Final.

Two Women
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna changed a lot after being dumped and cheated by her girlfriend Seungyeon in university. Hyuna’s parents came to know about this incident and transferred her to another new school. Today is Hyuna’s first day in her new university. She’s not interested in making new friends or whatsoever. She just wants to study.

Hyuna walked into her class as written on the welcome sheet and went in. She saw a girl reading a book who is sitting by the window seat. There were many vacant seats since it’s still early and students aren’t here yet.

The brown haired girl went over to the girl reading a book.

“Hi, may I know the seats that are vacant are? I am the new student.” Hyuna asked politely.

“Oh, hello. The seat behind me is vacant. You can sit there.” The moment the girl looks up, Hyuna got a shock out of her life.

‘She looks too much like Seungyeon unnie… This can’t be… Or is she Seungyeon unnie?’ (Hyuna’s ex-girlfriend Seungyeon is a year 2 student)

“Seungyeon unnie? You transferred to this school too?” Hyuna asked.

“Huh? You must’ve mistaken, my name is Heo Gayoon.” Gayoon stood up and pat on Hyuna’s head as being friendly but Hyuna avoided her.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” Hyuna shouted. She was shocked. She wasn’t sure if she’s Gayoon or Seungyeon.

“I’m so sorry. Please sit down. If I’m making you feel uncomfortable I can go out for a while and come back later.” Gayoon said and went out, bringing her book with her.

Breaking up with Seungyeon was so painful and torturous for Hyuna. She loved Seungyeon so much and she gave up everything for that relationship but turned out Seungyeon was just making use of her. She just wanted Hyuna’s money since she’s rich.

‘No way is she Heo Gayoon… She is Seungyeon unnie. I’m sure she is Seungyeon unnie.’ Hyuna thought.

Hyuna called Sohyun, her best friend and tells her to meet at her school at 1pm.

Students start to stream into the class when lesson’s about to start. Hyuna kept a lookout for Gayoon and there she is, Gayoon walking in with a green haired girl. The two best friends are talking happily and went Gayoon looks toward Hyuna’s direction, she smiled and waved.

‘I’m sure they are planning on how to get my money again, I’m not going to fall for it!’ Hyuna rolled her eyes.

“We have a new student today, come to the front and introduce yourself.” Their homeroom teacher, Ms Lee said. Hyuna stood up and went to the front of the classroom.

“I’m Kim Hyuna, please take care of me. Everyone, please don’t trust Heo Gayoon, she is a player and she goes around cheating girls’ money!” Hyuna said all of a sudden and pointed at Gayoon. The red head was shocked that Hyuna said those things.

“YA! Our Gayoon is not a player! She is such a kind hearted girl! Don’t say things like that about her!” Jiyoon shouted and the other classmates agreed with Jiyoon.

“Hyuna, do you have any misunderstandings about me? I’m sure it’s the first time we are meeting, yes?” Gayoon said with teary eyes.

“Alright alright, settle this privately you girls. Now let’s start on our first lesson. Go back to your seat Hyuna.” Ms Lee said and Hyuna obeyed.

Hyuna roll her eyes upon having eye contact with Gayoon.

“Gayoonie, don’t be sad! I’ll teach her a lesson later.” Jiyoon said. The only thing about Jiyoon is that she is so overprotective over her best friend. She won’t let anyone hurt Gayoon.

-

It’s break time now, Gayoon stayed in class since she didn’t have any appetite especially after what happened just now. Jiyoon said she will bring some snacks back for her and Gayoon also warned her not to find troubles with Hyuna.

Of course, Jiyoon is not the obedient puppy. The green haired girl spotted Hyuna at the end of the corridor and ran towards her.

“KIM HYUNA!” Jiyoon shouted.

“What?” Hyuna answered.

“What has my Gayoon done to you?!” Jiyoon pushed Hyuna.

“Who are you to interfere with things between me and her?! Does she think that she changed her name and I won’t recognize her?” Hyuna said.

“What are you talking about?!” Jiyoon starts to get confused by Hyuna and pushed her against the wall.

“JEON JIYOON!” A loud voice was being heard and the next thing Jiyoon knows is she is going to get into trouble.

“Gayoonie…” Jiyoon become a small little kitten in her best friend’s presence.

“I thought I told you not to find troubles with Hyuna?!” Gayoon pulled Jiyoon’s ear.

“I’m sorry Hyuna. You can go have your lunch now.” Gayoon said and bowed a little.

“Don’t act kind, I won’t buy it.” Hyuna rolled her eyes.

“YA—“ Jiyoon shouted but got cut off, “JEON JIYOON.” Jiyoon giggled at Gayoon but the red head dragged her back to the classroom.

“Why didn’t you listen to me?!” Gayoon folded her arms.

“I was just trying to protect you Gayoonit~ that is too much!” Jiyoon said, still angry at Hyuna.

“Don’t call people names Jiyoon! Now eat your snacks.” Gayoon threw Jiyoon her pocky.

-

Their last lesson ended and Hyuna is waiting for Sohyun at the school gate. She spotted Sohyun and waved at her.

“Sohyun! Here!” Hyuna jumped up and down.

“Hyuna! Where’s Seungyeon unnie?!” Sohyun panted as she tries to catch her breath.

“I think she is coming out. Just look out for a green haired girl.” Hyuna said and was busy looking for them.

“She dyed her hair green?” Sohyun asked.

“No, that’s her best friend but they always stick together.” Hyuna replied without looking at Sohyun.

Finally, Gayoon and Jiyoon are seen walking towards the gate.

“It’s Seungyeon unnie Sohyunie!!” Hyuna pulled Sohyun in front of her so she can get a clear view of Seungyeon.

“Omo, she really looks like Seungyeon unnie!” Sohyun was amazed too.

“She don’t look like Seungyeon unnie, she IS Seungyeon unnie!” Hyuna corrected her friend.

“HAN SEUNGYE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter