Unknown

Who are you!!

His heartbeat quickened slightly at the sight of the sign, as he let out a small smile.

His smile deepened as he sat up straight to reply.

5 minutes… 10 minutes…. 20 minutes had passed, and he was still waiting idiotically for the reply.

“Sungmin! Your friend’s here.”

“In a minute! I’m just doing stuff.”

“Min, don’t keep your friends waiting!”

Sungmin sighed and left, leaving his laptop open on the bed.

 

“Sungminnie!”

“Hey, Heechul.” He smiled in reply, “Why are you here? It’s 9 already.”

“I need a place to stay. Is it alright if I…?”

He laughed, “Of course, Omma would kick my if I said no.”

Heechul smiled and bowed at his, basically, second mother, before they both went to Sungmin’s room.

“Ahhh, finally safe and sound.” Heechul smiled, falling onto his best friend’s bed.

“So what happened this time?”

“The normal.” Heechul sighed. “He went out of control again.”

“Alcohol?”

“Mhm.” He sighed, “I wish Omma would leave him, but she keeps saying how she needs him.”

“For what?”

“I don’t even know. I guess she needs his money.” He reasoned, “Even though I work my off for her.” He added bitterly.

“Hey, it’s okay. I’m here right?”

Heechul grinned, “That’s not reassuring.”

Sungmin rolled his eyes, “Way to thank your best friend. Why didn’t you go to your boyfriend’s instead?” He joked.

“Please, I would, if his parents like me.”

“They probably would if you didn’t make out with him in front of them.”

“Yah, that didn’t happen!”

“Then why don’t they like you?”

“Because Hangeng’s too scared of revealing our relationship.” He sighed.

“But at least he loves you. I still can’t believe he chose you though, out of all people.” Sungmin said, trying to lighten up the mood.

“Shut it.” Heechul warned, sticking his tongue out, before smirking, “Seems like someone got a message from their beloved unknown.”

Sungmin’s eyes lit up and pushed Heechul off of the bed, and grabbed his laptop, his mood going down instantly when he realised that it was a joke.

“.” He cursed.

“Tsk, you should be cursing to your elders Sungminnie. Besides, I thought you stopped talking to him.”

He scoffed, “I thought so too, but then he started talking again recently.”

“Aw how cute.” He replied sarcastically.

Bleep

Sungmin’s head snapped to the noise on his laptop. A message.

Unconsciously, Sungmin let out a small smile, leaving Heechul staring at him in bewilderment at how his best friend had easily disregarded him over a random person on the internet.

“So why aren’t you going to tell him who your favourite artist is?”

“Because it’s embarrassing.” Sungmin admitted.

“Please, everything you say and do is embarrassing.”

Sungmin sighed with a small smile, his eyes still glued onto the screen.

“Oh, come on!”

“Hm? What’s wrong?”

“You have a guest here.”

“So?”

“At least make him feel invited.”

“But you’re not…” Sungmin laughed, “Okay, okay! What do you want to talk about?”

“Nothing.” Heechul sulked, “I want to sleep.”

“Fine, fine. Whatever you wish.”

“That’s more like it. Goodnight Min.”

“Goodnight.”

 

“So, Sungmin, I heard you started talking to Mr Unknown again.”

“Hangeng Hyung! Good morning!”

“Someone’s chirpy today.” Hangeng laughed, making the latter beam.

“Did Heechul tell you? Yeah, I did. But he always gives late replies, I don’t even know why. He just keeps saying that he’s busy.” He sulked, sipping his hot chocolate, as they sat at the school cafeteria.

Heechul rolled his eyes, “Please, he’s probably just sick of talking to you.”

Hangeng glared playfully at his boyfriend, “Chul, stop it.” He warned.

"Well if he is, then he wouldn’t have started the conversation every time.” Sungmin retorted with a smile. He recalled the previous night’s conversation and how he hadn’t replied to the latter yet. Immediately, he stopped everything and pulled out his phone, and opening the conversation.

