girls. Let's go." Jessica replied as she turned back, heading to the door. "Oh and, Yul?" Jessica whirled round.

"Yes?"

"You can have your moments with me. We're Yulsic, remember Seobang?" The blonde girl said as she chuckled.

"Oh yes, never forget that, Sicachu." Yuri winked at the blondie, then headed to the door, linking her arms with Jess's. "Fany, c'mon. You're going to be late if you keep standing there."

Two girls walked out of the room, their laughters echoed around, leaving Tiffany standing there, alone, like invisible.

Seobang? Sicachu? Seriously? They're leaving me behind, alone like an idiot. Why didn't I react? Why didn't I say anything? Why?

That's it. Sorry Jessica, but from now on, there is no more Yulsic.

With a smirk on her face, Tiffany walked to the cough, getting a small notebook from her giant pink bag tittled "Stephanie's Diary". She opened her notebook and wrote at the top of the blank page.

"xx/yy/zzzz

Operation Yulti-is-love

Stage 1: Destroying Yulsic moments."

I want Yulti.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys, so the 2nd chapter is here :3

Well to be honest, I don't think this chapter is as good as the previous one. However, I did try my best ;A; so please leave your opinions about this, so that I can fix it and write the 3rd chapter better ;A;

There're some minor mistakes, and I promise Imma fix everything later.

Enjoy <3

Zc.

P.s Thank you for 24 subscribers <3

And guys, I really love reading your comments <3 so please leave your comment so that I can know your opinion about my fic.