Hot & Ice 2

Hot & Ice 2

 

The days had passed. ¿How many? He had no idea. All he knew was that after that night where he kissed Wooyoung’slips he didn't had a single chance to be alone with him to talk.

And needless to say he wasn't happy with that...

Having kissed the blond boy, he had no choice but to accept all this whirlwind of sensations and feelings that he had for the young boy and had been denied for so long, but obviously were too stronger than him.

That feeling that he couldn't live without that mouth against his, said it all. And if you added the pounding of his heart when he saw Wooyoung smile, or the anger and jealousy when any of the other members touched the blonde boy too much, it was stupid of him to keep denying the obvious.

And if there were something that Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul wasn't, that’s being stupid.

He had assimilated it. He had accepted it. After having denying it in all the languages ​​he could speak, he could now say that he liked another man ... and nothing more, nothing less than the little Jang Wooyoung.

Of all the thousands of millions of people in the world, ¿why exactly Jang Wooyoung? Asked himself the Thai somewhat distressed, as he watched the blonde boy fighting with Chansung for a banana.

¿What was it that was so special about Jang Wooyoung to captivate him to this point? He thought carefully, detailing the younger boy from the living room couch. ¿Was that little body, but firm and strong that it fit properly every time they hugged?

Like two puzzle pieces...

¿Perhaps his voice so calm, so unique, so memorable? That made him trembles when they spoke in soft, intimate whispers so no one would listen.

That voice so haunting...

¿Perhaps it was his funny laugh? That laugh inviting him to join him in strong and vibrant laughter, but hearing that sweet touch in his voice

Music to his ears...

¿Probably his way of being so gracious and friendly all the time? But there was also a serious side and centered of the younger boy, if it was something very important; the angry and irritated when someone bother him while he slept, and the sensitive and vulnerable, when he hugged him telling that everything would be fine.

Not tired of being at his side…

¿Or were those dark eyes that sparkle all the time? So clear and sincere, yet with that look between lost and sleepy, that make him wonder what he thought.

And withoutrealizinghe was lost in those dark orbs…

¿Or was his gentle and unmistakable perfume? That tempted him every time he the blond hair, and falling into the temptation he secretly approached his nose and filled his lungs with the intoxicating fragrance.

Dreaming every night to feel it again...

¿His skin, perhaps? Soft, smooth, white ... it looked so fragile. And covered in the sweat from training, so seductive. Then he couldn't restrain himself, and subtly let it run his hands in that skin, feeling the heat.

In the most exciting way he never felt...

¿Or was his mouth? Those pink and cute lips that puckered from time to time in that typical grin of the dancer, who unwittingly seduced him and invited to kiss him again.

And, ¡oh! ¡He want to kiss him so much!

A tender smile sailed across his young features as he watched his Wooyoungie grudgingly eating a bowl of chocolate ice cream because, obviously, Chansung had won and he tasted the sweet prize with a mocking smile to the blond.

¿What it had to be Jang Wooyoung of all the millions of people around the world? Precisely, because it was Jang Wooyoung.

He and only he...

He turned his dark brown eyes off of the little blond boy when he felt Taec sit beside him on the couch, and Khun knew it was Teac because no one else could move the entire seat to be dropped on it.

He didn't even bother to look at his friend; he surely was reading some manga because he didn’t the TV like he usually does, unless the last volume of Bleach or One Piece is out this week.

He was about to seize control of the TV to find something to watch in that day off, when suddenly Junsu's voice echoed in his ears.

- ¡Wooyoung! ¡Let's play! - Said enthusiastically the oldest of the group, pulling the blond.

But it goes without saying that only the mention of his blond caught the attention of the brown hair boy.

-Hyung ... I have no mood to play- answered the younger boy somewhat irritated, looking at the maknae of the group with resentment, who just continued eating.

-¡Come on, Wooyoungie! - Insisted the oldest. -Do it for your favorite hyung- he begged with his ​​tender panda expression.

Then the blond boy sighed, exhausted, unable to say no to his friend when he put that grin on his face; then save the ice cream on the freezer, and he let his hyung carried him away to the living room where the game was ready on the floor.

- ¿Twister? - Asked Wooyoung a little confused.

-Yes, it's good for the body - said his friend with a big smile.

-For someone young, but hyung, I don't think your old hip might resist - mocked the blond.

-I think you should see what this 'old hip' can do, Wooyoungie- said the older in a seductive tone, smiling at him.

And it was to hear those words, seeing that look and that smile on Junsu's face that Nichkhun's blood boiled in anger. But he was still sitting on the couch, a little more calm when he saw his Youngie rolling his eyes without giving importance at the comment and starting the game.

Hands and feet began to be placed in the respective circles of colors that luck decided, and although Nichkhun tried not to laugh, seeing his little Wooyoung in those uncomfortable poses was really funny.

And more if the blonde put that 'ang-ang' face that tempted him to the younger boy…

The laughter soon began to hear around the living room where those six were enjoying the day off that they rarely had, except for a blonde who was complaining because his hyung was cheating ... as usual.

- ¡Yah! ¡I don't cheat! - Offended Junsu said, waiting for the needle to stop and see what the next color was.

-Junsu-ah, how can you cheat in a game like this... - Junho said amused, standing near Chansung in the kitchen.

-Definitely, you have no heart Junsu. Do that to our poor Wooyoung - Taec mocked  from the couch, without giving importance to his manga.

- ¡I don't cheat! - Insisted the older, without much credibility.

-¡Nobody cares! ¡Keep playing! - Chansung hurried them, impatient to see the new ridiculous pose in the game.

-I know, I know ... - Junsu mumbled a little irritated. - Right foot blue ... - he whispered as he moved.

The room was suddenly silent, while the four present looked from different angles at the compromising pose that Junsu and Wooyoung where in, that incited to throw suggestive comments.

The poor blond boy had the misfortune to be with his hands on the floor and his hips lifted when the older boy moved standing behind him, watching his little ... too close.

-What a beautiful sight... - Junsu said, amused

 -Wooyoung, are you trying to seduce Junsu-ah? - Taec slyly asked, holding his laugh.

- ¡No! ¡We're just playing! - Exclaimed the blond, a little embarrassed.

-Yes, we can see you're playing... - Junho said in a suggestive and fun tone.

-¡Yah! ¡Stop talking like that! - Wooyoung demanded angrily.

-We're just kidding, hyung- said Chansung with humor.

-Also... - Taec said, standing up. -We all like to see your cute little , Wooyoungie - he said, giving a little pat to the younger boy.

Then the blonde's face turned into a strong blush while hearing those words and feeling that. -¡You're all erts! – He shouted embarrassed, standing up and leaving Junsu win.

-Wooyoungie… i stillwanttoseethat cute little a little bit more.-  say Junsu with a funny and ert look in his eyes.

-¡Yah! ¡Stop it!- yell the blond boy irritated.

-It’s not our fault that you have such a cute , Wooyoungie.- told Taec, slamming the lower back of the younger boy, again.

-¡That’s right, hyung!- Chansung says enter the living room. –You do have a y and cute .- he add, slamming Wooyoung too.

-¡Ey! ¡¿Why are you talking about my when Junho is the one with the big ?!- ask the young boy, tired of his friend’s stupid behavior.

-¡Because yours is cute just like everything in you, hyung!- answer Junho, giving a small but hard slam in the blonde’s sore lower back.   

-¿See, Youngie? I’m not the only one that think that.- say Junsu with a creepy smile, the slim waist of the blonde.

An then everything happened so fast, that Wooyoung have to swallow all the ugly and furious words that he want to say to his ert and insupportable bandmates. In one secondhe was in the living room, beenbullybyhishyungs and dongsaengs. Then he felt someone dragging him away of that bunch of maniac. And now… ¿where exactly was he now?  It’s was a room, but it’s wasn’t his and Junho’s room. Neither were Junsu’s and Taecyeon’s, because it was way too ordered to be… but then he hearda ‘click’ behind his back. Wooyoung tour around slowly, a little scared and anxious, finding Nichkhun looking straight into his eyes with a… ¿angry look?

-¿Khun?- called the younger, confused.

But the Thai boy didn’t say anything. Just walked towards him with heavy steps and that angry, intimidating look on those black eyes that make Wooyoung feel vulnerable. The blonde walked backwards, filling his lags weak like a consequences of that hard look, till his back bump with the closes wall, and the boy could felt the fear take over his poor body… ¿what had he done to made the charming and nice Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul that furious?   It must been something bad… really bad.

“¿What do I do? ¿What do I do? ¡¿What do I do?!” thought the blonde, so nervous that he could felt his heartbeat increased at every second that past.

He was about to open his mouth to say something silly like ‘¡hi, hyung!’ but at that moment Wooyoung could felt the softness of Nichkhun lips against his owns, again. For a fraction of a second he thought that was a dream, the best of the dreams, because only God know how much he misses those sweet lips. But it wasn’t a dream. It felt too real for be one. The heat of Nichkhun body press against his owns felt so warm. The tight embrace of Nichkhun arms in his waist felt so strong. Nichkhun’s unique fragrance filling his lungs felt so fresh. That brown hair under his touch felt so soft.