Sungmin gasped, “Guys! He knows Kyuhyun!”

“Who doesn’t? The kid is good at singing, just boring. I mean, ballads… yuck.” Heechul said in distaste.

"Ballads are the best!” Sungmin defended, before pouting and burying his nose back in his phone.

Sungmin abruptly stood up, gaining unwanted attention. Heechul, who seemed unfazed by the scene sighed, “What did Unknown say this time?” He asked monotonously.

“He asked me to be his internet boyfriend.”

“What?” He asked, as he stopped fiddling with Hangeng’s shirt button.

“He asked me to be his internet boyfriend.” He repeated.

“That’s great, I think” Hangeng joined in, “What are you going to say?”

“I-I don’t know. I don’t know if he’s joking around or anything.”

"Well then, ask him!”

“So why are you smiling like an idiot?”

“I said yes.” Sungmin smiled.

“You have a boyfriend now?” Hangeng asked happily.

“Yeah!”

“Of course he would, he’s so desperate to be in a relationship as perfect as mine.”

Hangeng laughed and Sungmin glared at his friend, punching him lightly on the arm.

“Stop teasing your friend, Chullie.” Hangeng smiled, amused by the two, “Anyways, Sungmin, have you decided on who you want to go with?”

“No.” Sungmin whined, “Heechul won’t go with me, will you?” He asked hopefully.

“I would, but, I can’t.”

“Aw, why not?” Sungmin pouted.

“Because we have a date.” Heechul interjected, “You can go ask your online boyfriend, didn’t you say that he knows Kyuhyun too? Maybe he’s a fan.”

“No. He won’t even tell me his name, let alone reveal his appearance.” He sighed.

“Doesn’t hurt to give it one try, right? Besides, you guys are basically an item now.” Hangeng replied happily.

“Urgh, why are you encouraging him? In my opinion, you should find a real boyfriend.”

“I would, if someone liked me.” Sungmin muttered.

Heechul stared at him incredulously, before bursting into peals of laughter. “Are you serious? You have sooo many admirers, and you say that? Please stop with all this bullcrap.”

“Whatever, I’m going to class. See you guys later.” He replied.

“Is he mad?” Hangeng asked worriedly.

“Nah, he’ll get over it in 5 minutes.”

 

Sungmin was bored. He was in maths class, and his teacher was reviewing over things in which he had already done. No phones were allowed, so he didn’t want to risk pulling it out. So there he laid, head in hand, close to falling asleep.

As his eyes fluttered closed, he was awaken by a loud knock.

“Excuse me. What are you doing interrupting my class, Mr Kim.”

Sungmin looked up at the panting male.

“I wouldn’t be interrupting such an interesting class as this if it weren’t important, sir.” He replied, trying to charm himself.

The teacher rolled his eyes, “What do you want, Heechul?”

“I need to talk to Sungmin. It’s a matter of life or death.”

He sighed, “Sungmin. You are dismissed.” Sungmin immediately stood up and walked out the door, remembering to bow to him teacher beforehand.

“What’s wrong? Is my mum ill?” He asked worriedly.

“Why would she be ill?”

“I don’t know. You said it was a matter of life or death.”

“You really believed that?” Heechul smirked, “I must be good at lying then.”

“Whatever.” He mumbled, “So why?”

“Please, I know how much you hate maths.”

“I don’t hate Maths, I just find the stuff too easy.”

“Ugh, shut up, nerd.” Heechul responded in distaste, examining his nails, “Besides, I wanted to wag with Geng, but he doesn’t want to.”

Sungmin laughed, “So you got rejected by your own boyfriend?”

“Shh, be quiet. I saved your , the least you could do is thank me.”

“Thank you Chullie.” Sungmin relied sweetly with an overload of aegyo.

“Whatever. And don’t call my Chullie, it sounds disgusting when you say it.”

 

“Did we seriously just wag to go to the cafeteria? We’ll get caught for sure!”

