The real reason.

Your ideal type

- OMG, another Taeny moment!

- Do you see the way Taeyeon looked at Tiffany at SMTown concert today?

- Oh dear, THEY HOLD HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!

- My Taeny feel <3 <3

........

Letting out a sigh, Tiffany closed the tab that appearantly showing a forum of Girls' Generation fans. Yes. Tiffany, the brightest girl in Girls' Generation, has a hobby of visiting her fansites' forums, reading the threads and the comments about everything related to her. She is a girl, and as a girl, she believes that she has the right to stalk people' discussions about her, or "Lovely gossips"- named by the Pink Monster.

Tiffany loves those forums. She can see how much love she receives from fans and how much they care for her. She can watch those fan-made videos exclusive for her only, and she can find numerous pictures of her taken by fans that she can use for her Instagram display pictures. And, of course, she can see some threads discussing about Taeny - the couple name of her and Taeyeon. No, not some threads. Most of the threads

Tiffany knows about Taeny. Actually they all know about Taeny, and Yulsic, and Yoonhyun, and many many couples that are made up based on the thoughts and fantasies of the fans. It's not that they hate that. In fact, the girls sometimes will gather around, reading the discussions about couples, laughing out loud, then acting like they are real ones, both on and off the camera as fan services. After all, they've been living together for a very long time, so it's not a big matter. Those who do that the most are Yuri, Jessica, Taeyeon and Tiffany. That's why there're 2 most famous couples in Girls' Generation: Taeny and Yulsic.

Taeyeon and Tiffany are best of best friends, so Tiffany feels comfortable whenever she's with Taeyeon. She can laugh dorkily with the girl, playing around, dancing crazily around Taeyeon without feeling weird. She slaps Taeyeon's , she messes Taeyeon's hair, she hugs Taeyeon whenever she wants. That's what best friends do, Tiffany believes so. That's why she keeps having skin ships with Taeyeon, no matter where they are, and Taeyeon usually plays along as well. Yes, because they have been friends for more than 10 years, and they love each other, as best friends.

However, Yulsic isn't like that. Of course, Yuri and Jessica are close, but their friendship isn't as deep as Taeny's, at least that's what Tiffany thinks. In fact, Jessica seems to be closer to Hyoyeon and Yoona more than Yuri. But, they keep acting like they are the real couple. Jessica always clings on Yuri's arm, buries her pretty face into the taller girl's neck, whispering into her ear, hugging the tanned girl from behind, and many more. And Yuri, she's just standing there, smiling while looking into Jessica's eyes. And those moments are captured by Yulsic fans, and then spread like crazy throughout those forums, with those captions "Yulsic moment!" or "Yulsic is real <3". There was one time when Jessica almost fell and Yuri caught her, wrapping her arms around Jessica's waist, and the fans were screaming like crazy. Actually there are tons of moments like that. That's why Yulsic has so many fans. Mostly everyone loves them. Except for one.

Tiffany.

Tiffany doesn't like it when she sees Yuri and Jessica hugging each other. Tiffany doesn't like it when Jessica clings on Yuri's arm. Tiffany doesn't like it when Yuri whispers something into Jessica's ear, which makes Yuri look like she's kissing the blondie. Tiffany doesn't like this. Tiffany doesn't llike that. Tiffany doesn't like any interaction between them.

Because Tiffany doesn't like Yulsic.

Because Tiffany doesn't like Yuri and Jessica acting like a couple.

Because Tiffany loves Yuri.

 

------------------------------xoxoxoxoxoxo----------------------------------------------------xoxoxoxoxoxoxo-----------------------------------------------------------xoxoxoxoxoxo------------------------------

Okay guys ;A; my first chapter.

Please leave a comment so that I can know how bad my story is ;A;

Zc.