Oh, yeah, Wooyoung likes Nichkhun. He likes him so much… you can call it love, but Wooyoung is scared of that word. It’s not the word per se, but it’s the felling behind.  That felling so strong was nearing killing him, and after the Thai boy kissed him the other night he thought that maybe he got a chance… but more than three weeks had pass and between them were no words, or at least not important and relevant words. No words that explain to him what happened that night. But Wooyoung had reached his limit, he want to know it now. He can’t take anymore. It’s hurts so much, so deep, so hard… if Nichkhun is going to broke his heart, he rather know it now than fall for him even more to the point that he can’t forget the brown hair boy.

Wooyoung broke the kiss, slowly; he didn’t even want it to do it. His small eyes remain shuts, still a little bit scared, filling Nichkhun warm breath against his swollen lips. He could hear the fast heartbeats rumblings in his ears, made him felt dizzy. And then he felt the soft and hot touch of Nichkhun hand in his left red chubby cheek, and Wooyoung knows that he have to open his eyes and face the truth… but it was so hard. He didn’t want to be rejected. He want Khun love him… or at least reciprocate this feeling of being together, to be more than friends and bandmates. Because, ¿it could be too much to ask for Nichkhun to love him, couldn’t? Yeah, he knows that… but Wooyoung couldn’t change what he felt, not if the older boy kissed him in that way and hold him that tight like if he won’t let him go.

-Wooyoung…- the soft voice of Nichkhun filled his ears, breaking the silence in the room; making his heart beat even faster.

The blonde boy slowly opened his eyes, so slowly that desperate, looking straight at those dark brown eyes in front of him. And he felt weak, even weaker than before. But he was anxious too, so anxious that his hands start sweating. And he want to ask so much thing that he didn’t know where begin. But he had to say something, ¡quick!

-Khun… ¿why did you drag me here?- the young boy ask, with that innate innocence of his.

So Nichkhun bit his lower lip, restraining himself to kiss Wooyoung again… maybe even passionate than before. He needs to say what he fell. He hopes for this chance so much, and now that he has it, he HAS to say those things to Wooyoung. Say him that he want to kiss him every single time, that he want to embrace him tight and never let him go, say him that he want to touch his soft and milky skin in ways that maybe he shouldn’t… ¡he need to tell Wooyoung that he is crazy without him!

-I drag you here because I was so angry seen how the boys touch you…- he answer, in a low and serious voice.

So Wooyoung gulp pursing his lips, filling nervous for what he is going to ask.

-¿Why… that makes you angry, hyung?- he say, without turning his gaze off of those dark brown eyes.

-¿’Why’, you ask?- murmured the Thai boy, with a y smirk in his lips. –Maybe because you are mine, Youngie…- he whispered in the younger boy ear, make it red in that instant. And he could fell Wooyoung shivering under him.

-¿Y-yours?- repeated the blond, nervous. -¿W-why you say that?- he ask, anxious.

And then Nichkhun smile, so cute that melted the younger boy heart.

-Because I like you… because I love you.- he answer, looking straight in those black eyes. –And you love me too, ¿right, Youngie?- he ask, so sweet.

He was waiting for Wooyoung to say ‘¡yeah, hyung! ¡I love you too!’ with that cute voice of him and that beautiful smile in those pinks lips like he always dream… but he didn’t received anything like that. Nichkhun didn’t hear a single word of the younger boy’s mouth, neither his cute voice, or saw the beautiful smile that he likes so much… He felt Wooyoung’s lips again, kissing him in the softest and sweetest way he ever felt in his entire life; with those milky arms around his neck pulling him closer, giving him the best answer. It was so unique, so unexpected… so sincere, exactly like Wooyoung, HIS Wooyoung.

The air begun to run out in their lungs, so inopportune, forcing them to broke up with the sweet bond that connected their mouths. Their eyes met again, shining more than ever; and was then when Nichkhun could see that cute smile in Wooyoung’ lips making his heart beat like crazy.

-The boys won’t be happy when I tell them that they can’t touch me like they want again…- the blonde boy say, with his innocent voice.

-¿Why would you say that to them?- the Thai boy ask, gently.

-Because makes my Khunnie angry…- Wooyoung answer, blushing slightly.

-¿And you don’t want that, Youngie?- Nichkhun ask ily, approaching to those pink lips again.

The younger boy shook his head slowly, staring that mouth like he was under some spell… anxiously waiting for his hyung to kiss him. Khun smirk before capture Wooyoung’s lips again, kissing them felling happy and relax, without worries or pain; remembering the endless night where he always dreamed doing what he was doing…

… And everything starts with a hot night and ice cubes.