“No we won’t. We’ll just say that we have extras, besides, everyone comes here to study.” Heechul replied, turning on the TV that hung on the wall near them.

He stopped on a channel and Sungmin looked up to see the program. “How did you know?” He gasped.

“What? You didn’t know that your beloved singer had a conference live, now?”

“No!”

“Well you’re welcome for being such a great friend and knowing these things.”

“Thank you Heechul.” He exclaimed, diving in for a hug.

“Hey! No touching. I just got this outfit dry cleaned.”

Sungmin smiled, and focused on the screen. Internally, everything were doing flips and little dances, but externally, he tried his best to only show a small smile.

“This will be an important conference. As I think it is time to reveal something in which many people have suspected about.” Kyuhyun’s manager started, as the meeting began. “However, this will be exposed at the end.”

“Something important?”

“Maybe he has a significant other.” Heechul smirked.

“Yah! Don’t jinx it!”

“…questions will be answered now, and the fanmeet will be after this.”

Sungmin sighed, “Why couldn’t I go? It’s so near, but stupid school.” He sulked.

“How do you feel about your fan-base growing more and more lately?”

“It’s brilliant. I hope my music can reach the world, but even though it seems like an unattainable aspiration, I will try my best to do well.”

“And how do you feel about the haters?”

“Everyone has haters. If you don’t then you probably only live to impress people, and not to do what you love. I believe haters are there to make you stronger and better at what you do. They criticise you in ways that no other will, and that strengthens you emotionally and physically. I guess I have to thank my haters too.” Kyuhyun said with a large smile.

“Oh my gosh, he’s so dreamy!” Sungmin quietly squealed.

“I looks like he’s contradicting himself, because he’s only saying that to get more fans. To make them see him as a cool, selfless person.” Heechul mumbled, earning another of Sungmin’s infamous glares.

The conference went for an hour, with Heechul trying to sleep, but only being awoken by Sungmin’s unmanly squeals and spazzes.

“Heechul! Heechul! It’s time! He’s going to reveal it now!”

“Yay. Fun.” He replied tiredly, his tone dripping with sarcasm.

“As you know,” the manager started, “there has been many speculations as to Kyuhyun’s love life. He has been on many scandals, only to deny all of it, but now, he, and the company has decided that it was time to reveal the truth.”

Kyuhyun took a deep breath, “The truth is, I actually do have a partner.”

Sungmin’s heart dropped.

“I… will probably get hate from this, but I cannot hide it anymore.”

He saw his idol glance at his manager, seeing a slight shake; he frowned and faced the cameras, once again.

“I am dating someone; however they are not a celebrity. We have been dating for quite a while now.”

“NOOO.” Sungmin yelled, making Heechul jump. He snatched the remote and turned the TV off.

“My life is over, Heechul!”

“Let me die!” He groaned.

“Ughh, why is life so difficult.”

“Heechul, stab me so it would hurt less.” He moaned in misery.

“Oh, come on. Grow up.” Heechul replied, “He’s dating, so what? You are too, techinically.”

“But still, Chul! I could’ve been that non- celebrity he is dating, I mean, he is only older than me by 2 years.” He cried.

“You are ridiculous. You really are.”

“It can’t be possible. Pinch me. Maybe I’m just sleeping.”

“Okay.” Heechul said calmly, pinching his so hard that a small bruise was already starting to form.

“Oww. What was that for?”

“To make sure you weren’t asleep!” He defended.

Sungmin sulked even more, rubbing his arm in pain.

The bell rang, and eventually, more and more students crowded the cafeteria.

“Chul!”

“Hangeng! Kill me now!” Sungmin groaned.

“Yah, he was talking to me, not you. Stop being such a drama queen.” He snapped, before turning to his boyfriend, “Hi, Geng, how was class?” He asked sweetly.

“It was fine,” He smiled, “What’s with Sungmin?”

“Oh, just a quarter life crisis, where he finds out that his perfect idol will never be his because the singer is dating someone.” He replied, shrugging.

“Aww, Min.”

“I cannot live in this world anymore, please take this butter knife and stab my heart.”

“Ouch.” Heechul muttered.

“Hey, it’s not the end of the world, right? I mean, how long has he been dating?”

“For sometime now.”

“And he hasn’t let you down with any of his songs, or his acts, so why would he let you down after saying that?”

Sungmin kept quiet, comprehending the other’s words. “You’re right, Hangeng.”

“He always is.” Heechul replied almost instantly.

“Please, he went wrong once.”

“And when was that?” He challenged.

“When he chose to date you.”

Heechul’s eyes widened, unable to argue back, and Hangeng burst into laughter, earning a slap from the other.

“I’m sorry Chul, but it was funny.” He apologised, “And it’s okay, you were one of the best decisions I made in my life.”

Sungmin faked a gag, and stood up, “I’ll be right back, after I puke out all this cheesiness.” He said, before leaving.

Sungmin huffed frustratingly, throwing his phone gently on the floor, picking it up straight after and checking for any cracks or scratches.

Sungmin let out a small smile, before proceeding to reply, continuously deleting what he was writing as he had no idea how to respond.

One day, he thought. He closed his eyes, to imagine what he’s internet lover would look like, but nothing appeared. His eyes snapped open.

What did he mean by he’d freak out?

Was he ugly? Like really ugly? Sungmin shook the thought out of his head. It doesn’t matter if the latter was ugly, he liked him for his personality, not his looks.

But what else was there?

Maybe he wasn’t actually 23 years old. Maybe he was a pedo. Ugh, stop it Sungmin, he can’t be, right? I mean, he doesn’t sound like one?

Or… maybe he was a murderer. What if he’s killed so many people, and I was the next victim? That’s why I’d freak out?

Sungmin sighed. Stop it. He’s not like that. He thought, shaking his head, and standing up, heading to his next class.

 


“I think he’s depressed.” He whispered.

“Yah, Chul, you can’t juat say that in front of him.”

“Well it’s true, I mean, he’s not even eating. I hate to say this, Geng, but I’m kinda worried about him.”

Sungmin sighed for the nth time, buring his head deeper into his arms.

“I know, but why?”

“How am I suppose to know?”

“Ask, he is your friend.”

Heechul scoffed, “Even so, I don’t do those kind of things. You ask.”

“But it’ll seem like I’m intruding.”

“But you’re the nicer one here.”

“But you’re his best friend.”

“What’s mine is yours.” Heechul concluded, leaning forward and giving him one of his rare aegyo.

Hangeng sighed, shaking his head as he lightly flicked his boyfriend’s head, making the latter sit back and pout.

“What’s wrong Sungminnie?” Hangeng asked gently.

“Nothing.”

“Oh please, if there was nothing wrong, you’d be stealing my servings of food as well.”

“Heechul!” He whispered loudly.

“What? I’m just being serious.” He replied innocently.

Sungmin sighed again, “He hasn’t texted me in weeks! I mean, he said he was busy, but a simple hi would have suffice. What if he hates me? Am I too clingy? What if he has an actual boyfriend now, and he’s forgotten about me?” He groaned.

“Hey, he doesn’t hate you. I mean, maybe he is really busy. By what you’ve described his boss as, it seems like that person expects a lot from him.”

“Maybe.”

“Who knows,” Heechul mumbled, “Maybe he did forget about y- Ow, what was that for?” He yelled, as his boyfriend gave him a small slap.

“Be nice.”

Heechul looked at his friend, who was near tears. “Alright. You know I don’t do these cheering up things, but whatever. He likes you okay? I mean, look at your previous conversations, has he ever shown that he was annoyed at you? Or that he didn’t like you?”

Sungmin sniffed, “I don’t think so?”

“Exactly, and who was the one who asked to be their boyrfriend?”

“Him?”

“And, who is the one who always complains about work, making the other listen and console him?”

“Him?”

“Exactly, so basically, he isn’t mad at you, if anything, you should be the one mad at him, I mean, he is the one who also d- Huh what?” He asked, as Hangeng had nudged him yet again. Realising what he was saying, he cleared his throat, “What I’m saying, is that he has no reason to hate or forget about you. And if he does, then please, I am a professional at stalking. I can just find out who this bastard is, and Geng could use his martial art skills and kick his .”

Sungmin let out a small shaky laugh, as he wiped away the tears, “Thanks Chullie.”

“Hey, I told you to never call me that.” He replied gently, with a smile, making the other chuckle even more.

 

“I thought you said you hated touchy feely conversations.”

“He’s my best friend. If you hurt him, you hurt me.”

“Wow, I’ve never seen this side of Heechul before.”

“Oh, shut up Geng.” He replied playfully, pushing the other lightly.

Hangeng smiled in replied, returning his gaze to the floor, as they walked in silence once again. He took a deep breath, “Hey Chul?”

“Yeah?”

“I’m sorry I don’t say this a lot, but I love you.”

Heechul let out a small chuckle, “Are you okay, Geng?” He teased, trying to ignore the loud beatings his heart was making just from those words.

“Yeah, I just wanted to remind you, that’s all.” He smiled.

“Okay then… I love you too.” He replied, intertwining his fingers with Hangeng.

“Oh, and Heechul?”

“Yeah?”

“I think I’m ready to tell my parents about us.”

 

Another week had passed and Sungmin was still depressingly staring at his phone.

“Why won’t you text back?” He whined.

“It’s been a month.”

“You probably do hate me.”

“Maybe I should text first?”

He took a deep breath, clicking onto the chat, he took a deep breath.

Hi, he typed, however before he could press enter, he received a message.

Unconsciously, his heart beat faster, as he gasped, dropping his phone, as he jumped onto his bed, shoving his head in his pillow and screaming. He replied! He actually did. Sungmin grinned idiotically as he stared at the mirror.

He replied, Sungmin!

He’s not mad.

Shouldn’t you reply Sungmin?

Reply?

Oh my gosh, I need to reply!

He thought, as he quickly jumped out of bed, and to his dropped phone.

What to write though? He thought, as he bit his lower lip.

His heart stopped as he read those words.

"Tomorrow?” But tomorrow was Kyuhyun’s concert? He silently laughed at his inner thoughts. Was that really what he was worried about? No.

Those words had Sungmin over the moon. He bit his lips to refrain from smiling like an idiot, but even that couldn’t stop it.

“Sungminnie? Your friend is here!”

Sungmin jumped up and ran down to meet Heechul. Both were so excited and happy, that they hadn’t even jumped to an argument yet.

“I have good news!” They both said together, as soon as they reached Sungmin’s room.

“I’m going first!” Heechul announced. “Hangeng told his parents about me.”

He gasped, “What happened? Did they meet you?”

“Yeah! They love me, well, maybe not love, but they certainly do respect me as his boyfriend.”

“Oh my Gosh that’s great!”

“I know! It was great, I was a bit scared but then everything got better, his family are so nice.”

“That’s really good.” Sungmin said with honesty.

Heechul smiled, “I really love him, Sungmin.”

He laughed, “I know, I can see it in both of your eyes, and this is coming from a person with no romance in their life.”

“Hey, don’t say that! What about Unknown? I’m sure he’d feel upset.”

“I don’t even know if he means it. I’m sure it’s all a joke.” He chuckled, “I mean, I’ll meet him tomorrow, so I guess I’ll know then."

“Wait, you will?”

“Oh, yeah, that’s my good news,” He laughed, “But it’s not as good as yours.”

“What are you talking about? Of course it is! We have to find something good to wear.” Heechul gasped, “Wait, isn’t Kyuhyun’s concert tomorrow too?”

“Yeah.”

“Oh my Gosh, maybe you can go to the concert with him, I mean, you haven’t found someone to go with yet, right?”

“Oh, you’re right!” He replied excitedly.

“Exactly, so you can ask him, and if he says yes, they you can marry him and spazz to your heart’s content.”

Sungmin laughed, “I will, and if he doesn’t want to, then…?”

“Just stand up and leave. Who needs a guy who doesn’t love Kyuhyun, right?”

“You’re really in a good mood aren’t you?”

“Yep, I am!” He nodded, “Anyways, we need to find something great to wear.”

“Wow, you’ve really got it bad.”

Sungmin looked up from his phone, smiling widely.

“I know.”

 


4:00 PM. He had been staring at himself in the mirror for an hour now.

Do I look good enough?

Urgh, why couldn’t I just look like a model?

Maybe I shouldn’t go…

Aish, what are you talking about? You’ve been waiting for this day since forever.

He took a deep breath and stared at himself one last time. He was wearing a normal white T-shirt with a light grey, loose vest over, along with tight black jeans. ‘Simple, but stylish’, was what his friend had said, and being the fashion terrorist that he was, he took his word for it.

“Okay, Sungmin, fighting!” He whispered, grabbing the tickets and shoving them into his pockets, before leaving.

 

“Can I take your order?”

“Uhh, not yet, I’m waiting for someone.” He said with a smile.

“Alright.”

Sungmin fiddled with his phone nervously. He looked out the window. It seemed more busier- more cars were speeding passed, and even more people were bustling about. Well it is Saturday. He thought. He sighed and glanced at his phone. 4:50 pm.

Was he even coming? Maybe he had saw Sungmin and ran away. Sungmin pouted instinctively, as he had another wave of thoughts that brought down more of his self esteem.

“Urgh.” Someone said next to him, making him jump and look up. Sungmin’s eyes widened, as he stared at the other.

“Uhh, Ahjussi, are you okay?”

“Huh?”

“Why don’t you sit down?” He asked, motioning the latter to sit opposite of him. Once he did, he proceeded to ask, “Are you cold?”

“What? No.”

“Of course you are, you are wearing so many layers of clothing, and you have a surgical mask on, along with a scarf and a hoodie. Would you like something warm to drink?”

“I-I’m not cold.”

“There’s no need to be awkward, Ahjussi, uh, sir.” He replied politely. “Here, I’ll order something for you.”

“No that’s fi-” before he could finish, the male broke into coughing fits.

“Oh my goodness, wait here.” He replied, before walking to the counter.

“Hi, can I please get a warm honey lemon tea?”

“Is that all?”

“Yes, thank you.” He said, handing her the money.

“No worries.”

Once done, he walked back with the warm drink in hand, and handed it to the other.

“I’m not sick.”

“But you were coughing. It’ll soothe it.”

“I can’t drink this.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m wearing this.” He said, pointing to his surgical mask.

Sungmin frowned. The man’s voice sounded to familiar, yet why couldn’t he pinpoint who’s it was.

“Then take it off.”

He shook his head, “No.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m in public.”

“If you’re worried about spreading germs, just have that in hand, and whenever you feel the urge to cough, just cough in it.”

“I told you, I’m not sick.”

“Then why?”

The man sighed, “Hi internet boyfriend.”

Sungmin’s eyes widened, “Unknown?”

“Surprise.”

He snorted, “Why are you dressed like that? It’s so hot.”

“Because I’m in public.”

“You know, I honestly don’t know what you’re talking about.”

He shook his head, “You’re cute, but I’ve learnt already that you can be dense sometimes.”

“Hey, that’s not nice.” He pouted, looking down.

“Whatever.” The male said, reaching up to his surgical mask and taking it off, “Hi, my name is Kyuhyun, and yours?”

Sungmin glanced up. “Kyuhyun?” He mumbled, before registering what was happening. “O-Oh.”

“Wow, I was expecting a better reaction than that. Gosh, I’m hurt.”

He rolled his eyes, “I’m Sungmin.” He smiled, his heart was hammering, to the point where he thought that he'd get a heart attack soon.

“I like it. Sungmin.” He replied, bringing the drink up to his lips.

“Please, even though you’re a celebrity, I’m still not forgiving you for calling me dense.”

Kyuhyun laughed, “I’m sorry, Sungminnie.”

“Whatever.” He replied back, “Wait, don’t you have a concert tonight?”

“Yeah, but- wait, how’d you know?”

“I err, um…”

“Don’t tell me, you’re a fan too?”

Sungmin rolled his eyes, “Was a fan. Obviously not anymore.” He retorted, sticking his tongue out.

“Ouch, I’m hurt.” He replied, clenching his chest. “So are you going to go my concert?”

Sungmin laughed, “I was, but now that’s just awkward.”

“No, it’s not.” He said quickly. “I mean, it’ll be nice to know that your boyfriend is there supporting you right?”

“Boyfriend?”

“Damnit.” He cursed quietly, “U-Uh, well if you want, you know, because technically we were already dating online, so it should be the same in real life, no?”

“Um, sure.” Sungmin replied slowly, using all his strength to stop grinning. His idol- the person he looked up to for years- wanted to be his boyfriend. “So, during that conference, you said you were dating someone.”

“Yup.” He said happily, “I was dating you.”

“Why though? I thought you’d lose fans like that.”

“It was to stop all the scandals. That was ruining not only mine, but the people in the scandal’s reputation.”

“Ahh.” He said. “This is just weird.” he added aftera few minutes of silence.

“Why?”

“Because, I don’t know. It just is. Like, you’re an idol, and I’m just me.”

“So?”

“Isn’t it weird for you?”

“No. I’m still normal. I’m still allowed to do what everyone else do.”

“I know but-”

“I like you Sungmin. Well, we just met, but truthfully, I did fall in love with your personality.”

“I could’ve been lying, the internet are full of frauds.”

“Seeing how you would help a random person without knowing who they were just then, I’m sure that wasn’t a lie.”

“But still…”

“You’re insecure, aren’t you?”

“Of course I am.”

“Don’t be. I’m still Kyuhyun. The most geekiest and idiotic person out there. Just because I’ve got fame, doesn’t mean that I'm any different.”

Sungmin chuckled, “How reassuring.”

“I’m serious though.” He smiled, “Come to my concert, I’ll prove it to you.”

He sighed, “Okay.”

 


“Heechul.” He quietly said through the phone, as Kyuhyun left backstage to prepare.

“Sungmin! How’s your date?”

“It’s uhm, okay.”

“Really? Is he going to that concert with you?”

“Yeah…”

“But?”

“He isn’t exactly going with me to see him perform.”

“What what else is there to do?”

“He’s performing…”

“THIS GUY IS CHO KYUHYUN?”

“Oww.” He winced, as his friend yelled through the phone, “Yeah.”

“WHAT THE HELL.” He said, before shouting even louder, “HANGENG! MY BEST FRIEND’S DATING HIS IDOL!”

“SUNGMIN I’VE GOT TO GO, TELL ME HOW IT GOES.” He continued to yell.

“Sure… Bye, Heechul.” He said before replying.

Sungmin sighed. What was wrong with him? Why did he feel so uncomfortable?

He glanced at his phone and saw a message.

He smiled. Yes. He was only Lee Sungmin, and his boyfriend was the Cho Kyuhyun- a famous singer, and his idol- but none of that mattered. The important thing, was that within that year of talking to Unknown online, and the two hours of finding out who this Unknown was, Sungmin had fallen hard for him. And it seemed evident, that Kyuhyun felt the same.

 



HAI GUYS :DDDD Hope you enjoy this long as piece of poop, randomness and weirdness :D As you could probably tell, I did this at like 3AM so it is really really really weird hahahahaha, and I'm probably going to regret not proof reading it but meh xD I hoped you guys enjoyed it nonetheless, and please please do comment on what you think down below, and if you liked it, don't forget to subscribe and/or upvote, and if you didn't like it, then forgive me, I will do better, promise >u<